Away

Playboy Meets Troll

 

Sulli blew on her drink. Lunch has been boring than ever. When you were still there, it would always be noisy and she wished you’d just shut your talkative mouth up. But, now she regrets wishing for it.

“Ugh… I can’t take it anymore.” She banged her head on the table.

“So boring…” Hana blew a raspberry, “I knew she was the only life here.”

“I wonder how she’s doing there. Don’t Americans bully Asians in their school?” Suzy wondered, “In movies, the Asian kids get bullied. Or maybe it’s just Jackie Chan bullied?”

“I don’t think so.” Sehun shook his head, “Well, I did get bullied before but they’re a lot of Asians there. Plus, she’s a bully herself.”

“I do agree, Sehun-ssi.” Naeun popped out of nowhere. She smiled warmly at them and sat on the empty seat beside Sehun, which was supposed to be your chair. “______-ssi ditched today’s class again?”

“More like ditched everyday’s class.” Suzy rolled her eyes. “She migrated.”

“Migrated?” Naeun’s mouth went agape. She suddenly felt bad for using all her efforts for nothing, but at least now you’re gone. She can finally get close to Myungsoo without you interrupting. “That’s… sad.” ‘Oh well, _________ you’re making things easier for me.’



 

 

Every morning, Myungsoo would wake up early and go online to see if you’re on. And luckily, during 6 in the morning until 12 in the afternoon, you’re online. And as the days went by, he noticed your mixed and different expressions, which he took note of.

Sometimes, you were your normal self…

“YAH! You’re late!” Myungsoo growled at you, through the computer screen.

“Am not. You’re just too early.” You stuck your tongue out, “And I just got home from the concert! DANG IT WAS GREAT! We were breathing the same air and Hyoyeon touched my hand! I can die now.”

“Not until we grow old together.”

“Stop it, Myungsoo! You’re so cheesy!!!” You whined, throwing a pillow on the screen.

“You owe me a kiss.” He puckered his lips and leaned forward.

“Then, kiss the screen. I owe you nothing, idiot.”

“It’s May 21! Have you forgotten?” Myungsoo pouted, slumping his shoulders. He pretended to look sad, to make you feel guilty.

“May 21? It’s May 20 here! Ha-ha, what’s with May 21?” You pinched your eyebrows, “My birthday? Err… National Food Day? I really have no idea.”

“ADULT CEREMONY!”

“Ohhh… right. Adult ceremony, okay so? You’re an adult, congratulations!” You clapped your hands and flashed him a toothy grin.

There were times that you were just mad at him…

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HATE YOU MYUNGSOO!” You yelled.

Myungsoo covered his ears and turned the volume of his computer down. If he continues to listen, he might lose his sense of hearing.

“How dare you! Why are you covering your ears? Eeeesh! Don’t talk to me anymore.”

“Hey wait! I was just playing around.” Myungsoo chuckled, “Why are you even mad?”

You shrugged.

And there were times that you were even sleeping…

“________?” Myungsoo called your name but he only heard loud snores as a reply. He rolled his eyes and ended the call. “Seriously, she’s gotten crazy.”

Sometimes, he even thought you got possessed by a lost soul because you weren’t yourself…

“You’re so quiet.” Myungsoo said, drying his hair with a towel. “Anything wrong?”

“Just tired.” You sighed heavily and rolled on your bed.

“Then, go to sle—“

“No.” You cut him off and replied flatly, “I’m not sleepy.”

“But you look tired.” Myungsoo tried to argue, but he received a glare from you. “Okay. Let’s stay like statues until everyone wakes up.”

“L, aren’t you tired?” You suddenly asked, resting your chin on your palm.

He shot up from his seat, surprised that you called him L. “Tired of what?”

“It’s been six months and… never mind.” You shook your head and faked a yawn, “I’m sleepy. Bye.”

Sometimes, Myungsoo thought you were already tired of your relationship. Yet, he tried to think positive. Who knows? Maybe he just got the wrong message.



 

 

After Infinite finished their Inkigayo stage, they were greeted by Naeun. The others knew, she wasn’t after them so they bid farewell to her and left her with Myungsoo.

“Hi L-oppa! You were great, as always.” Naeun chided, twirling a lose strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Thanks.” Myungsoo curtly replied. He knew Naeun was up to something. And whatever it was, he doesn’t want to get involved.

“Wanna grab some dinner? It’s on me?” She offered, clinging her arm on Myungsoo’s.

“Maybe next time.” Myungsoo walked away.

“Ugh… I have to think of another plan.”

Naeun didn’t stop trying to get close with Myungsoo. She even tried to invite the others, just so he’ll come and eat with her. Soon enough, her hard work paid off. Myungsoo became a little comfortable with her and Naeun used this as an opportunity to execute her next plan.

They were sitting on a bench in front of Han River, sipping on their sodas and munching on burgers. If you look from behind, they looked like a couple having a date, and watching the sunset. They only thing they need is to close the gap between them, lean the girl’s head on his shoulder and wrap the boy’s arm around her.

“Oppa…” She cooed in a seductive tone. “How are things with you and ________-ssi?”

Myungsoo shrugged, nonchalantly. It’s not like he was unsure of the progress of your relationship, but there are still things he does not trust Naeun of.

“You mean you’re falling apart?” Naeun’s eyes glistened. “Oppa, you should end it with her. You deserve someone better like—“

“Like you?” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Well… yeah.” Naeun bit her lip, pretending to be shy. ‘Yes, L oppa. Me. It’s me for you and you for me.’

“Tell me,” He looked at her with a firm look, “why would I settle for better when I already have the best?”



 

A/N: Sorry. I haven't updated for one hundred million years. Anyway, I'm so happy I updated today because because because... secret!!!! You'll find out on the next chapter!!! HOHOHOHO! anyway, reading your comments are so inspiring. Because they're funny. It's like I'm reading a comedy fic or a joke book. Thank you very much!!!! :D I wub you :3

@xcallista: thank you!! ^^ omg. i almost fell on the floor laughing. i imagined your imagination gewzz  righworghow gosh myungsoo's so funny!

@iAsianfriend: I don't know... let's cryyy ;_____; loljk!

@kpoplife: HAHAHAHA! They areee... so continue reading for fun! :D Why? you don't like Jangri for Woohyun? o_o Oh you know the mom loves his favorite son, Woohyun. TSKKKK... 

@lenusui: thank you!!! <33

@yeahitsmyungsoo: lol i know :P

@demigodchoding: lol for five years XDXD

@max288: not washing his face and taking a bath! EWWWW! hahaha well, i think she doesn't care. so it's okay! ^^ Stubborn little cutie~

@pandagirl753: Go dislike her. Tsk... XDXD Pretty sad ;________;

@aidil23: Waaah this is long. XD Don't worry. This is romcom so... happy ending!!! :D Or not :P HAHAHA BEAT MYUNGSOO UP YEAAAAH! I think you understand the story well! Good job! ^^ Thank you!!

@asdfghjkpop: Oh gosh! XDXD You're killing me with laughter! I hope you don't spend too much on replacing your ovaries tskkk XD

@sunflee_: I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I think all she cares about is business and Woohyun :D

@Swaggerlicious: HAHAHAHA! MYUNGSOO IS NOW A DIRTY MONKEY!

@woohinfinite: Lol. No worries, Myungsoo's just joking. Or else, Sunggyu will nag him!

@icesapphire96: HAHAHAHA! XDXD lol what will happen to him?

@miyako1747: hahaha! the familly is fun packed! :D

@shineeisheart: And take a bath! EWWWWWW!

@Jumin13: OMG!! YOU LUCKY GIRL! If that happens to me with Myungsoo... I WILL NEVER ENTER THE RESTROOM! EVER!

@JK_021: Thank you so much! ;_____; Inspire is such a strong word. WAYLT??? 

@An0nymous: you sure you're not possessed by some evil, abbie? it's not that cheesy! you're just filled with cheese! D: if you continue calling me cheesy, no sleepover to my house! <:| Sulli-Woohyun and Sehun-Krystal? Err... not sure with Sulli and Woohyun. XDXD You ert! Myungsoo will kill you! Right, blame Woohyun for everything! READING IN CLASS? I'm surprised you didn't get caught. You're really crazy. Well you know :P I'm a troll so I don't meet your expectations! AGAIN? TCHHHH... how many weddings do you want, huh? Trollest fic, huh? lol. Look at what you did! My reply is so long long!

@misaki13: Does he stink? XDXD

@kpoplover1796: and look dirty! people won't recognize him!

@myungbabe: Awww. I know but Sehun will be in good hands! ^^

@kmcl21: HAHAHAHAH! Thank you Miss Fantabulous! XD

@Hequella: Hm... i don't know ;) If it does... sorry :(

@jangdongwoo: WE WILL SEE!! HAHAHAHAHAA! I see you people have the gist of what Woohyun told you! XD