Dream Concert

Playboy Meets Troll

[RUMOR] INFINITE'S L is spotted dating

After countless dating rumors of idols, here comes another one. This rumor stemmed from pictures submitted by an unknown source. (A/N: Okay, use your imagination for the pictures. :P) The pictures clearly show that L is on an ice cream date with an unknown girl. 

Woollim Entertainment hasn't released an official statement about this, nor L, himself.

According to the source, these were taken in a local ice cream store in Gyeonggi-do. We interviewed workers from the said store, and they confirmed that it really is L from Infinite. However, they only thing this "couple" did was eat and bicker around. They also stated that, the girl is closely related to one of the most influential persons in South Korea.

Strong Heart has called L for an interview to be aired on May 13, and hopefully we would get the answer we're waiting for. 

 

"Whoa L, that's big trouble!" Hoya sneered, peeking to the computer through Myungsoo's back. "Worse, they have it in still pictures! Get ready for fan girl attacks!"

"Shut up, hyung." Myungsoo shot him a glare. He wondered who took these pictures and submitted them to the reporter. Could it be one of the fan girls that saw them? It could. Especially those who asked you to take a picture of them with Myungsoo, but ended up only seeing their faces on the shot.

"Do you want us to contact the reporter?" Sunggyu asked, being the caring leader he is.

"Let this guy face his own scandal!" Woohyun scoffed, "Why would you even go on a date with her?"

"We're a couple, right? A fake couple, you and Sunggyu hyung put up together." Myungsoo retorted, "If you're mad about things not going as you planned, don't get worked up on me."

Woohyun was taken aback. He knew he had something to do with this, no rather he was the one to blame. and it was a lame question to ask why they went out. After all, they're a couple, a fake couple.

"Still. What if you're just playing with my sister?" Woohyun grunted, "Look. She's getting uncalled for attention!"

"Hyung, I'm not playing with her. I love her." Myungsoo yelled, causing the others to hold him and Woohyun, just in case. He pried their hands off and glared at Woohyun.

"You do?" Woohyun smirked and challenged Myungsoo, "Prove it."

 


 

"Whew! Here goes scraping gums." You blew a raspberry and entered each classroom, holding an empty bucket and trowel with your gloved hands. Part of your detention was scraping off gums under the desks of every classroom.

"Stupid faggots. Why am I the one scraping these gums, when I don't even chew gums?!?!" You groaned, "Right, detention. Karma, I hate you!"

After scraping off the gums in every classroom, you unwillingly polished the whole faculty's shoes. It was disgusting. Imagine the smell of their pungent feet coming from their dirty shoes.

"Too much for a detention. All I did was pranks!" You sighed, wiping your sweaty forehead. "After this, I'll scrub the restroom vandals. And then, go home and do t-- NO! Dream concert! I almost forgot!"

You hurriedly polished their shoes and entered the restroom to start scrubbing off the vandalism.

"How could you forget, pabo!" You hit yourself with the brush, "TaeTiSeo... I have to see them! AJA!"

 


 

Myungsoo scanned the crowd from the back of the stadium. He was looking for you, but you were nowhere to be found. The concert will start in a few minutes and he already called you numerous times but you never answered.

"Could she still be in detention?" He scratched his head, "That twerp, if she weren't a troll but a goody-two-shoe instead, she wouldn't suffer like that."

"YA! L, everyone's gathered at the backstage!" The stage director yelled at him.

He nodded and went to the backstage, and entered their dressing room, praying you'd make it on time. If not, at least see them perform.

"Lord, please make her come." Myungsoo clasped his hands, nervously praying.

"Praying for your bamboo wife to come?" Sungyeol teased, "I checked your phone and figured the Bamboo Wife in your contacts was her. I thought it was me!"

Myungsoo ignored him and continued to pray. (A/N: the guy's got a lot of faith. lol.)

"YAH! How dare you ignore me?" Sungyeol whined

"Don't mind him. He's been paranoid since morning, hyung." Sungjong chuckled, patiently waiting for his makeup to get done. "Where's Hoya hyung?"

"Probably flirting with that Han-- hanger girl." Dongwoo rolled his eyes, baliing his fists, jealousy all over his face.

"If Hoya's with Hana-ssi, we could ask her if ______ will come." Sunggyu sheepishly suggested and got out of the dressing room.

A few minutes later, a knock on the door came. Myungsoo sprang off his seat and enthusiastically opened the door, thinking it was you. But unfortunately, it was Sunggyu. He sighed and plopped himself back on the couch.

"Hana-ssi said, _______ is still in detention. And she hasn't seen her all over the place." Sungyu looked at Myungsoo sympathetically, "Sorry L."

"Tch... of course she'll come. TaeTiSeo's performing." Woohyun snickered, "She wouldn't miss such chance and do everything to watch them live and even see them up close!"

Another knock came and Myungsoo took it, hoping it was you. Instead, it was Sehun and Suzy, who seemed to be also looking for you.

"Where's _______?" They asked in unison. Myungsoo ignored them and went back to his seat, sadly.

"She's still not here, right?" Suzy sighed.

"Then I guess we should go." Sehun looked at Myungsoo worriedly, "Don't worry hyung, she'll come."

 


 

Finally, you arrived in front of Seoul World Cup Stadium. You hurried inside as the gates were about to close, signaling that the show has started. You scanned the crowd for an empty seat, but every seat was occupied.

"Bummer." You muttered, leaning your back on the wall. The show was pretty boring, because you had no interest on the performing group. You decided to check your phone and gasped.

126 missed calls from Panda

57 unread messages

"Omo! I shouldn't have put my phone to silent mode." You bit your lip and checked some of the messages.

From: Panda

Where are you? 

From: Panda

Still in detention?

From: Channie

YAH! Are you going to watch me?

From: Sehun

You coming to watch? I'm here in TaeTiSeo's dressing room! :P

"This doofus!" You mumbled.

From: Hana

_______! Hoya oppa asked me on a date! Can you believe it? OMG!!! And, Sunggyu oppa was looking for you. Get your here! Are you still in detention?

From: Sehun

L hyung looks sad. Hurry up and come!

From: Suzy

Ya! Where are you? Hurry up. Escape detention!

"I could imagine Myungsoo getting ready to fry me alive." You chuckled and kept your phone in your bag. You looked at the stage and saw Exo-K performing. 'What happened to Sehun's hair? It became a BROOM!'

"Sheesh. MAMA MAMA!" You laughed to yourself, "That lucky midget, Baekhyun. I'll deal with you later! D.O.'s eyes... judging you. HAHAHAHAHAHAA! Lord, give me Chanyeol's height!! Suho's also a midget. HOHOHO. I feel so tall now! Kai... uhmm... at least  he's not topless anymore!"

"Thank the Lord, I don't see Naeun clearly from here. Or I would strangle her!" You bit your lip, "That was the worst detention of my life."

"TAETISEO!!!!" You screamed and jumped up and down when you saw them performing. "TWINKLE TWINKLEE~~~ KYAAAAAH! I'M GOING TO DIEEE. GOLD AND SPARKLY. IT'S SO SPARKLY I'M GONNA DIEEEE!"

"I'll come for you later, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun! Wait for me!" You blew them a kiss. The next group started to perform and you moved closer to get a better look.

 


 

Myungsoo tapped a medium sized pastel blue box on the coffee table, thinking about you. It was the box that contained the things you asked him from Japan, however, a week had passed and he hadn't given it to you. Blame their schedule.

"INFINITE! You're on!" The stage manager popped his head inside their dressing room. They stood up and walked off the dressing room, getting ready to slam the stage.

'I hope _______'s already there watching.' Myungsoo wished and stepped on the stage.

"INPINITEU~" Fangirls squealed as they started performing Paradise.

 


 

"What happened to Infinite?" You gasped, your eyes as round as saucers. "How come it's Coraline and Tinky Winky I see on stage and not Dongwoo and Hoya?"

"Woohyun was right about their hair. Sheesh. What kind of sorcery is this?" You snickered and continued watching them, amazed by their performance, "They must be so tired, yet they have to perform tonight. And as expected, Myungsoo's hair got trimmed."

"Crew cut? Eww. Is he being sent to the army?" You chuckled, 'He's not mad at me, is he?'

After the concert, you immediately run towards the back stage, passing through the security. You smirked in victory as you passed through them, but lost it when you saw someone you've been wanting to see. (A/N: No, it's not Myungsoo.)

"Jessica unnie!" You squealed and ran up to her, "OMO! Am I dreaming? Ahfilhgkuewlgeogje I knew this day would come!"

"Wait... _______?" Jessica widened her eyes and hugged you, "It's you! You're so tall, how come? You were a midget back in the days."

"I got an over dose of ." You sarcastically replied, causing her to hit you with the paper she was holding.

"Did you learn that from Woohyun?" Jessica asked, but a thought passed her and hit you with the paper again, "I knew it! You learned that from Myungsoo! Why are you even here? To watch your Myungsoo. Gosh, kids these days, really! You see him everyday and you can't get enough."

"Ouch! Unnie, I came for TaeTiSeo. See..." You paused and slipped out your Twinkle album from your bag. "I brought my album! Unnie, can you..."

"I figured. You wouldn't even ask for my autograph?" She pouted, pretending to be crestfallen. She motioned you to follow her and led the way to TaeTiSeo's dressing room.

"I can't believe I'm with you right now. IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!" You squealed and mumbled incoherent words full of spazzes. "Let me die. Your fa--"

Jessica cut you off, clamping her hand over your mouth. "Stop, okay? I'm tired of hearing Baekhyun's fanboy-ing every day. He's literally squealing in my ears, so I tend to keep a certain dist-- What did you say?" She arched her eyebrow when she heard you mumble 'midget' while she was speaking.

"That midget." You rolled your eyes, "He is stealing my job. I'm supposed to be the fan here!"

"If he's a midget, what else would I be?" She wailed, naturally stopping in her tracks. "I should stay away from you, I look like a dwarf beside you." She chuckled and moved faster.

"Unnie!" You managed to catch up with her with your long legs.

"Why Myungsoo? Out of all people, why him?" She suddenly asked, a worried expression drawn on her face. "He's even my sister's ex-boyfriend. Not that, I make a fuss about that but he's..."

"Oh... everyone falls in love for the wrong person." You cooed, "That's why you fell in love with Don--"

"Shut up." She glared at you and stopped in front of TaeTiSeo's dressing room. She turned the knob and pushed the door open.

"Finally! You took time to support us!" Tiffany said, as she saw Jessica. She noticed you and tilted her head.

"Omo! Tiffany!" You squealed and gave her a bone crushing hug. Tiffany was shock by the action, but soon she realized you were a fan.

"Ahh Exo-K's here." Jessica bobbed her head to their direction, but you didn't noticed. You were too preoccupied with TaeTiSeo, you forgot about the world. "Feeling at home in their dressing room, huh?"

"Sunbae-nim, who is she?" Suho asked, still having a shock seeing a stranger suddenly hug Tiffany. Another thing was, she was a few centimeters taller than him and two of s, adding to his shock. He half hoped you were wearing heels, but the moment his eyes laid on your shoes, he knew it was over. The others had the same reactions except Sehun, of course.

"_______." Sehun mumbled, causing s to gape at him.

"You know her?" Chanyeol widened his eyes, making himself look creepier.

"Duh, they were classmates way back." Jessica scoffed and made herself comfortable on the couch, "And I think they go on the same school now, right?"

Sehun nodded.

"I can obviously see that. They have the same uniform." Baekhyun chuckled, eyeing your pants which was supposed to be a skirt. "Literally."

"I didn't notice that." Jessica snickered, "Yah! _______, why are you wearing the men's uniform? Are you a guy?"

Your conversation with the three girls were interrupted by Jessica. You shrugged at her and went back on your conversation.

"Look at that. How cheeky." Jessica shook her head.

"Noona, she often wears the men's uniform. The principal had warned her, but she never listened." Sehun tapped his chin, "She shouldn't be here though. Someone's been waiting for her."

"You mean Myungsoo? Tch... Let that playboy wait." Jessica laughed devilishly.

"She's his girlfriend? So... the rumor was true after all." Kai snapped. The others looked at him with disgust, "What? Hey, rumors are quite interesting."

"She's _______?" D. O. dropped his jaw. His late reaction made them burst into laughter, leaving him clueless. 

"I'm going now, unnies." You bid farewell to the girls and turned to Exo. You patted Suho, D. O., and Baekhyun's head and grinned, "Hey midgets."

"Easy there, woman. That's my Baekhyun, you're insulting." Chanyeol wrapped a protective arm around Baekhyun.

"Sorry, hyung. She gets so happy seeing people shorter than her especially men." Sehun apologized and dragged you out of the dressing room, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was just happy. Let me go back first, I need to talk to unnie." You went back and pulled Jessica in a hug, "I'll miss you again, unnie."

"Why? We can still see each other, you know?" She hissed, "You want tomorrow? Let's eat out, you, me, Sehun and Krystal! That would be lovely! And, it's on me."

"I would, but I'm leaving. That's why, I'm really going to miss you." You frowned, your head hung low.

"I see... then I'll be waiting until your back. Or... I'll visit you there. Ah and on our next tour, I'd be expecting you."

"Wouldn't miss a single chance..."

 


 

Myungsoo was still sulked on his seat, waiting for you to come. The others had prepared to leave, but he still stay put holding the pastel blue box. They looked at him sympathetically, except Woohyun who kept his smirk on.

"Aishh... Why am I even worked up on this? Not like she was to watch it o--"

"YAH MYUNGPOOP!" He heard you yell, making his spirits lift up. You made his way towards him and swung your bag to his face. Good thing, your bag was empty, because you had your Twinkle album in your hands, or it would hurt. "Don't worry, I watched your performance. Nice hair we got there. Crew cut."

"It's not even crew cut." Myungsoo pouted, letting his new nickname pass. 'I don't think she read the rumor.'

You turned around and looked at the others, "And nice to meet you Tinky Winky and Coraline. Sheesh, why almost everyone has crew cut? Jjongie and Yeollie..." You paused and gave them a thumbs up.

"Tinky Winky and Coraline?" They dissolved in laughter, clutching their stomachs.

"My hair's not crew cut." Myungsoo checked his hair.

"It is." You looked at him with your hands on your sides, "Crew cut!"

"Everything with tapered sides and back is crew cut to _______'s eyes." Woohyun managed to say between laughs.

"Anyways, Tinky Winky... I mean Hoya, a little bird told me something." You squinted your eyes at him, causing him to stifle his laughter. "Take care of her, or I'll rip your skin off."

Hoya gulped and nodded. With the way you squinted your eyes, you looked very serious and truthful, making his knees weaken and fumble. 

"Let's go and eat!!!" You jumped up and down eagerly. "It's on me."

"DAEBAK!" They cheered and together you went to the nearest Korean BBQ house. You ordered a lot and made a little ruckus inside the shop, causing the other customers to get annoyed and leave. But, you didn't mind. It would take you at least five years to do this again.

Myungsoo, held your wrist and pulled you away from the group. "Err... you forgot about this." He handed you a pastel blue box.

You darted your eyes from the box to him to the box and to him again, "I don't remember owning that, nor forgetting."

"Ah..." He scratched the back of his head, "Japan."

"OHH!" You chuckled. You looked at the box again and wondered how those people fit inside. "You actually believed me? I was joking though..." You laughed, "How did they fit inside?"

"Open it." He smiled.

You shrugged and took the lid off the box. A miniature of a ninja, Naruto, kanta and samurai and pictures of Myungsoo with different cosplayers, were inside the box surrounded by dried Cherry Blossoms.

"I would cut the tree for you, but I'll get jailed. I thought the blossoms would do, but they dried." Myungsoo fibbed. 'HAHAHA! I got you there. No way I'm going to get you real persons. Dream on.'

"Are you kidding..." You grinned, making him think you liked it. But, all of a sudden, the look on your eye changed into a piercing glare. "Do I look like a seven year old boy?"

 

 


A/N: Long update, I guess? HAHAHA Sorry. Anyway, I just read a post here in aff about writing fanfic sins. And gosh, this is so embarrassing, but I've committed some of them. So I deeply apologize that my story looks hurtful to the eyes to you. If you hate reading mine and stuff like that, and that I have a pointless story, I AM SORRY. but still, I'm thankful for being able to stay with me throughout everything. So yeah ^^ 

@Kirayi: HAHAHA! Tsk... your face will be publicized to many! Beware of fangirls! :D

@asdfghjkpop: Lol. New ovaries. Good luck with that, gurl. :) Thank you

@takochyuu: Thank you!!! ^^

@yeahitsmyungsoo: HOHOHOHO! You ready for the fan girls? XD I knoww! the mv was perfect. I specifically liked Dongwoo and his bad scene YEAH! :D

@kpoplife: YOU AND HIM GOT CAUGHT! :D

@sunflee_: a momma's boy. lol. XD Well, she really is evil. I somehow made her character like that. I kind of got tired with the classic innocent girls who get abused and looked down on. So yeah... :D and you too! all the best ^^ XD

@99kkff: YEAH!!! LOL. anyway, Exo-K's here. No lulu babe ;_____;

@pandagirl753: Remember the chapter where she wanted to send you abroad because you're doing nothing good in Korea? Yeap. I know. tsk.... 

@myungbabe: THANK YOU! :D

@Babygrace_32: Daebak? Oh my gosh! thank you so much! HAHAHAHA! 

@max288: Naeun? Oh squish that jerk! >:P

@kmcl21: HAHAHAHA! Don't gooo ;____;

@bAbYmOcHii12: Myungpoop will be poop! LOLJK!

@aidil23: they're not a couple... YET! :D hahahaha of course someone has to leave. i want drama. loljk!

@miyako1747: Yeap. It's so hard being one of those kinds. Especially when people think, you're strong enough they won't help you or worry about you. ;____;

@Hequella: HAHAHA! CORALINE WOULD! :D Yeah, I thought about that. But, to make a CHANGE~ lol. Be miserable and i don't know haha :D Naeun state that she (Naeun) is Myungsoo's girlfriend? No :)

@an0nymous: HAHAHA. Mental breakdown, that's tough! I know, that's why I'm trying my best. But I think I'm going beyond 50 chapters. At least not more than 55. I'm praying! Thank you abbie. Only a few people, like you, appreciate my troll brain. The others think of it as... appalling >.< well it is. HAHAHA!

@icesapphire96: Whoa really? You're fast! HAHAHA. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my story :D despite all its imperfections and weird loser author hahahaha