Back to School

Playboy Meets Troll

It was eleven o' clock in the evening, and you couldn't put yourself to sleep. You tried to force yourself, shutting your eyes tightly and trying to clear your mind. None of them worked though. You were out of clever ways to put yourself to sleep. They weren't helpful, anymore. Walking out of your room, you plopped yourself on the couch. You turned your head, looking at the door, near you. It was unnie's room, it was lit. She's home.

"Ah! Finally..." You sighed, pulling the remote and turning the television on. You flipped through the channels, and suddenly found Myungsoo on the television. "Whoa... whoa whoa!" Your jaw dropped, pointing the remote on the television. It was a commercial of a drama, you haven't watched. You waited for it to end, to find out the drama's name. "Shut Up! Flower Boy Band? Hmm... sounds interesting. Rock!!!"

"I never knew he actually had a drama. Tsk... untrusted site. Never told me, or I didn't notice..." You scratched your head. "No. I'm not taking the blame. It's that site's fault!"

"You're still awake?" A sleepy voice asked, coming out from your unnie's bedroom.

"Can't sleep." You replied, your eyes glued on the television watching some late gag show. "Unnie, do you watch Shut Up! Flower Boy Band? Is it interesting?"

"I do. In a way, because sometimes it's a bit boring. Some parts, especially the antagonist's parts." She stifled a laughter. "And there's this one protagonist I hate. He's really... blunt. He kind of reminds me of you, on the contrary, he pisses me off."

"So you actually find blunt people like me, annoying?" You crossed your arms, glaring at her. 

"N-no." She stuttered. 'Aish. You're so bummed, Minyoung.' "You'll understand when you watch."

"We'll see about that. Who is that annoying character anyway?" You asked, "You know, so I can keep an eye on him..."

"Lee Hyunsoo," The older mumbled. She rubbed her eyes, yawning, "I'm going to sleep. You should too..."

You nodded your head. 'Lee Hyunsoo? His name's close to Myungsoo's. Who's that annoying bastard? Speaking of... that wacko showed his face to me! Aishh... I told him not to.'

 


 

Early in the morning, Woohyun snuck into Sungyeol, Dongwoo, & Myungsoo's room. He tiptoed to Myungsoo's bottom bunk, slipping his hand under Myungsoo's pillow. He shook his head, it's not here. He pulled out Myungsoo's bag under the bed, and rummaged inside.

"It could only be here" He whispered to himself. Much to his dismay, Myungsoo woke up.

"Hyung!" He yelled, startled. He snatched his bag from Woohyun. "What are you trying to do? Tsk... stealing?"

Woohyun stood up, extending his arm, palm opened. "Give it back."

"Bwo?" 

"______'s picture." Woohyun twitched his lips."I know you took it. Give it back to me."

"I didn't take it." Myungsoo denied, hugging his bag. "Maybe it flew. Or maybe ______ took it. Or someone else. Why are you picking on me, hyung?"

"Who else will have an interest on her?" Woohyun scoffed, putting his hand on his hips. "No one but, you. You're his fake boyfriend, remember? Or maybe you forgot because you've been hanging around with a lot of girls, lately?"

"So what?" Myungsoo arched his eyebrow. "_______ told me I can flirt with other girls and club. Basically, she's allowing me to live like myself."

"BWO?!?!?!?" Woohyun yelled, his eyes widening into the size of saucers. He had the shock of his life. "S-she allowed you?"

Myungsoo nodded.

"I can't believe her. She's giving away her boyfriend." Woohyun mumbled, slipping his phone from his pocket.

"Correction. It's fake boyfriend." Myungsoo remarked, before going back to sleep.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and left the room. He punched in your number, waiting for you to respond. 

"Hello? Why are you ruining my sleep? Who are you?" You asked, in a sleepy voice.

"______! Are you out of your mind?" Woohyun yelled through the phone.

"Are you out of your mind? Who in the right state of mind would call me in... uhm... 6:30 in the morning?"

"Aish! I'll meet you after school. Now go get some sleep." Woohyun sighed. 'I almost forgot. It's bad timing to call her in the morning'

 


 

Today was the first day of school. Students were eager in coming to school. You walked out of the car, only to see students running towards the school. You checked your watch, 8:57am. Oh good, you were late. You walked through the school gates casually, as if you were an early bird. The guard eyed you suspiciously, before scanning your I.D.

"Miss, you aren't in a hurry?" He asked, "You're late."

"As if I have to be early. The first days are always orientations. I would've ditched, but you know." You chuckled. "And besides, can't I be late? They held be back for a week. I never got a proper vacation."

The guard held your shoulders, pushing you inside. "Now go. You're too late for class!"

You scratched your head and walked over to the office, to get your books, notebooks, schedule and locker no. As soon as you got them, you chucked your books inside your locker, leaving your English book on hand, it was your first subject after all. You dashed inside the classroom, opening the door nonchalantly.

"Oh, Miss Nam." Mrs. Park, your English teacher gave you a sarcastic smile. "First day of school and you're late."

"I'm not late," You scoffed. "Everyone else is simply early. Now if you excuse me." You walked over to the empty seat at the back of the classroom. You checked your schedule and wondered if you're ever going to have the same schedule with any of your friends.

"Wait, Miss Nam! Stand up." Mrs.Park called. You stood up. "Why aren't you wearing the proper uniform? Why are you using the boys' uniform? Principal's office. Now!"

"Thank you. You're saving me from death, Mrs. Park." You smirked and walked out of the classroom. You peeked your head inside for one last taunt, "Oh and fix your English. And your accent. Shame on you."

The whole class erupted into laughter. You rolled your eyes and entered the principal's office happily. You casually plopped yourself on the couch, the principal didn't mind. He wasn't surprised. You were often sent to the principal's office. And he understood that you were ill-mannered. That's why, you were close to the principal.

"Did you miss me, Mr. Shin?" You asked, sarcastically. You pulled a magazine from the coffee table and began to read.

"Why would I miss you? I always see you here." Mr. Shin laughed, just like any other old man's laugh, but his was warmer and softer. "So... how are you doing, huh? Liked it that I held you back?"

"Definitely... not." You pouted, "But in a way, I'm kind of okay with it. Don't get me wrong, okay? Just this small!" You pressed your thumb and index finger together. 

"Oh you..." Mr.Shin chuckled. He signed a piece of paper and handed it to you. "There you go. Give that to your teacher. Aish... next time stop wearing the boys' uniform. You're a girl, for crying out loud."

"But they're cool!" You whined, before dashing out of the principal's office. You checked your schedule and walked to the next class. You opened the door and gave your teacher the paper Mr. Shin gave you. You sat down at the very middle of the class. One by one, students entered the classroom. The door clicked open, and your friends entered.

"_______!" They beamed, running to the empty seats close to you.

"Omo! I missed you, _______-ah" Sulli nudged you, she pulled your schedule from your hand and checked it. "Aww. Bummer, we only have two same classes."

"What about the two of you?" You pointed to Hana and Suzy.

"We all have the same classes." The said in unison, biting their lips. You sighed. This always happens. You were never in the same class as them, ever since Junior year started. The teachers must've hate you, and the only way they could get revenge is the schedules.

"That's alright, ______-ah" Suzy rubbed your back. "At least we have Chemistry and P.E., right?"

"And break and lunch." Hana beamed, clapping her hands. "Plus, you're ______. Can't you negotiate with the principal to change your schedule? Or, you're always good at going to other classes to skip and sleep."

"Yeah right." You crossed your arms. "Then, I'll be held back again"

"Yah! I heard you have a boyfriend!" Sulli flashed you her eye-smile. "And it's L."

"Who told you we were?" You scoffed, looking over to Suzy and Hana.

"What? I didn't tell her." Hana denied.

"Suzy, aren't you supposed to get mad at me?" 

"I'm totally over him." Suzy remarked, in a matter-of-factly tone. "And I actually feel bad for him, for being your boyfriend. I mean, hello, he probably couldn't stand your trolls."

"Speaking of troll..." You trailed off. Your heads inched closer to each other. "What's Jangri's locker number?"

"Yah!" Sulli pushed your head away. Being the goody-two-shoe she is, she didn't like what you're up to.And she definitely knows, it's nothing but trouble. "Whatever you're thinking, feel free to shake it off."

"Killjoy!" You scrunged your nose. Sulli again pushed your head away, whenever you scrunge your nose, it reminded her of Krystal. "Owww. You'll definitely make a good ahjumma."

"_______-ssi!" A nerdy boy opened the door, making its way towards you. He handed you a blue box. "I brought what you need, ______-ssi."

"Thanks." You grabbed the box from him and shooed him with your hand."Now shoo shoo~"

"What's that?" Hana took the box from you, examining it. You grabbed it from her and stood up from your seat.

"I'll be back." 

 


 

Myungsoo slipped your picture from his bag. He traced his finger on your face, looking at it with delight. 'Hyung must have thought I'll give you back to him. But I won't. Booyah!' He smiled, flashing his good set of teeth. Sungyeol, suddenly entered the room. 

"Yah! Why are you smiling to the picture?" Sungyeol asked, his eyes widening. "Really? L. Really? You're becoming creepier than ever. Ever since you and ______ had this fake relationship!"

"What?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow, hiding your picture. "I'm not. I'm just checking myself out"

"Anyways, I suppose you have _______'s number. Can you give it to me?" Sungyeol sheepishly asked.

"And why will I give it to you?" Myungsoo stuck his tongue out. 'This kid... feeling casual and all. No way I'll give you my girlfriend's number. Oh shut it, L. What are you thinking?'

"Please... oh you! You're being overprotective. Give it to me, please?" Sungyeol begged. "Besides, I doubt you like her. I mean... you never like anyone."

"What if I do?" Myungsoo arched his eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"What? WOOHYUN HYUNG!!!!!!"

 


A/N: So... Myungsoo gets creepier by the day /facepalm

@pikwangmin: Hohoho! he's cute, right? :3

@DreamzxcPwnedd: I don't think so... but maybe. Just maybe ;)

@K87Lee: Very dirty. Ikr! When he smiles, it gives me the chills. Okay is it bad, that I'm like this? o_o

@YoonTaeRi: Hohoho. He is a creep. You got it, right there! Hot. :>

@aidil23: Good thing *whew* A girlfriend like her. Because he's creepy, y'know? Dream about her? Are you sure, she's the girl in Myungsoo's dream? :D

@an0nymous: Aigoo... I should literallyhit you with an egg. No. Scratch that, with a dozen of eggs! Raw eggs. :P 

@Anna_Ejibi: VERY CREEPY O___O

@lisatae: like it? ;))

@pandagirl753: Hahahahaha your reaction lol. XDXD I think he shouldn't. Just let Woohyun throw fits, loljk

@infinitely-yours: Myung is a creep :D