Serious Business

Playboy Meets Troll

"Yah! Smoking is not good for you." Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "For Heaven's sake, you're still a minor!"

"Tch..." You snickered and started laughing. "I'm not smoking. Never. I sort of confiscated this from a minor by the corner. For crying out loud, he's too young to smoke!"

I was walking out of Hana's coffee shop when I saw this boy by the corner. If I'm not mistaken, he's 12 or 13 years old. He was puffing a smoke, and to my disbelief, he looked like he's been doing this since before. I went up and approached him.

"Yah!" I snatched the cigarette from him, throwing it to the ground and stepping on it. "Why are you smoking, you're a minor?"

"Noona! Why did yo-- So? Who cares?" He crossed his arms, slipping another cigarette from his pocket. "Just get the away from me."

I grew pissed. I snatched the cigarette from him and took the cigarette box inside his pocket. "Kid these days, really. Do you want to live long, huh?"

He nodded, balling his fist. He was about to hit my face, but I blocked it. Thanks to my fast reflexes. Nobody ruin's my face, it might not make money. But it serves me well.

"Stupid! Yah! If you don't realize, you're talking to a Judo master. In no time, I can get you paralyzed if you dare hurt me." I lied. I took money from my bag and gave it to him. "There. Use it for food, not cigarettes. You're too young for them, and you shouldn't use them. Ever."

"Stupid people, they want to live long but they smoke. Isn't it the same as killing themselves?" You stomped your foot.

Myungsoo sighed in relief, letting out a small smile before leaving. Your eyes trailed him as he went away, without even greeting you. You were tad- no, completely shocked by his 360° attitude change.

"What is that jerk's problem?" You pouted, taking a scissor from your bag. You started cutting each cigarette in half, to make sure no one will ever use it, once seen. You threw it at the bin, and took a cab home.

'Stupid stupid stupid Myungsoo. Has he finally built his cold wall? He just went away like that? Tsk... now I should start serious business.' You thought, punching the password to your condo unit. You slammed the door. "Serious business. Tch... I've been very leneint, now it's time to fix that derp."

"But recently, he isn't going to clubs."

"Not flirting with girls, either."

"Except for Yerim!"

"Aha! Maybe he's flirting and clubbing behind my back. Sly fox." You smirked. "But if he really isn't... does this mean my job is done? Oh my... I'm going to be finally free!!!"

You rang Woohyun immediately to tell him the good news. "Woohyun! Hey, I'm done with my job. The jerk's finally a good guy. See... he isn't flirting with anyone. He doesn't even go to the club, anymore."

"Huh? Wait, _______. I'll call you later. I'm practicing. Bye." Woohyun hung up.

"JERK!" You growled, throwing your phone at the couch. "But he really isn't acting like a playboy. Maybe they were only trolling me... I'm so confused."

"Hmm... but what if," You tapped your chin. "He found out about the plan. And he's acting nice, so he'll get rid of me. Aha! I knew it! I just knew it!"

 


 

Myungsoo was contemplating about his job as well. No, not his idol career but his job in fixing you. Unfortunately, he's in the middle of practicing so he couldn't think properly. He tried to shake the thought away and focus dancing, but it keeps popping inside his head. Somehow, it affected him.

"L! You're doing the wrong thing!" The choreographer yelled. "Geez! We're a few months away from your next comeback. Just a few! And you guys still have to participa--"

They stopped listening to their choreographer, who kept nagging.

'He's worse than Sunggyu.' Hoya wiped his forehead.

In a few hours, they were released from the hard core practice. They went home straight to the dorms and took showers one by one. 

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun pulled the said guy inside his room. "Are there any progress? With ______ and L?"

"Hmm..." Sunggyu crossed his arms, pondering. "Yeah, actually. They're not really acting like themselves. No, I mean L only. Lately, he's not going to the clubs."

"I know... hyung, do you think he already knows about the "real" plan?" 

Sunggyu shook his head. "Impossible. I think those two aren't really doing their tasks seriously. Because _______'s not changing. L... I don't have the slightest idea."

"I think... we should remind them. It's the 23rd day and still no progress!" Woohyun growled. "But we better keep an eye on L, who knows? He's sneaking out every night. We just don't notice."

 


 

"What's happening to me?" Myungsoo asked himself, while drying his hair with the towel. "I haven't been in the club for almost a month?"

"And I haven't been working on the troll!" He snapped his finger. "Tch... Why am I talking about her? I should get a hold of myself. I should get her out of my head."

He quickly changed form his pajamas and grabbed a jacket from his closet. He took his car out, and sped off to the club. Upon entering, girls swarmed around him and his friends greeted him.

"Dude, long time no see!" One guy said before chugging down his beer. 

"Missed me?" He smirked, wrapping his arm around a random girl's waist. "Sorry, I didn't get your name, sweetie."

'So good to be back.' He thought to himself, completely forgetting about what was inside his mind, including you. As time went by, he exchanged sweet nothings with different girls, drinking and partying himself.

 


 

"Tch..." You rolled your eyes, looking at your computer. "He's in the club, huh? So he's being sneaky all along. Good thing, I installed a tracking device to his phone. Brilliant. Just brilliant."

Back when he left his phone, you installed a tracking device. You had no clear intention of installing it, you just wanted to try and test if it is genuine and accurate. Turns out, tonight you've got the answer you were waiting for.

"Tskk... Kim Myungsoo." You jabbed your finger on the screen."It's time to fix that playboy attitude of yours. Perhaps he's jumping from one girl to another again."

A few hours passed and you almost fell asleep. You looked at your computer, and positive. Myungsoo was still in the club. You checked the time and  it's past 3 in the morning. You decided to call him, in case something happened that's why he hasn't went home.

"Sunggyu must be very worried." You mumbled, waiting for him to pick up.

"______!" He beamed. You could hear in his voice that he's drunk. "You rang, why?"

"Yah! Are you drunk?" You widened your eyes.

"Yeah..."

"Stupid! You should have invited me!" You tried to joke but you heard a loud thump from the other line. "Hey! YAH! YAH! Are you still there?"

"Hello?" Another voice came. 

"Where's Myungsoo?"

"You better come here and fetch him now. He's wasted." He informed you. "He's been drinking all night long."

"Alright. Thank you." You quickly went out of your condo unit. You rode the lift, going to the parking lot. You thought it was better if you drive, rather take the bus. It's safer and indeed, faster. You arrived at the club, not minding that you're wearing your pajamas. The others looked at your weirdly, wondering why you're wearing that in such place.

"Where's Myungsoo?" You asked in an aggressive tone. They pointed to the wasted boy, head resting on the table. You quickly approached him, grabbing his arm. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! ARE YOU REALLY STUPID!"

'That voice...' He thought, 'It's familiar... I heard it in my dream.'

"Yah! Get up!" You hollered, pulling him up.

"______!" He greeted you, wrapping his arms around you. You smelled the alcohol, and quickly pushed him. But he was still strong, even in his drunken state. "Why are you here?"

"Why are you here, pabo?"

"To... get you out of my head." He mumbled, being completely passing out. 

 


A/N: So, she doesn't smoke! :P Stupid Myungsoo. And Sehun? Hmm... dunno. maybe?

@bAbYmOcHii12: Uhh... no :D 

@YoonTaeRi: Maybe you are a paranormal! //runs away

@-l0veoxygen: noooooo =.=

@sunflee_: what do you think?

@changjiya: maybe =)))

@EnjoySmilesx3: Wahahaha! No, she doesn't :D I don't think it's only a love square. It could be bigger :>

@aidil23: HAHAHAHA! XDXD she didn't smoke and she doesn't smoke :D

@melonchiffon--: no worries. she doesn't :D

@demigodchoding: she doesn't ^^

@Babygrace_32: HAHAHAHA NO!

@jasarana16: Thank you! ^^ No, she doesn't <:

@Anna_Ejibi: nope (:

@asdfghjkpop: okay, keep your hopes, hoping! :D

@an0nymous: HAHAHHA i know :) wahahaha it can be. but no. :P Go on! Roll now, like a roll on! Because it's not TAO! :P Oh, you ship them? ABBIE IS NEVER INNOCENT!

@SHINeeLikeOxygen: Wahahahaha! XDXD Thank you ^^

@herpderpforever: Lol. I get them, all the time :D It's okay you know. It was supposed to be Kai, but he has graduated. So it's Sehun :D Well... she doesn't :>