Meeting the Playboy and the Troll

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

Myungsoo tugged your arm, dragging you inside a restaurant. The menu made your eyes glisten, it's like all of your favorite food was listed on the menu.   

"Whatever you're thinking, don't do it." Myungsoo said through gritted teeth. 

You smirked at him and turned to the waiter. "Give me one of each."

"Ma'am?" The waiter scratched his head. "Are you sure?"

"You sure you're a waiter?" You mocked him. 

The waiter nodded nervously, scribbling your order in his note pad. "What about you, sir?"

Myungsoo shook his head. He knew you couldn't finish everything you ordered, no matter how much you liked them. At the first few minutes of eating, you finished two meals. But after finishing the fifth meal, your stomach couldn't hold it anymore. You looked at Myungsoo asking for help, but he only stuck his tongue out in reply.

"Bok-bok-ah," You whined. "I'm so full."

"Bok-bok? What am I? A goat?" Myungsoo widened his eyes.

You nodded sheepishly. "Help me, please?"

"Tch... fine I'll help you." He took two plates and started eating. "Finish that dessert."

You looked at the Red Velvet cake slice, feeling overwhelmed. Sure, it was delicious and your tongue was craving for it, but your stomach's aching and lacking of storage. 

"That won't disappear if you only look at it." He snorted. "Eat it."

"Ahhh... I hate food." You groaned, and realized what you said. "I take that back."

You reluctantly lifted your fork and took a piece of the cake. You ate it and chewed slowly, and another one, and the rest is history. After finishing the cake, Myungsoo called the waiter and paid for the bill. You tried to stand up, but you couldn't muster to move a single muscle. You felt like,one wrong move and your stomach will pop like a balloon.

You ended up getting a piggy-back ride from Myungsoo.

"Ahh... my stomach really hurts." You groaned.

"Stop acting." He chuckled. "If I know, you're only making an excuse to get close to me like this. If you wanted a hug, all you need is ask."

"What? Conceited." You pouted and punched his back. "I'm really tired you know. Even before we ate. The concert was tiring."

"Tiring? You were only sitting down."

"My ears are tired of those screaming fan girls. Bla bla oppa yada yada saranghae. Tskk..." You rolled your eyes. 

"What did you say?" He smiled cynically. "Did you call me oppa? Saranghae?"

"Mhmm." You replied, feeling sleepy. "Ah no. Never. Yah!!! AISHH!!"

Myungsoo doubled over, laughing. "You're losing your swag nowadays, huh?"

"I'm just sleepy." You whimpered. "Pabo. Where are we going? Let's go to your dorm."

"Tsk... they won't like you there."

"Of course they would." You bragged. "Plus, it's nearer."

(Stop)

"Fine." He sighed. "Next time, you should stop eavesdropping."

You leaned your head on his shoulder. "Wae?"

"Look what happened to you last night."

"Ahh..." You yawned. "Tsk... you were eavesdropping as well."

"..."

"How would you know if you weren't? Tch... sly fox. Too bad, I'm slier." You chortled. "She's not like that before. Maybe she was just hiding her real emotions to me. But she wasn't that harsh... just a little."

"What do you mean?"

"When they come to visit me in California, she's quiet. We've never actually had any real conversation." You trailed off. "Only Woohyun, Boohyun and Dad speaks to me. I thought, because she's just reserved or what. But who knows?"

"Ohh..."

"When I came here, she got mad at me because of Jangri. I already told you about her. Then she got mad at me for a lot of things. But the thing that triggered her to get really get mad at me was...

... because they became snow monsters because of me. Five years ago, I read this book: Captain Underpants. My mom pestered me not to read them and just thrown them away because they're no good. But honestly, I don't find anything wrong with the book. It's actually the only book I read, because of the comedy and pictures.

Getting to the point, I read a part where they prank-ed the teachers. So I tried it in the most forbidden place, Mom's office. I didn't mean to ruin her office, but it's the only unlocked office at the top floor, and they were out. Basically, it's only me at the top floor, or maybe a ghost. So, I took a box of foam pellets, powdered plates and a ladder from the Janitor's office. Then, I sneakily entered her office.

She has a sink inside her office, because she likes to wash her hands after every activity. I taped the sprayer nozzle in "on" position, then scooped powdered pastes onto the ends of the ceiling fan blades. Then, I emptied the closet and filled them with the foam pellets.

After an hour or so, they came back. My mom and dad entered mom's office, and just as planned it worked. When she turned the ceiling fan switch on, the fan rotated slowly. Of course, the powder was tad heavy. And because she likes washing her hands, she did. But the spray nozzle sprayed over her and Dad. They were soaked, and the ceiling fan started rotating faster. And because they're wet, the powder mixed, making them sticky.

"What the hell?" She growled.

I was dying of laughter outside their office.

"Damn. What is this?" My father shook his head, trying to get the glue off him.

She approached the closet to get a towel, but when she flung it open, the foam pellets flew around the room. Of course, they landed on them, they were sticky after all. When Ms. Jin arrived to her office to inform Dad about a meeting, she screamed.

"SNOW MONSTERS!"

And that was the birth of the snow monsters.

Of course, they found out that it was my fault. I was standing next to Ms. Jin, and they knew that only me would have that idea. My dad spoke to me and gave some sermon, but he wasn't really mad. He said, I'm very keen and brilliant, but next time I should only prank people who wouldn't feel offended. On the contrary, my mom was raging. She...

...okay I'm stopping here." You ended with a chuckle.

"Huh? Continue..." He groaned. "What a cliffhanger."

"You don't want to know what happened to me. And you would never." You smirked. "What about you? Have your parents got mad at you?"

He slowly shook his head and smiled, "I'm a good kid."

"Good kid my ." You scoffed. "I know there's something. It couldn't be like your parents won't get mad at you. It's normal. Every child has to get their parents angry. And based on your personality, I'm sure you always get punishments. You're even a playboy, how's that?"

"Fine. You never know how to give up, do you?" He glanced at you. "There's this one time I got involved into a fight. Can't blame myself, they were bullying me so I had to fight. It'd hurt a man's pride to at least not throw a single punch."

"Cool. Tag me along to your next fight." You said lazily, "I've been dreaming of getting involved into serious fights. You know, where your faces get ruined with cuts, and bruises and your knuckles... damn. I'd like that."

"No, I won't let that happen." He shook his head and blurted, "No one can hurt you as long as I'm living."

"I should kill you then, so I follow my dreams without HINDRANCES!" You snarled. "Hmm... what song would you like for your funeral? Or you'd give me the honor to choose for you?"

"No thanks but I'll stay alive for you."

"Stop this cheesiness or I won't talk to you ever again." You glared at him. "Did your parents ever scold you for being a play boy?"

"They never knew." 

"Tskk... I'll tell them."

"Sure. They won't scold me anyway. I'm beyond legal age and they know I know what I'm doing." He smirked

"That's the point! They should know because they don't know that you don't know what you're doing." You whined.

"Weirdo."

"At least share me some of your stories... you never told me one." You pouted. "And I think Jiyeon, Krystal, and Suzy are not the only ones."

"Of course, there's still IU and then some other girls I met at the bar. And then some models and some ulzzangs, even trainees."

You gulped.

"Jealous?" He sneered.

"No. I didn't expect they were too many. Good thing you never dated two from the same group." You giggled. "Go on! Tell me your stories with those four!"

"You sure you won't get jealous?" He taunted.

"Like there would be a reason. Go on, pin cushion."

"If you say so, your highness." He smirked. "Let's start with Jiyeon...

...that was two years ago. A few months after we debuted, I got close with her. We exchanged numbers, became on friendly terms, then she fell for me, but I didn't. When she confessed, I didn't know what to do. If I reject her, she'll get hurt; if I become her boyfriend, she'll be happy. So I went on with the latter.

That's what I thought. I tried to like her, we went on dates and I had fun. We were happy, she was happy. But I never felt anything for her. Then, I got invited to a party at the club. That's when I started cheating on her. I couldn't help it, those girls seems to fulfill the empty space. I'm not sure if it was in my heart, or the heart of my brain.  And just like any other playboy, I didn't tell her.

But she found out. She got mad at me, yelling stuff at my face. So I broke up with her, turns out that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted a sorry, so she cried and... 

... you know what happened next."

"I was expecting something bad. But it wasn't bad at all. Just that you chose the wrong decision." You sighed, "This walk is taking longer than expected."

"Because we've been walking around the neighborhood for a couple of times. Sorry, I just had to keep the conversation going." He smiled sheepishly.

"You can still tell me those stories inside your dorm." 

"I'm afraid, they'll steal you from me." 

 


A/N: Late update. -______- Sorry. Anyway, there will be a continuation of Elizabeth's (Myungsoo) stories. =))))

@YoonTaeRi: Damn right! Chanyeol is fluffy. But I'd like him in another hairstyle. You know, the high cut pictorial. That one! :D

@Swaggerlicious: Maybe he's not taking no for an answer :)

@asdfghjkpop: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FIGHTING!

@herpderpforever: YES YES YES! Good luck to your ovaries anyway! :DHAHAHAHAHAHA

@pandagirl753: she will... i think? ;)

@Anna_Ejibi: Sure. thanks ^^

@minny1313: I like them too //gets shot XD Aww... you're very nice. :) Myungrease

@-l0veoxygen: HAHAHAHA! okay thanks :)

@EnjoySmilesx3: Maybe... maybe not. HAHAHAHA! Of course I did! :DI hope you did too

@demigodchoding: Omg wat? LOL XDXD thanks

@Megustapanda589: Agreed! :) THANKYOU!!!

@bAbYmOcHii12: HAHAHAH I KNOW

@jasarana16: kyaah~ :3

@aidil23: of course they would.^^ Oh and she hugged myungsoo not woohyun. LOL XDXDXD YAY! THANKKKS! 

@an0nymous: who are you? o__o loljk. tch... still fighting for sungyeol, huh? he did, now. OKAY DO IT! PUNCH SUNGYEOL'S FACE! BANANA! I should make my own versio of that. Banana and Potato shall be Banana and Vinegar. LOL! And sungyeol minions XDXD