White Day

Playboy Meets Troll

"What... the hell?" You blinked, feeling nervous. His face inched closer you yours. "W-what are you doing?"

"Something I should've done before." Myungsoo his lips seductively. Your eyes widened and tried to push him, but he was stronger. Strong enough to keep you pinned onto the wall. 

'Aish... what will I do?' "L..." You breathed out, making him smirk. He inched closer and closer, until your faces were only a few centimeters apart. The both of you could already feel each other's breath. "DORADO!"

"Bwo?" He suddenly pulled away.

"El Dorado! Ha!" You smirked in victory. You pushed him away and said, "I thought you're a playboy? Dangerous... turns out, you're just a couch potato who loves watching dramas and trying out those things! Weirdoo! Are you crazy? Pinning me on the wall?"

You snapped your fingers at him. "Na-a! That's too 80's"

"Eeeeesh!" Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He arched his eyebrow, saying "What about my third wish?"

"Oh well...dream on." You snickered. 'Here it goes... it's his birthday anyway.' You cupped his face and kissed him on the cheeks, before running outside of the room. "Whew! Lucky bastard..."

"Ya! Ya! Ya! What happened?" Woohyun asked, his index finger pointing at you. "I heard something hit the wall hard!"

"Did you perhaps... do..." Sungyeol couldn't muster to speak out his words.

You scoffed, "Ask the wall!"

"I'll tell omma! Eeeesh! You kiddo..." Woohyun yelled.

"Fine. Go tell her, that's what you're good at." You scowled and took a seat on the dining table. "Ahhh! Food! Delicious!"

Myungsoo walked out of the room and they bombarded him the same question. He ignored them and sat beside you. He started feeding himself with kimchi stew. You looked at him with disgust.

"Seriously, how can you eat that? It's so spicy." You quivered, gawking at his bowl. "So spicy to the point that it burns... eww."

He didn't answer.

"Kimchi stew is L's favorite, _______-ah." Sunggyu took a seat in front of the two of you. "So... how does the samgyeopsal taste?"

"Second best." You gave him a sincere smile, then mocked Myungsoo's face.

"Bwooo?" Sunggyu pouted. "Who's the first then?"

"Ahjumma," You answered, chucking another piece of meat inside your meat-filled mouth. "Aigooo... delicious!"

"Ahjumma? What do you mean ahjumma?" Woohyun came running. "Yoon Ahjumma?"

You glared at him, the meat still inside your mouth and some of them were popping out. You took them in in one swallow and said, "Spoon Ahjumma."

"Yahhh!" He tugged on your shirt. "Why didn't you tell me that you've found Yoon Ahjumma? I've been looking for her."

"So I'll have a rival when it comes to Ahjumma, no way!" You pouted and tossed another piece of meat inside your mouth. "If you looked for her, then why haven't you found her? Tsk... lame lame lame excuses. You weren't really looking for her. You just want to eat her cooking so... no way!"

Woohyun pouted and waddled back to the living room, while you continued on devouring every meat on the table.

 


 

Male students started swarming over you, upon entering the hallways. They handed their gifts for you. You tried to recall what today was, and finally remembered. White day slash day of torment. White day seemes to be fun for other girls, they get to receive gifts from their admirers, boyfriends, and if lucky, crushes.

But for you, no. Every year they would swarm around you giving you gifts, you simply didn't need. You'd walk around the school bringing a lot of stuff and when you open your locker, a lot more awaits. You end up going home like a human stack of gifts. You walked inside the abandoned classroom and piled all the gifts on the floor.

"Aigoo... when will they stop torturing me with gifts?" You whined, face palming yourself. "Where should I out all these things? Hmm... the bears, bouquets, and jewelry either go to trash or other girls. Then the cookies, chocolates and marshmallow go inside... my stomach."

"But to whom shall I give these?" You tapped your chin. The bell rung and you had to go to class. "Aish... I'll meet you guys here at dismissal. Don't go anywhere!"

You ran out of the room and walked casually to your next class. Wrong move. Another group of guys swarmed you with their gifts. You mentally whined, taking each gift with a smile.

"Yah! Did you or did you not put glue on my hair?" She asked you accusingly. You chuckled, nodding in response. She was about to slap you when she noticed the gifts, you were carrying with your arms, that reached your chin.

"That's just all you got for today?" Jangri appeared in front of you. She was all dolled up and her oily shiny lips were formed into a sinister smirk.

"Just what I got for the previous minute. Want them, so you'll have gifts?" You shot her a sarcastic smile. "At least, you don't have to make an effort in buying gifts for yourself and spreading to everyone that boys got them for you. Aww... pathetic loser."

"Whatever. I got a real gift this time... and guess who got it for me?" She winked.

"Nugu?" You leaned closer, "Your mom?"

"Channie oppa~" She squealed in delight. You blinked your eyes, and felt like puking. "He gave it to me personally, this morning. And he looks so hot with his blonde hair."

"BLONDE HAIR?!?!?!!?" Your jaw dropped. 'Aigoo... does it even look good on him?'

"Yeah, why so surprised? Didn't he tell you?" She arched her eyebrow and bobbed her head. "Oh, you two finally broke the friendship. Aww... or maybe he forgot about you."

"Doesn't matter." You crossed your arms and threw her one of the chocolate bars you got. "I remember asking him to bleach his hair. But the sissy, didn't want to."

'Chansik, you are dead to me.' You cursed him mentally, taking your seat. You took your phone out and sent him a message.

 To: Channie

I hate you -___-

In a few minutes, your phone beeped.

From: Channie

Eh? Why? ;_____; What did I do? Forgive me. Omo. Please, _______-ah. I'll treat you ice cream, lunch, even dinner and midnight snack. Just forgive me.

You giggled, and replied.

To: Channie

Sissy. Why did you dye your hair to blonde? Does it even look good on you? Tch.

From: Channie

Hmmp. Because you didn't tell me that L's your boyfriend, now. I hate you for that. You are so dumb. Out of all people why him? It's okay with me even if you become Deullie Duck's girlfriend or be that One Direc.. eh? Louis' girlfriend. But L hyung, no way. Are you out of your mind? He's Suzy's and Krystal's and almost every female idols' EX BOYFRIEND! Break up with him. NOW. Or I'll have to go there and give you proper scolding. >///<

"Holy patata... this is so long. Aish... such a nagger." You flinched.

To: Channie

Who is the big mouthed dupe? Stop nagging me. You sound like a mother. :P

From: Channie

A little birdie named... Kang Haneul. Can I come visit there?

Your eyes widened. "That little chatterbox... Hana"

To: Channie

AISH! YOU TWO ARE BOTH CHATTERBOXES WHY DON'T YOU SETTLE FOR EACH OTHER, HUH?

From: Channie

Oh you know the reason. Can I come there?

To: Channie

Didn't you... this morning? Cactus said, you came and gave her a white day gift. PERSONALLY. Aish... you still like her? For heaven's sake, you're out of her league!

From: Channie

I didn't. The girl's prolly lying. Feelings are gone, weirdo. Speaking of, did he give you something? Oh I know he did... :3

To: Channie

Who? Louis?

From: Channie

L! STUPID!

"Ahhh..." You nodded in understanding. 'Tsk... I doubt he'll give me something. But if he would, it better be food.'

To: Channie

It's 10 am and I'm in school. How am I supposed to meet him? Oh well... if he gives me something, it better be food or I'll kill his arse.

From: Channie

Don't be harsh, oh girl. How can you and him make babies? >:))) I'll go visit there soon, and give you proper scolding. What do you find in him anyways? HOW DID YOU LIKE HIM? OR LOVE HIM? OH I WANNA KNOW... Okay, hyung's calling me.

"Miss Nam, your phone. Hand it to me." Mr. Ahn, the music teacher, raised his eyebrow. His arm extended, and palmed opened. "You've been too preoccupied for the past... 10 minutes?"

You stood up. "Mr. Ahn, no can do. Just continue with your boring lecture. I'm sending my self to the principal's office."

"Hey, who is she?" A unknown man nudged his seatmate, curious to who you are. 

"Her? She's Nam _______. Resident bully slash heart throb. She's not a queenka, but don't mess with her. This advice comes in handy." His seatmate chuckled. "You don't want to get lashed out in public, do you?"

"Yah Yongshin! You're talking bad about my princess." Another guy wailed. "She's nice. She even smiled atme when I gave her my white day gift. Ohhh~" He spoke in daze, hands clasped and eyes sparkling.

"Nam ______... hmm, sounds awfully familiar."

 


 

"Now, what should I get her?" Myungsoo tapped his chin. He strolled around the mall, looking for a perfect white day gift for you. He had to buy you another gift, since you got him the same thing for his birthday. 

"What else is there... glue?" He asked himself. He widened his eyes at the silly thought. "No! No way! She probably has thousands of those... even millions."

He stopped by a coffee shop and sent Woohyun a text message asking for his help. Unfortunately, he declined, saying 'That's your own approach, bro!' He tried asking help from Sungyeol as well but ended up getting a reply 'No way. it, L.'

"Aish... jinjja." He face palmed himself and walked in and out of different shops. One store caught his eye, he immediately bought from it and had the item wrapped. He smirked in victory and sent you a text message.

To: Bamboo Wife

You must be home by now. Or else, you're dead.

 


 

"Hyung, I'll just drop by ______'s." Sungyeol beamed. "I'm giving her my special... WHITE DAY PRESENT!"

"What's so special with a vinegar banana?" Woohyun slung an arm around him. "Tch... yeollie."

"Hyung! We'll come with you!" Sungjong popped his head out of their room, before getting out completely. "We're going to give her our white day gifts, too!"

"Yeah!" Dongwoo fist-pumped the air. 

"We thought we could give her something for white day." Hoya meekly said. "Erm... you know, she's the closest girl to us. Or not?"

"Alright. We'll be going then. I'm giving her one, too!" Sunggyu nodded, ready to go out.

"You too?" Woohyun widened his eyes and pointed his index finger to Sunggyu. "Yah! Tell me... honestly. Do you like my sister?"

"Eh?" They all scratched their heads, except for Sungyeol- who seemed to be vocal about his feelings.

"Yes and I think I already love her~" He chimed in sophisticatedly, earning a whack from Woohyun.

"I'm warning you, if you try to hit on her... you're dead meat." Woohyun warned, eyeing each one. "For goodness' sake, she's my sister and she's freaking under age!"

 "We never said anything about liking her." Dongwoo groaned. "Except Sungyeol."

They took the car keys and drove the van to your place. As soon as they rang the doorbell, you opened the door. They made way for themselves to enter, nonchalantly and saw the big pile of gifts the reached more than half of the living room's height.

"Whoa... are these all your white day gifts?" Sungjong's jaw dropped, his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"Our gifts are nothing compared to these stuff." Hoya blinked and shook his head.

"Eh?" You scratched your head. "The--"

"Tsk... see? You don't have to get her something for white day." Woohyun smirked. "The whole school population supplies her!"

"Woohyun!" You smacked his arm.

"Whatever! Still... my present is the best!" Sungyeol bragged. He handed you his present. "Happy White Day, ______!"

"Thank you." You took it from him and placed it on the coffee table. "I'm really sorry for the mess. I just got home and it took me a hard time to bring those stuff here."

"It's alright... damn, can I eat some of the chocolates?" Dongwoo asked, handing you over his present. "Happy white day, anyway!"

Each of them gave you their present, except for Woohyun- who was busy devouring the marshmallows and candies from the pile. You shook your head and took their gifts inside your room.

"Aigoo... this is the last year anyway. When I come to college, I won't be receiving stuffs like these." You heaved a sigh. The doorbell rung, you immediately went out to open the door. It was Myungsoo. 

"Happy White Day." He said coldy, shoving you his gift, and the bamboo wife and the panda. "Use that, at least once."

"Eh? You gave me, my gift for you?" You widened your eyes and was about to push him out.

"No... it was a coincidence." He replied and entered. "Why are you guys here?"

"To give ______-ah our presents." Sungjong mischievously replied, chucking a candy inside his mouth. 

You unwrapped Myungsoo's present and didn't seem to be happy about it. (A/N: NO DIRTY THOUGHTS)

    

You swung it around and hit him. "Yah! Stupid! A bag? I don't even use these kinds of bags. And what the hell? What is this? Pink? Red? Coral? Aigooo... you should have got one with a blue color!"

"Stop complaining. At least, I got you a gift." Myungsoo crossed his arms. "Use that. Girls' Generation endorsed that, so you must use it."

"Omo." You blinked and realized that he was right. Everyone turned their heads on you as you ran up and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you!"

They widened their eyes, having the shock of their life. Each one having similar thoughts in mind.

'Did she just hug L?'  

'I thought she didn't like hugs?'

'She initiated a hug... with L?'

'Am I dreaming? My love is falling apart'

'Oh no... she hugged L hyung'

'Wake me to reality'

'She doesn't like me hug, she doesn't hug me. And that bastard gets a hug?'

'Did she just hug... me?'

 


A/N: Whew! Hahahahaha XDXD Look at you lol. Awww not a kiss... tch. Anyways, Myungsoo seemed to have a double prize here. He got a kiss (on the cheek)  and a hug from you. :""> So who's the mysterious man? Having any clues? Guesses? Hohohoho. ^^ Okay so lemme mention my friend here. AIDIL23! Hii :D I'm sorry again okay. I didn't mean to... forgive meee!!!

@sunflee_: lol ikr! i'll fix him sorry :D

@pandagirl753: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA 

@YoonTaeRi: the kid learns from his hyung =)))

@an0nymous: hohohoho! yeah and I'll give you a hit on the face... still with a rotten egg :P nickname for you? er... let's not talk about it XD YOU ALWAYS HAVE A DIRTY THOUGHT INSIDE YOUR MIND ABBIE!

@demigodchoding: :DDDD

@Anna_Ejibi: not that soon, tho :/

@Forchan_Cookie: YAY!!! THANKSSS!

@minny1313: did they? hohohoho sorry kiddo :P 

@woohinfinite: hohohohohhohooh

@-l0veoxygen: sorry it's not a kiss :/

@99kkff: =))))) like it?

@melonchiffon--: *ting ting ting ting*

@bAbYmOcHii12: NO ER! YET THE KISS WAS ABRUPTED!

@Megustapanda589: Me gusta your username! lol :D Thank you. Oh sure ^^

@infinitely-yours: he doess... wait. is he dumb? ;)

@aidil23: HEY SORRY AGAIN OKAY!!! :D hohohoho poor yeollie and yeol stomach! a kind of girlfriend like HER! XD he didn't hug her btw, he pinned her to the wall. o_____o

 

Oh and anyway, I don't think I'll be updating that much this week. Because it's my final exams. So yeah. Wish me luck ^^ and after my exams comes my summer break. SO MORE UPDATES YAYYY!!!