Everland (Part 1)

Playboy Meets Troll

'Ever land? I've never been there before. But I heard it was great. Sulli told me so. They've been telling me to go. But they won't come with me. Bunch of weirdos'  You thought as you stepped inside the van. You took the back seat and planned to have it all for your self, but it would be unfair for the others. You were eight, and if you occupy the whole back seat, where would the others sit?

The others followed you inside. They made a run for the space next to you, but unfortunately, only one can sit beside you. And it was Myungsoo. You were a bit thankful it wasn't Woohyun. You didn't want to see his face, you were mad at him. For no reason. You just hated him, since you were born. And the mere fact that he was everyone's favorite, made you hate him even more.

"You okay?" Myungsoo asked. You turned your head from the window to him and arched an eyebrow. "Something seems to be off. You're quiet."

You scoffed, stifling a laugh. "Do I really look like a loud person?"

"A bit." He shrugged, "So you've never been to Everland or to any theme park before?"

"Yup." You nodded, inserting your hands in your pockets. "My parents don't like it. They said it was dangerous, but they let Woohyun go there all the time. I bet, the staff knows him and irks when they see his face."

"I swear... if I let you rant about Woohyun I think we'd have all day or so." He shook his head, chuckling. "You have a lot to rant about him."

 


 

After what seemed to be like forever, the van arrived in front of Everland. You had your eyes widened and your mouth grinning. You were uttering words through gritted teeth. And everyone laughed at you. You looked adorable, cute, mushy? No. Amusing. You looked like a 5 year old who's having a first time at a theme park. Well true, you were a first-timer, but you were far off from five. 

When you got out of the van, you raced to the ticket station to buy yourself a ticket. They others walked normally to the ticket station, but just as they were to buy their's, you were already past the entrance. Putting your weight on the straps of your backpack, you looked around. Trying to figure out what you should ride first. Well, most of them were thrilling roller coasters. But, you've got to save the bests, for last.

Feeling their presence near you, you asked, "There is a water park here. Aren't we going to swim?"

"We could. But we don't have swimming attires..." Sunggyu sheepishly smiled and put his hand on your shoulder. "But even if you don't swim, this will be fun. I assure you." 

"Good. Because if it's not..." You paused and turned your head to him. "You're dead meat." You smirked and your lips. "And I love meat"

You walked off and headed for the bump cars. Sunggyu was left there, dumbfounded. "Did she just say she'd eat me?"

"Ani. But you're going to be dead meat!" Dongwoo teased, slinging an arm around Sunggyu and tugging him along to the bump cars, where everyone was.

"Okay, since we're eight. Everyone gets their partners!" Woohyun ordered. "I ge--"

"ANI!" You shook your head, yelling. "I want to go by my own."

"Ugh, so stubborn." Woohyun scowled. "What will I do to this, kiddo?"

"Lea--" Before Myungsoo could utter any word, Woohyun cut him off.

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes. "Gyu hyung! Partners. You're mine."

 


 

After riding the bump cars, you set off to those hella big rollercoasters. Riding from the smallest to the steepest. Well, actually there weren't any small ones because all of them were steep. And for sure, you'll gag up and puke after riding. Your tummy was turning upside down, when the belt was strapped on you. You, and the others were riding the Rolling X-Train. It's normal, you were a first-timer.

"If I die, tell Louis I love him!" You yelled to the one beside you.

"Who's Louis?" Sungyeol gave you a confused look. "Your boyfriend?"

"Pabo. He's AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The ride started, and so did your screaming. You felt like your tummy was about to explode, but your scream died down, replaced by laughter. Weird but, you felt kind of light and happy. All of the nervousness was wiped away when the ride went faster and faster. Until it ended. 

Unfortunately, after standing up, an immediate vertigo attacked you. You held your temples, closing your eyes.

"______?" Hoya came running to you. "We still have another ride to go on. You okay?"

You nodded, the vertigo died down. "Stupid vertigo. I thought I was going to die back there."

"Wait 'til you ride the T Express." He smirked, trailing behind the others. You exhaled and followed them. 

 


 

The next ride was up, Herky & Timmy's Racing Coaster. No one had an idea why it was called racing coaster, when it's small and not that scary. Maybe just to attract kids who can't ride the bigger and scarier coasters. The ride was like a train, and it was pretty much made for children.

"Are you sure, we should ride this?" You asked. "It's not scary at all. I won't have fun."

"Let's say, we're riding this to ease tension." Sungjong explained. "To get ready for the biggest. You know, like a warm-up."

"Yeah right," You scoffed. You looked at his hands to see if he removed the nail polish, yet he didn't. "Do you like the polish, that much? Because if yes, I'd definitely repeat it."

"Ahh... well. Not that I like it, but it's neat. Except for L hyung's creation." He raised his left hand, "It's ugly."

You gulped. He actually thought you painted the neat one. "Actually, that's mine."

Sungjong blinked.

It was near lunch time, and you were on queue for the T-Express. The big wooden coaster shook you off. Like it was saying 'Boohoo. Get ready to die' Watching the batch riding them was scary. What more if you're there? Your heart was pounding, and your stomach was turning round and round. You wanted to back out, but there's no turning back now.

If you think you're the only one, think again. The boys were feeling the same way too. Even worse. Some of them had their knees shaking, specifically Woohyun & Sungjong. While the others are trying to conduct an escape plan. The previous batch have finished, and it was your batch's turn.

'Lord, please don't let the wood break. I know Woohyun jerk is heavy. But not now.' You prayed at you were led to the front seat. 'Hey why am I in here?'

"Miss, this is a mistake. I shoul----" 

"Please take your seat, ma'am. the ride is about to start." The personnel said, gesturing you to go back to your seat. You faked a sob. You were definitely nervous, and you were even on the front seat. Are they trying to kill you? You're still young, and you've got a lot of dreams to fulfill. So far, none of them had been fulfilled. Except for getting drunk.

Woohyun sat beside you. Your nose scrunched, he was annoying. He flashed you a sincere smile. "Don't worry, _____. I'm right beside you."

You encircled your face with your hand, asking "Do I looked scared or worried? Yeah, right."

Woohyun stifled a laughter and held tight, onto whatever. "If I die, tell umma and appa and my fans I love them okay? I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I love you, ______. You should know that."

You nodded. "If I die, tell Girls' Generation & Louis that I love them. And tell umma and appa, to celebrate. Tell them I understand that they're celebrating on my funeral. Oh and don't forget to play Run Devil Run on my funeral. That's my funeral song,you know to cast away bad spirits. And also tell JangRi, that I will hunt her." You smirked and got ready for death. "Woohyun, I'm still not sorry. And I'm never going to call you oppa! And you're still the worst brother in the world! On the contrary..." You were stopped, when the ride has started. "I LOVE YOU!!!! AHHHH!HHHHH!!!! Holy crabs save my soul."

You were screaming and yelling different words and phrases, and so did the others. It was like a ride of death. It was fast, very fast you couldn't think properly. You almost forgot who you were, where you are and if you're still alive. You can't feel anything but the hard gush of wind.

 


 

When the ride was finished, it took you a good five minutes to snap back to reality and absorb what was happening. You stood up from your seat, panting heavily.

"I thought I would never come out alive." You breathed out, touching your heart that was still pounding but gradually turning back to normal. You looked back to see them holding their knees panting hard. They still have the horrified look on their faces. They seemed no to get over the ride. 

"T-th-that ride... ate my soul!" Sungyeol stuttered. "Never... I will never ride that thing. Never. Never again."

"Okay guys!" You hollered, clapping your hands. They looked up and straightened themselves. "Time for lunch!"

At lunch, you looked through the pamphlet, the ticket girl gave you, while digging on your own plate. You were too engrossed in reading, you stopped eating your food. So Myungsoo, who happens to be beside you, grabbed the pamphlet away from your hands and read it. You pouted and widened your eyes in realization. You glared at him, yet he just used the pamphlet to gesture you to finish your food.

"Ahh... I almost forgot" You scratched your head and continued eating. "Yah, let's visit the zoo later, okay? Ah ah an the Amazon ride. So we'll get wet!!!"

"It's Amazon-eu Express-eu!" Myungsoo retaliated. (A/N: the '-eu' is the korean accent when koreans speak english) You twitched your lips and continued eating.

After eating, you felt like you wanted to ride the T-Express again. You kind of had a good time, although you thought you were going to die back there. But the scare was worth it. You sort of forgot what it felt to be riding, so you wanted to ride it again. You tugged on Dongwoo's shirt, asking him to ride the T-Express with you, but he declined. You tried it on Woohyun, yet he declined as well. 

"Please?" You pleaded, tugging Sungyeol's shirt. "Let's ride the T-Express again!"

"Yah! Michyeosseo?" He yelled, his nostrils flaring. You flinched. "I'm never going to ride that freaking death ride ever again!"

You crossed your arms and pouted. "So no one's going to ride with me. I'll just go myself." You set foot to the T-Express.

"Wait!" A voice called. "I'll go with you!"

You looked back, trying to register the voice. "GOYANGI!"

"Yah! You didn't ask me. I wanted to ride too." He pouted, walking towards you. Well, he really didn't want to ride again. It was too scary and it would take him some months to wipe away the trauma. But, part of him wanted to have some lone time with you. That's why he's going for it.

"I thought you didn't like to ride again." You scoffed, slinging an arm round his neck. "Sissy!"

You sat beside each other on the T-Express. And the both of you were sitting on the front seats, which added more tense to the both of you. You had some heavy breathing session to ease the nervousness, while popping your knuckles. You looked at Myungsoo and he had his eyes closed.

"YAH!" You barked at him. "Why are you sleeping?"

He opened one eye and replied, "Am not. This is to ease the nervousness. I'm going to die. We're the at the front seats."

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" You started to scream. The ride started, and you felt your heart and soul being snatched away by the way. You looked at Myungsoo and he still had his eyes closed. It kind of irked you, that he looked like he wasn't giving a damn about the ride. "YAH OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!"

Myungsoo opened his eyes and had the shock of his life. The view was horrifying and he couldn't close his eyes anymore. He started screaming like a dolphin slash girl. You laughed at him, this was what you wanted.

"HAHAHAHAHA SISSY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Oh my gosh! This is so HORRIFYING!" You screamed. "MY OVARIES ARE POPPING!"

"Yah watch your mouth!" Myungsoo barked at you.

"Oooops!" You giggled. He started laughing, and you joined him.

 


 

Meanwhile, down where the others are. They were watching you, they had different feelings, emotions and expressions watching the two of you having a great time at the T-Express. Sunggyu, looked at the two of you with delight. Whilst, the others were jealous, Myungsoo gets to have some lone time with you. And Woohyun, obviously, was in rage. He didn't like Myungsoo around his sister. To him, Myungsoo is one dangerous boy. 

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun's expression so he nudged him, "Don't they look good together?"

"Are you kidding me?" Woohyun looked at Sunggyu, with big wide eyes. "I can't believe you hyung. I'll never let my sister and that guy be together."

"You're so protective. I'm just complimenting them" Sunggyu sighed. 

They saw you and Myungsoo approaching them like you were drunk. You doubled over laughing and panting from the ride. And so did Myungsoo. It was obvious that you were having a good time, and Woohyun didn't like that. He sped to the two of you and grabbed your wrist dragging you to the group.

"Hey! What's your problem?" You scowled at him, furrowing your eyebrows. You pulled your hand away from his grasp. 

"I'm sorry." Woohyun breathed out. You stifled a laughter and ruffled his hair.

"I thought you're supposed to be my older brother? Why are you so immature?" You chuckled. "Yah, I know you have problems with him, I kind of have to. He's Suzy's ex-boyfriend"

Now it was Woohyun's turn to furrow his eyebrows. "You know Suzy?"

You nodded. "We're close friends. And we study in the same school, pabo. Do you know how much damage he caused to her? Big. Big damage. Tsk... I never knew playboys can traumatize girls. Tsk... and he's also Krystal's ex. And Krystal is my childhood friend. We were classmates, when I was still studying in California. See?"

"Ugh. Why are you connected to him with friend's and ex's?" He asked the wind, because you weren't by his side anymore. You were trailing behind the others who were heading for the Amazon Express. Woohyun realized and ran to catch up. "Wait up!" 'That's bastard. He's so connected to my sister. Through me and his ex-toys'

 


A/N: You two are getting along!!! But what does that mean? The one you told Woohyun? Hmmm... you're plastic on Myungsoo?

@gosonyushidae: Lol XDXD but that would happen after some chapters lolXD

@changjiya: don't blurt it. you'll spoil the others :D

@aidil23: thank you^^ hahaha she is. WOW THANKS!!! It's an honor. :D 

@K87Lee: I like it too, that's why I'm never getting over it :P

@infinitely-yours: I don't think she has to XD Wahahahaha do you think that Myungsoo, here, has developed feelings for you?

@pandagirl753: I hope you will ^^

@YoonTaeRi: Hahaha the character matches you well, huh? :D 

@an0nymous: I can't. I'm a minor, js >.< Because Elle is awake! :D She'll appear after the next chapter, I think?