Revenge is a

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

"Bwo? Why would I feed you?" You asked, going back to the couch to arrange the boxes, "You're not paralyzed. Eat by yourself, derp."

"I'm your boyfriend." Myungsoo pouted.

"Fake." You retaliated, and held the tray. You turned the knob open and told him, "Eat. I'll return this."

'Right. Fake boyfriend. That's all I'll ever be to you.' Myungsoo grimly sighed, he stared down at his food as if it would dissolve with his stare. 'I am not eating you. _______ will feed me. I know.'

"Oh?" You flung the door open, "Yah! Why aren't you eating? Your loss. I'm still hungry, you know?"

"Why won't you feed me?" Myungsoo groaned, swinging his arms. "AH!"

"Eeesh!" You grunted and pulled your hair. Myungsoo grinned ear to ear, knowing you had given up. You picked up the chopsticks and started feeding him, "Open your mouth, fish."

"Fou fied youf haif, thaf's new." He managed to say, between chews. After he swallowed, you shoved the vegetables inside his mouth. 

"Can't I tie my hair?" You glared at him, pouting. You shoved the rice inside his mouth, and shoved another and another, until he choked. "Serves you right! There! Eat a lot. So you'll get bloated."

"Acck! You're harassing me." Myungsoo whined, as you fed him the meat. "Did you put poison here?"

You nodded, "No worries. It's expired."

When the box was empty, you forcefully opened his mouth and inserted the bento box. "Ahh! Yah yah!"

 


 

"Where are we going?" Myungsoo asked. You were pushing his wheelchair, walking along the main hallway. 

"You're scheduled for an x-ray at 2:30 pm." You glanced at your watch and sped up, "And we're late!"

You stop pushing him when you reached the X-ray Center. The doors opened and the staff greeted both of you. They took in Myungsoo inside the X-ray room, leaving the wheelchair, while you waited inside the lobby. You sat on his wheelchair and moved around while playing a random game in your phone, when a call arrived. You quickly answered it and pulled the phone away from your ears.

"Why are you shouting?" You grimaced, rubbing your ears. "Chill, woman."

"Why are you absent?" Sulli asked, "I thought we'll sort this problem out."

"Yeah!" Hana snatched the phone, "What about the prank?"

"I almost forgot. Will you guys do it, for me??" You pleaded, batting your eyelashes.

"No way. And get demerits. Never." Suzy hissed, "Where are you? Come to school. NOW!"

"I can't. I'm in the hospita--"

"Wae? Are you hurt?" They started bombarding you questions, "What hospital?" "Did Jangri ambushed you?" "What happened? Are you paralyzed?"

"ANI!" You shouted, making the nurses look at you. You waved your hand, gesturing them to get back to their works. "I'll explain later. About the demerits, Principal Shin told me even those who are involved won't get demerits. So... who's in?"

"Me!" They cheered in unison.

"Alright..." You smirked and told them the plan. They understood and hung up, as soon as Myungsoo got out of the X-ray room. You quickly hid your phone inside your pocket and stood up to help Myungsoo sit on his wheelchair. "Finally! The skeleton came out!"

"Tss..." Myungsoo hissed and moved the wheelchair by himself. You ran after him and whacked his head. He turned at you and glared, "Wae?"

"Why are you PMS-ing? Bi-polar derp." You snickered and pushed his wheelchair for him, "I know you're trying to be cute to impress me. Sorry, but I don't like cute things."

"What about pandas?" He smirked.

"Are you insulting me?" You popped your knuckles, "They are animals, not things. Pabo. Call them thing again, I'll snap your head off."

"You wouldn't do that." Myungsoo shook his head, "You're madly in love with me."

You burst into laughter, laughing with your tongue out. "Are you crazy? Me? Madly in love with you? Yeah, right."

"Tell you what, I heard someone claim me indirectly." He smirked, "She called me my Elizabeth that night."

"Y-you're hearing things." You stuttered and pushed faster.

(Stop)

 


 

(Play!)

"Are you sure about this? What if we get caught?" Sulli doubted. They were sneaking inside the dance room where Jangri's bag was. They were supposed to do the first prank on the gazillion pranks you ordered them. Change her water with vinegar.

"If you guys want to back out, I'll do this myself." Suzy smirked and uncapped the vinegar. She snatched Jangri's water jug and threw the water out the window. She slowly poured the vinegar inside the jug while laughing devilishly. 

Hana popped her head inside the room, "They're coming! Suzy! Quick!"

Suzy immediately closed the water jug and returned it to its original place. She hid the empty vinegar bottle behind her and got out of the dance room.The three of them walked casually and discreetly threw the empty bottle inside the trash bin, as Jangri and her crew entered the dance room.

"Hana! We're supposed to record her video!" Sulli shoved Hana near the dance room. Hana grunted and set up the camera by the window, near the ceiling. Sulli and Suzy helped lifting her up to reach the sill and press the record button. "How long will it keep recording?"

"2 hours. But that wouldn't matter, Jan--" Hana was cut off when they heard Jangri screaming and running out of the room. They took the camera from the sill and stop recording, giving each other high-fives. "_______ will love this!"

 


 

You smirked and dissolved into laughter, watching Jangri's video of drinking vinegar and her reaction was just priceless. You were laughing so hard, it evolved to the infamous ahjumma laughter and your tummy started aching. "Oh my, just priceless."

"Why? What happened?" Myungsoo asked, sitting up from his lying position on bed. "Is that a gag show? I want to watch too."

"Better than a gag show." You stifled your laughter and kept your phone, "It's nothing."

"Selfish." Myungsoo crossed his arms, "After graduating high school, what would you do?"

"Go to college, of course." You said in a matter-of-factly, "It may not seem like it but I want to be an architect. Ha! You never guessed, I would, huh?"

"Very unpredictable. You're too lazy for an architect." He taunted, earning a glare from you.

"You thick-faced jerk. Wae? You think you're good enough to be whatever you like, huh? Do you even have a dream? I bet not." You balled your fists, "I heard you even wanted to be a STAR!"

 


 

"This... I really can't do this. Let's stop here." Sulli was on the verge of crying. They have accomplished five pranks on Jangri. And the sixth and last prank was worth the cry. Rub sliced onions on her sunglasses. Make sure the part you rubbed faces her eyes. They've seen Jangri make a sour face, get soaked with toilet water, cry over the droplets of glue on her hair, open her locker and see none of her things, find them in the lost and found, and cry over her hacked twitter account.

"This is the last. Why should we stop here?" Hana groaned, "Her twitter account was worth the laugh. The tweets were amazing!" She high-fived Suzy, who tweeted the random and silly tweets through Jangri's account.

"Aish, I'm going crazy." Sulli whined, rubbing the sliced onions on Jangri's sunglasses. "Sorry!!!"

"Don't be sorry. That serves her right. Okay, okay. that's it. Leave it there." Suzy patted Sulli's back. She placed a sticky-note on top of Jangri's bag that said: Revenge's a . :P

The girls scurried away and went on their seats when Jangri entered the room, with swollen eyes. She had been crying over the consecutive unluckiness she has been receiving for the day. 'One subject to go before dismissal time, I hope nothing more is waiting for me.'

She plopped herself on her seat and wiped her eyes. She fumbled inside her bag and took her sunglasses to cover her swollen eyes. Before she could even last wearing her sunglasses for two seconds, she quickly removed it and yelped.

"Aah!!! It stings!" She cried, fanning her eyes.

"I knew it... we shouldn't have done that." Sulli muttered, recording Jangri's video. She stop recording and reluctantly sent you the video. "Lord, forgive me."

"_______!!!!!" Jangri grunted after reading the sticky note on her bag. "I KNEW IT!!!"

"Miss Im! Get out of the classroom!" The subject teacher yelled at her.

 


 

"What a pity." You sighed, after watching the last video, "I should've done that myself." You smirked and turned back you Myungsoo, "You were saying?"

"Did it ever crossed your mind to be an idol like Woohyun hyung?" Myungsoo repeated his question and threw his pillow at you. You dodged it and threw it back at him.

"Yeah, but unlike him I'm not talented." You blew a raspberry, banging your head on the couch's armrest. "I mean I can sing and dance but not that well. I can't even play any instruments. Pretty much those talent talent thingy is useless to me."

"HAHAHA! I remember, you're always making fun of my singing and danci--"

"Let's just get over with it." You coldly replied, "Later tonight, you're going to have CT scan. After the nurses send you dinner."

Myungsoo dissolved into laughter and managed to say, "Now I know something you're not comfortable talking about."

"Stop it!!!" You whined, "I'll throw this lamp at you!"

"Fine. Fine." 

"How would you like a party tomorrow?" You asked him, tapping your chin, "It's boring in the hospital. So maybe a party would be great! Don't worry, no alcohol. So no new babies and no preggies!"

 


A/N: I pity Jangri. //gets shot

@Anna_Ejibi: New boy? You mean L. joe? :D Sorry but he's only a cameo. Sorry. ;___;

@mehroro: hahaha keep reading and you'll know the answer! :D

@Strawberri_Chizkake: HAHHA. Oh you! *throws pillows at you* Awww.... you should stop feeding him!

@an0nymous: No, abbie. Do you want me to try it for you? jk. .___. I'd love to try that for real, but I'm scared. HOHOHOHO! I can imagine your cheeks!!! Ewww... you sound like a E. Anyway, you're a pedo so it doesn't matter. Ughh...wae? You like kisses and kisses and kisses. Yup.

@demigodchoding: Okay, it's like this, there were people in the elevator. And Myungsoo and you were at the middle. So it's like you and the people are on a meeting. LOL. Do you get it? o____o hahahaha

@aidil23: I don't know with her. lol. HAHAHAHA poor Naeun. Eh? But I'm afraid the bed's not too big. The food in the hospital is actually DELICIOUS!!! When my brother was admitted, I was the one who ate his food :P Nom nom!! 

@Cool_b1a4world: I know!!! Let me slap her, wait. >:)) DAMN RIGHT! Omo what about _______ (You)? You'll have to face fangirls first!

@bAbYmOcHii12: HAHAHA XDXD

@99kkff: They are??? never noticed. lawl. XDXD

@-l0veoxygen: Green? HAHAHA! I feel bad for L. joe's hair. It's been dyed pink, blonde, orange, black, and purple! ;___; Thank you!!!

@entertaemint: Really? hahahah thank you so much!!! ^^

@asdfghjkpop: So whaddayathink??? :D

@shikshinyoseob: Thank you so much!! fireworks for you!!! *kaboom* Oh my. Really? I can't explain my happiness right noww!!! Thank you thank you!!! I don't even deserve that much!

@kpoplover1796: Sure :DDD

@sunflee_: hahahaha. very poor :3

@i_luv_black21: She did!!! YAY! :D I agree!!! We shall make a coupe name! Hahahaha! Thank youuu!!! this isn't even addicting -____-