Tan in Hell

Playboy Meets Troll

Sunggyu and Sehun held the fuming Woohyun, before he could attack Myungsoo. He was enraged, and given the chance to punch Myungsoo, which he won't have, he'd beat him up to death.

Boohyun and your father watched, shoving popcorns inside their mouths, amused. The rest had the same reaction, except for Naeun who was burning in anger and jealousy.

"T-this..." She held a shaky index finger at you and Myungsoo, "You'll regret this. Really. You two." With that, she staggered away. "Screw this, the good girls never get the guy."

"Aren't you going to... react?" Myungsoo snapped at you. But you were still frozen in your spot.

"Things just got a whole lot more interesting." Sulli chuckled and nudged Suzy, "Right?"

"Ye-- Good heavens! If that wasn't her first," Suzy paused, a coy smile growing on her face, "Remember the day _______ was all smiles? When Jangri embarrassed her?"

Jangri cleared , at the mention of her name.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Suzy grinned.

"Genius!" Sulli hi-fived her, getting what she meant.

"I'm confused." Jangri held her temples, "_______ and L are in a relationship? What sorcery is this? If he was her boyfriend... then why did h--"

"I could ask you the same thing." Sungjong snatched the popcorn from Boohyun's grasp and shoved some in his mouth.

"YAH! NAM _______!" Woohyun yelled, causing you to flinch and gather yourself. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, GYU."

"Where's Naeun?" Was the first thing that came out of your mouth.

"Finally." Sungyeol snorted, "I was expecting a witty comeback, though."

"YOU STUPID JERK! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" You hit his head with the flag you were holding, "Sheesh. I was supposed to shun her."

"Oww. Oww." Myungsoo flinched, as you continued hitting his head with the flag. He grew irritated and snatched the flag from you, "Enough with the hitting."

"This is so interesting!!!" Your father exclaimed, getting an invisible popcorn from Boohyun's palm. He realized the popcorn was gone and he was shoving his hand inside his mouth, "Where did my popcorn go?"

 


 

"Miss Nam and Miss Son, you are needed in the principal's office." The principal's secretary popped her head inside your classroom. You stood up from your seat and glared at Naeun, who was smirking at you.

"Health advice, stop smirking. You look like an epileptic." You patted her head and entered the principal's office. "Ayo wassup Principal Shin?"

"Annyeong Principal Shin." Naeun politely bowed.

"Miss Nam and Miss Son, please take your seats." He cleared his throat, and fixed his tie. Naeun nodded and did as she was told, but you chose to do the opposite.

"I'd rather stand. This wouldn't take long anyway." You slapped the air with a smug expression. 'I know you reported me, qurl.'

"Alright, Miss Son here reported about your nasty pranks on her. I suppose you know what consequences you should face for those things." He tilted his head, anticipating for your reaction but none came out. He continued, "We, the board, have warned you about this for--"

"5780255 times. I did my math." You cut him off. "I don't suppose you'll give me detention. Nothing about pranks is stated in the rule book. A demerit can be given, but a detention, no."

"But, it is stated in the rule book, Article 3, No. 6. You must respect your fellow student." He slammed his palm on his table lightly. "And you, Miss Nam broke that rule."

"How should I respect someone who isn't worth of my respect?" You smirked.

"You bi--"

"Hey, no cursing." You wagged a finger at Naeun, "Act like you always do, good girl."

"I'm impressed, Miss Nam. Now, can you narrate to me what you did to Miss Son?"

"I'd gladly do that for you. Let's start with the mayo lotion..."

During our English class, Naeun was seated beside me. The subject teacher asked her to clean the chalk board, meaning, she left her seat and stood up.

"Ha! They said you loved applying hand lotion all the time." I snickered, snatched the lotion bottle from her bag and slipped it inside my pocket. I raised my hand and excused myself to go to the rest room, "I'm going to the rest room."

Fast forward. I emptied her lotion bottle and replaced it with the mayonnaise I got from the canteen. I capped the lotion and threw the jar away, "Listen, enjoy the mayo!"

"What about the used napkin prank?" He arched his eyebrow, 'How can this girl talk blunt when she's getting detention? Am I that lenient?'

"Oh, that was red paint. I asked a napkin from a random classmate and dripped some red paint." You shrugged, "Then the glued soles, she was sleeping so I super glued her soles on the floor."

"And the frogs?" Naeun scowled, 'She speaks so confident.'

“It’s time!” You popped your knuckles. It was lunch time, and the classroom was empty. Everyone was in the cafeteria or roaming around the halls, but you were the only one in the classroom. You flipped the toolbox open and poked the clear glass container of five small frogs.

You checked if all your materials are there before searching for Naeun’s locker. As soon as you found it, you fiddled with the lock and opened it.

“BINGO!” You cheered and placed the container inside, lifting the lid slightly, before immediately shutting the locker. 

"So it was really you." Naeun shrieked and faked a sob, "Principal, look at how bad she is. I'm surprised you don't expel her, when she does nothing but nasty things to everyone. And, she almost killed me during rehearsals!"

"Killed?" Principal Shin widened his eyes.

"Ahh the tug of war!" You chimed, "That was fun..."

I found a random scarf from the floor and thought it would be great to pull another prank at her. So, I approached her and motioned Sehun to follow me. 

"Naeun-ssi, you're doing very well." I gave her a back-hand compliment. Of course, there's nothing well about her performance.

She stopped practicing and gave me a mischievous look. "Of course, _______ -ssi. It's such a pity that you can't perform."

The nerve of this girl.

I faked her a smile and told her that the scarf would look good on her. She gladly accepted it. What a doof! But, I insisted to put it for her. I'm really nice, aren't I?

I wrapped it around her and grinned, "Sehun, hold the other end."

Sehun held the other end, which was my cue. I pulled the other end and beamed, "TUG OF WAR!"

He was quite shocked for a moment, but he followed and pulled the other end. 

"AHHHH! WHAT THE? HEYYYY!" Naeun cried.

"And being the gentleman he is, he released. I know, party pooper." You groaned, dramatically flailing your arms, "We could've done better. So, I told you everything. No sugarcoat whatsoever. I'm honest, really." You nodded at the principal and gave yourself a pat.

"PRINCIPAL SHIN! PLEASE JUST EXPEL HER!" Naeun cried.

"Compose yourself, Miss Son." The principal stood up, "You two, leave now. I'll think about the detention I'll give you. Wait for my announcement."

"Sure." You nonchalantly said and walked out of the room. Naeun stood up and stomped her feet, following you out. "Nice act there, good girl. You're the best best actress ever! Crying helplessly." You started to mimic her cries, "PRINCIPAL SHIN! EXPEL HER!"

"Don't you even regret for doing those things to me?" Naeun scoffed, "You're not even apologizing."

"I'm not sorry for what I did. I am never sorry. And I regret nothing." You widely grinned, pissing her off. "If there was one thing I regret, that was letting you live."

"YOU!" Naeun balled her fists and walked away.

"Hey! Naeun, do you know that tan perfectly suits you?" You chuckled, "Why don't you get tan in hell?"

 


 

"This girl, really." Woohyun shook his head. He met with you at a pastry shop nearby and asked you to tell him about your talk with the principal. "Aren't you afraid that he'll expel you?"

"He wouldn't." You said knowingly. "So, umma won't let me graduate first?"

"Yeah." Woohyun slumped in his seat. He was told by your mother that you are to fly back to America and continue studying there. She said it was for the better. "Your flight is on May 16. A week from now."

"Aren't you going to have a showcase on the 15th?" You asked, "Great. Then I should spend my last day watching your showcase. You're going around South Korea, right?"

Woohyun nodded.

"Wicked!" You fist pumped the air, pretending to sound happy. But, inside you were sad and crying. You didn't want to leave. You never wanted to leave. Especially now, that things were getting better between you and Myungsoo.

"Do I look good with my new hair?" Woohyun asked, noticing your long face. He tried to lighten up the atmosphere. He knew you didn't want to leave. And he knew it was because of Myungsoo. Now, he regrets agreeing to Sunggyu about putting you and Myungsoo in a fake relationship. If they didn't, you wouldn't have fell in love for Myungsoo and flying to another country would be easy for you.

"Worse." You stuck your tongue out.

"Wait 'til you see the others."

 


 

Myungsoo was busy practicing his line for their song. They just finished filming for their new music video 'The Chaser.' And he couldn't get satisfied with himself. 

"L-goon," Their manager popped his head inside the dressing room, "You're scheduled for an appearance on Strong Heart on the 13th."

Myungsoo stopped practicing and shot his manager curious eyes, "Strong Heart? Why?"

"There's a rumor spreading widely in the internet today." 

"Rumor? What rumor? About me?"

"Of course. Who else?" His manager snorted and showed Myungsoo his phone. Myungsoo's eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock.

[RUMOR] INFINITE's L is spotted dating

 


 A/N: I know it's May 15 today, but let's pretend that it's not. And we're like in May 9 or 10. I'm just filling up my loss. I was supposed to update during those days. Sorry! :D Well well well, what do we have here? :D Anyways, have you watched The Chaser? SO COOL! WOOLLIM IS SO RICH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE MV WAS EPIC! 

@demigodchoding: HAHAHA! I randomly typed it since I read a meme =)))

@an0nymous: GURL YOUR TWITTER SPAMS! XDXD Lol. I see you like the chapter, huh? That's a good idea! Feed Naeun to the SHARKS! HAHAHAHAHA XD Wae? Don't you like me and my troll brain? ;_____;

@kpoplife: Lol XD Sure

@yeahitsmyungsoo: Damn. Your dad has 13 kids! =))) With funny names! I guess I know where you got the name-calling trait from. AGREED!

@cloudSnower: Tom and Jerry? Lol. Childhood days. Good ol' times! =)))

@sunflee_: I KNOW!! :D

@pandagirl753: YAY! THANK YOU!

@Kirayi: LOL

@xcallista: I have no idea how the popcorn appeared. Your dad probably has magic! loljk. 

@maryda: Really? THANK YOU!! <33

@EnjoySmilesx3: OH GOSH! Aww... didn't Myungsoo kiss you? :3

@myungbabe: I don't know too :)))

@buttercups: Omg!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're so niceee!

@max288: Hahahaha XDXD the family is really funny. just ignore the mom :D

@kmcl21: FANTABULOUS! <--- I'm going to use this from now on. Thanks I learned a new word. I know I'm a noob, don't remind me :D HAHAHAHA THANKSSS!!! 

@asiansunite96: You seem to be entertained by the dad! YAY! :D

@bAbYmOcHii12: HAHAHA IKR!! :D

@miyako1747: So cool cool cool! XD Thank you! I don't know. It just randomly comes out of my brain and TADA! I'm glad I make you laugh :D

@Jumin13: HAHAHAHA! THANK YOU!

@iheartsuju_shinee: YIEE! LOL XD

@Hequella: Do you think they'd do well as a couple? Poor Dongwoo, though :/ HAHAH XD THANK YOU!