The One

Playboy Meets Troll

"What kind of party is this? Children's party?" Suzy complained, carrying the balloons you asked her to buy from downtown. "I looked like a balloon vendor walking down the street. The children were jumping up and down in front of me. You owe me! First, we did the prank on Jangri and now, you're treating me like your maid."

"Aish. I should've asked Hana or Sulli to do it." You snickered, taping the balloons on the wall. "Have you called the others?"

"Yes, ma'am. You're lucky, they wanted to see you. Well, Krystal's an automatic but the other two... they were really giddy." Suzy giggled, helping you tape the balloons. "Are you trying to kill L?"

"Shush, he might wake up." You placed your index finger in front of your lips. "I'm really bored here... and for sure, his reaction will be priceless!"

"What kind of girlfriend are you!" Suzy widened her eyes.

"Fake." You chuckled. Suzy gave you a confused look, making you rephrase what you said, "I mean... fail."

Suzy exhaled in relief and nodded in understanding. You asked her to stay out and wait 'til you come and make sure nobody goes inside Myungsoo's room or Myungsoo stays in his room, but considering his state, he can't walk. (A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHA >:))) 

When you came back, Suzy together with IU, Krystal, and Jiyeon were waiting outside Myungsoo's room. You skipped happily walking towards them, but there came a surprise. Sulli and Hana was there. But before you could leash out on her, Jiyeon tackled you.

"You're _______!" She pinched your cheeks and patted your head, "Omo! You're even taller than me."

"And me!" IU pouted, "You're like a giraffe!"

"Aish, blame your growth hormones." You stuck your tongue out at them. You pointed to Hana, and Sulli "You and you! Why are you here?"

"____--" They were about to speak but you cut her off with your hand.

"We'll talk later." You glowered at them and entered Myungsoo's room happily. You raised the box of stamps you were holding and beamed, "Man-, I brought you sta-- Why are you here?"

Naeun was beside Myungsoo's bed, talking to him. She turned around and glared at you, you gave her the same look and walked out of the door. You popped your knuckles and grunted.

"We told her not to come in, but she was too aggressive." Suzy shrugged.

 


 

"Oppa! Break up with her!" Naeun cried, after turning back to Myungsoo. "Look at her, she's so childish. She doesn't even act her age. She's not even nice! What do you like about her? I thought you didn't like her?"

"Easy, woman." Myungsoo snickered.

"What is she to you?" Naeun stomped her feet, demanding for an answer.

"She's... _______." Myungsoo shrugged, earning a confused look from Naeun. "She's the one. They say when you found the one... you can't help but fall in love with that person. Well, I tried not to fall for her..."

"But she's the one." Naeun finished his sentence, "I get it. You two, are so cheesy. You're going to regret this. Sooner or later, you'll find out you're better off with me."

She walked away slamming the door shot. She past through the group, but didn't forget to glare at you. You threw an imaginary dagger at her and stomped your feet.

"That girl's really pissing me off!" You whined and entered Myungsoo's room.

"I sense jealousy!" IU teased and entered the room together with the others. You unrolled the paper from the corner and stuck it on the center of the wall.

  

"Yah! Why are you here?" Myungsoo widened his eyes, seeing his ex-girlfriends and some of your friends, "______, I thought there was a party? And what is that? Why did you vandalize my face? Aish... that's not even me. That's ugly!"

"There is, pabo." You smirked, "Murder El Dorado party."

"Isn't that fun?" Krystal dissolved into laughter, "I really have no complains with _______ being your girlfriend. Damn, I'm going to die of laughter."

"And even without the vandals, you're still ugly." Jiyeon scoffed. Myungsoo glared at the two of them and darted his eyes on IU, waiting for her pun.

"I have nothing against you." IU sheepishly smiled, waving her hands in front of him. She muttered, "How scary."

And so the hour went on with the four ex-girlfriends throwing puns at Myungsoo, while you, Hana and Sulli were watching Myungsoo die with all the pun he is receiving. You bore your eyes on the food the was on the table. You your lips and started eating hungrily.

"You're such a pig, ______." Sulli shook her head. "Oh and about Jangri... she's spreading lies about you in school."

"Yeah, like you're such a and you're tormenting her life and you're cussing at her and other stuff you wouldn't want to hear." Hana trailed off, "So far, is recovering from the vinegar."

"Let her be. I couldn't care less." You took a big bite from the chicken, "I'm already happy here."

"Are you... already in love with him?" Hana asked

You laughed and shook your head, "Never. But, it's really fun in the hospital. Talk about holy delicious food."

"And the pig strikes again." Krystal joined you and leaned close to your ears and whispered, "Should there be something you should tell us?"

"Something like what?" You arched an eyebrow.

"That you and L are no--"

"Who wants karaoke?" Suzy yelled, cutting off Krystal. She has the microphone on her hands and set the karaoke up on the television. The three girls beside you joined them, leaving you on the couch as you politely declined to their offer. You glanced at Myungsoo and smirked at him.

"Happy now? Those girls were taunting and insulting me and you sat there amused. You didn't even care to help me." Myungsoo pouted and hit the pillow. 

"Ask your dear Naeun for help, not me." You rolled your eyes and continued eating. "Why was she here? What did she tell you? Break up with me? Hahaha. That ugly squirrel, she and Jangri! They belong together... inside the man hole!"

"You're jealous aren't you?" He cooed, 'If you only knew what I told her...'

"I'm not jealous. I'm mad." You whimpered, "Why would I be jealous?"

"______!" Krystal dragged you out of the couch and shoved the mic to you, "Sing!"

"Eh? B-but I-I c-ca--" You stuttered. She patted your back in assurance and smiled.

"You don't have to be a good singer to sing in a karaoke." Myungsoo snorted, "They all know how bad your singing skills are."

You and the others turned around and glared at him. You tightened your grip on the mic and waited for the song title to appear on the screen. Then the title appeared, your eyes glistened. It was Jjarajajja, it wasn't that high-pitched and it was a trot song. One of your guilty pleasures is singing off-key trot songs while taking a bath.

"Sarangi joha boyeoseo geudaega johaboyeoseo..." You started singing, while the others clapped their hands and danced in a silly manner. Myungsoo smiled to himself, your voice wasn't so bad, yet it wasn't so good either, but to his ears, it was pleasant.

"Joheun saram pyeonhansaram namaneul saranghaejun geusaram."

"Go ______!" They cheered.

"Her voice isn't that bad." Jiyeon pouted, "I thought you said she had no talent?"

"We haven't heard her sing." Hana screeched, "Not until today."

"Bad friends." She clicked her tongue and continued clapping her hands. IU walked beside Myungsoo's bed,earning a look from him.

"I hope she's the one." IU smiled and patted Myungsoo's shoulder, "If I or Jiyeon or Suzy or Krystal or anyone was her, We wouldn't think of doing this for you. Instead, we will be taking care of you and feeding you and worrying about you. But look at her, instead of making you feel like a burden, she's making you happy."

"Happy?" Myungsoo grunted, "She's torturing me. She speedily pushes my wheelchair, shoves the bento box inside my mouth, devouring my food, embarrasses me with her pranks and silliness and inviting some of my ex-girlfriends here. Her pranks are unpredictable. She is... unpredictable."

"That's why she's the one. She's not unpredictable. Who would've thought of speedily pushing you? You're too heavy, you know? And it doesn't seem like it, but I think she's making you happy." She sighed.

Myungsoo laughed, "I know, Jieun. I know. Don't worry, she's the one." He smiled, "Just ignore her silliness."

"Her silliness is what makes her." IU flicked his forehead, "Ja! I should be going. I have some schedule for tonight. Remember, not to cheat on her."

Another hour passed, and they had to leave for their schedules, especially Sulli and Krystal who are preparing for their comeback. When it was only you and Myungsoo in the room, you blew a raspberry and cleaned up the mess.

"So much fun for _______. Now it's over!" Myungsoo beamed and raised his hands up. You slapped his forehead and glared at him, "What was that for?"

"Was it fun? I thought you'd like it." You smiled at him, "But you didn't? I know. Sorry, I'm lame. I'm sorry, you're here. That you can't be happy because you're admitted in the hospital and not with your groupmates. Aish... I can't help but feel guilty."

"I'm already happy, I got admitted in the hospital. That it's me connected to the IV, lying on this bed and riding the wheelchair." He chuckled, "If it was you, I would blame myself. And Woohyun hyung would kill me. And I told you, 'No one can hurt you as long as I'm living.' I'm just sticking to my word."

"Stop it." You poked his nose, pulling the chair near his bed. You sat on it and said, "Sometimes... just sometimes, I get fooled by your cheesy lies. So stop it, before I--"

"Before what?" He smirked, "Are you already inlove with me?"

You stayed silent.

 


A/N: My apologies for those who were thinking it was a fun fun party! But no, _______ was persitent to murder Myungsoo! loljk. Sorry for the late update. Hahahaha! I was out :) And thank you for the 191 subscribers!! And if there are silent readers who aren't subscribed, thank you!!! ALL MY THANKS TO YOU!!!

@pandagirl753: hahahaha. it is! :3 Lawl. I just made up the pranks, I was typing randomly. XDXD

@miyako1747: HAHAHAHA! Thanks! You're right! XDXD 

@i_luv_black21: She isn't called troll for nothing! :)

@iamcool: HAHAHA! Omg. Thank you so much!!!

@Hequella: Sure. She messed with the troll, she's digging her own grave. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:)))

@aidil23: Lol XDXD Wait for it. Lol. You're cute too :3 Anyway, thanks for your song! I'll use it in the next chapter, I think :)

@an0nymous: Aigooo. >///< Definitely. I'll torment Naeun for some while XDXD *high-five* Me too. ^^ Good to know you're aware of how eww you are :P Like Elle could eat plastic. Eww... you sound like you're in love with me or something. LOLJK! That would be fun! And then I'd hit your forehead with a rotten egg no a lot of rotten eggs! And throw you into the sea so the sharks will eat you. And make you eat barbeque stick! HAHAHAHAHAHA >:))) just kidding ^^

@Strawberri_Chizkake: HAHAHAHAHA! Busy hands! :D

@bAbYmOcHii12: I know.. right! loljk

@demigodchoding: Nahh! Lol. It's because when people get drunk some ewwie things happen. :)

@asiansunite96: ....hopefully!

@sunflee_: she's very unlucky!

@myungbabe: Eh??? hahahahaha. OH dear L. joe. His hair xD

@asdfghjkpop: HAHAHAHA! Why would you be best friends with yourself? ;) Lol. Go on. But make sure she doesn't revenge on you!

@max288: lol. thank you!!!

@gosonyushidae: Omg. You'll try it? Okay gooo!!! XDXD Thank you!!! I love you too ^^