Jealous Girlfriend?

Playboy Meets Troll

"What the hell?" You scowled. "Who ever said you were my bias, is a big fat liar! Last time, I checked I wasn't an inspirit, then this? Oh oh oh mister, you've got to be fooling me."

"Tsk... admit it!"

"No way. I would never like an awkward dancer!"

"Look at those two." Sunggyu pointed to you and Myungsoo. "They're really for each other. Both bi-polars..."

"Yeah, like birds of the same feather..." Dongwoo dreamily said, his hands pressed on each other. "...flock together~"

"Should I stop them?" Woohyun smirked

"DEFINITELY NOT!" Everyone answered in chorus, except for Sungyeol.

"Yes! Stop them. NOW!" Sungyeol demanded. "If birds of the same feather flock together. Then it's me and ______ not L and her! They're not of the same feather!"

"Oh shut up, Yeollie!" Hoya smacked his arm. "You just couldn't get the girl!"

 


 

You banged your head on the chair, as Hana forced you to watch another video. You refused and declined her, but she wouldn't stop. She said, you ought to know about these stuffs because you are Myungsoo's girlfriend. Her point? Nothing, actually.

"Yahh... do I really need to watch this?" You groaned, stretching your back.

"Ye---"

Sulli held Hana's shoulder. "Hana, stop this. It's too much. Can't you see ______'s not interested."

"Agreed." Suzy nodded lazily. "They're boring, y'know?"

"See? Ha! Hana, let's stop this nonsense!" You clapped your hands and smirked.

"RIGHT! STOP THE NONSENSE, ______!" Another voice came from behind. You turned around to find out who it was. "Yah! Pabo pabo pabo pabo!"

"Krystal~" You beamed, "Yah! What's your problem?"

"You." She pointed at you. "Why? Why are you in a relationship with L? I know that you know that me and Suzy are his ex-toys. Do you want to die?"

"Who said we were in a relationship?" You fell from your chair and started laughing hard. 

"YAH!" Krystal stomped her foot. "How can you treat this like a joke? Unbelievable."

"Alright, let's say I'm bored and I wanted to play."  You chuckled. "I picked a good one, didn't I? You're all ranting about it."

"Aigooo..." Krystal held her temples. "Whatever. If he hurts you, or cheats on you, tell me. I won't let him live another day."

"I'm afraid, that would apply to me. Not him." You snorted and stood up.

"She's cheating on L... with Louis." Suzy giggled. "Typical fangirl. Once a fangirl, always a fangirl."

 


 

Myungsoo had a short break before his next scene comes. He felt guilty. Like he's cheating on you, with his drama. Of course, he was paired up with Yerim, and at first that didn't bother him. In fact, he planned to make her his next target. But when you came, and destroyed his system, things changed. He felt like he doesn't want to make you feel upset.

But why should it bother him? It is a proven and tested fact, that Kim Myungsoo is a playboy. He had a lot of girlfriends before, and he never felt guilty of toying with their hearts. But what happened?

Yerim, who happened to passed by, saw him and felt a bit concerned. She sat next to him and waited for him to notice her.

Nothing happened.

"L-ssi, you're in deep thought. Is something bothering you?" She asked, with a hit of concern.

"Ahh, Yerim-ssi." He snapped out of his daze and scratched his head. "Was I?"

"YAH! LET GO OF ME! I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM AHHH!" Myungsoo heard your voice. He stood up and looked for you.

"Let go!" You struggled, being held by four girls. You managed to slip out from their grasp, when Myungsoo arrived and Yerim trailing behind him. "Aish! We ruined a perfectly good set!"

"Why are you here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Obviously, causing a ruckus." You said in a matter-of-factly tone. "Need I say more?"

You looked through his shoulder and saw her. You rolled your eyes and pushed Myungsoo aside. 

"She's your leading lady right? Kim Yerim? The singer?" You question, to confirm. 

"Annyeong~" She gladly introduced herself and bowed 90 degrees.

"You two..." You pointed to them and squealed, like a fangirl who saw her lovely otp. "...look good with each other. I hope you end up together!" 

"Eh?" Yerim scratched the back of her neck.

'What the hell? Me and her? Just when I can picture myself ending up with you and being the father of your children... this comes in?' Myungsoo thought to himself.

"______," Sulli tried to stop you. You turned around and glared at her. 

"You see, unnie. These two... are his ex-girlfriends." You shoved Suzy and Krystal forward. "And girls are dying to be in your position. If you don't consider yourself lucky, let me do it."

"Well, I don't know what to say. I'll take that as a compliment." Yerim smiled. "Uhh... your name?I didn't get it."

"Oh, yeah right. I forgot. How rude of me. I'm ______." You introduced yourself. "... a panda. Anyways we're leaving you two.  Enjoy!"

"You look awkward together, ugh." You whispered to Myungsoo's ear, before leaving.

"Whoa, what was that? So bizarre." Yerim blinked, "Is she your fan?"

"No. I'm her fan." Myungsoo casually walked away.

 


When you got out of the building, you immediately fumed up.

"Look at her! Aishh!! She's so getting this. She actually believed that.. ugh!" You yelled. "She's so full of herself! I HATE HER!"

"Whoa. 360 degree turn, what happened to the squealing fangirl?" Suzy smirked.

"So you were sarcastic all along?" Hana's eyes bulged out. "Omo."

"She's so... aish. I hate her. So full of herself." You stomped your feet wildly. "Soo confident. She's not even pretty! Ughhhh!!! And she sounds like an old singer eh! I hate her! and that freaking DANIEL! I hate him! He's such a weirdooo!!!"

"Gosh. _______ you sound like a jealous girlfriend." Krystal giggled.

"I do?" You blinked and calmed down. "Now I don't. Sorry, I just hate her. Remind me to file a PRO."

"______, there's no such thing as Permanent Restraining Order. Now matter how much you hate her, the attorney won't support you. And the judge won't approve of that case." Suzy shook her head.

"Since when did you use your brain, Suzy?" You scoffed.

"Wait wait wait! Who's Daniel?" Hana asked

"Danie-L!" You yelled.

"Anyways, _______ unnie's so worried about you. She wanted to come and whack your head for being L's girlfriend." Krystal sighed, "I'm getting jealous. She's much more worried of you than her own sister."

"Jinjja? Omo! Unnie's worried of me?" You held your cheeks and started fangirling. "Omo omo omo! This is the best day of my entire lifeee~~~"

"Eeeeesh. The fangirl strikes again!" Sulli chuckled.

 


 

Myungsoo rang the doorbell to your home. He brought food with him, just because. The door opened, revealing your unnie who was ready to go.

"Annyeong." Myungsoo bowed his head.

"Wait...are you Lee Hyunsoo? Shut Up! Flower Boy Band?" She raised her eyebrow.

Myungsoo nodded. 'Oh! Perhaps, she watches my drama. I have ______'s unnie for a fangirl'

"Ohh... I hate him. He's very annoying." She scoffed. "And you're quite familiar too... aren't you also Woohyun's groupmate? Infinite?"

"Yes, noona."

"Ahh. Okay. Why are you here? Woohyun's not here, obviously. He lives at your dorm!"

"Is ______ home?"

"Oh, _______? She's asleep. Come back next time. When she's awake." She rolled her eyes and was about to close the door. "On second thought, I'm going anyway. You take care of her. And don't do anything to her, arasso?"

"Yes, noona." Myungsoo bowed politely.

"And I still hate you."

Myungsoo found you on the sofa, sleeping soundly. You were wrapped around with blankets and he heard some soft snores. He placed the plastic on the coffee table and found your laptop open. He has a small debate whether to fiddle with it or not. He decided to use it, you won't find out anyway.

There were three tabs open: Shut Up! Flower Boy Band Episode 5, 19920313 | only for myungsoo, Tumblr.

"So she watches my drama?" Myungsoo smirked to himself before hovering to the next tab. "What is this? A site about me? Wahh she's stalking me?? I really look good there." He traced his finger on the picture with Yerim. He saw an audio post and played it. It was his duet with Yerim. "I sound really good."

"Ugly voice..." You mumbled in sleep.

"Tsk... what's tumblr?" He asked himself, shifting to the next tab. He scrolled down and found a lot of pictures of a foreign man and his groupmates. "He must be Louis. I wonder what she see in him? I mean... yeah he looks good but compared to me? I'm handsome. And he'd be ugly."

"Yah! What are you doing here?" you asked, rubbing your eyes. You realized that Myungsoo was on your laptop and remembered you had three tabs opened. "YAH! Why are you using my laptop, huh?"

"So... you're stalking me huh? And you're watching my drama..." Myungsoo smirked.

"What? No. I just came across it and yeah, that's it." You tried to justify.

"Stop lying."

"Whatever. Still, you look awkward together. And the duet? The voices don't blend. Both ugly voices! Arghhhh...." You stammered.

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend." He chuckled.

"Again?" You rolled your eyes. "Puh-lease, I am not!"

"Yah! Do you like me? Are you jealous, huh?" He smirked, and you swear you wanted to wipe off that smirk on his face.

You crossed your arms and leaned back. "And what if I am?"

 


@DreamzxcPwnedd: I'm glad it does ^^

@aidil23: yeah i did! thanks whooe~ me too it's soo.... dreamy

@YoonTaeri: And what about the stalker ______? =)))

@pandagirl753: then go try it! =))) you won't regret, promise! hohohoho ikr!

@arianne_luv_minho: REALLY??!??!?!? ahhahahahahahha XDXD