Creep

Playboy Meets Troll

"Eh..." Myungsoo scratched the back of his head. He slipped out an egg from his back pocket and hit your forehead. "Good night!"

"What the..." You mumbled and slammed the door in front of him.

"Why did I hit her with an egg?" Myungsoo asked himself.

 


 

Sunggyu fist pumped the air, seeing Myungsoo tucked in bed. He was doing his checking routine, if the members are asleep or who-knows-where. Finally, after eons of trying to straighten up Myungsoo, he did. Maybe not straightening, but at least now he's on time. He isn't clubbing for the night. Sunggyu knelt down to have a closer look at him. 

He noticed something weird. Myungsoo's lips gradually curved into a smile. (A/N: Like that. But not with the toothy smile. It creeps me out.) Sunggyu chortled to himself, trying hard not to laugh. 

"Why are you smiling, Kim Myungsoo?" Sunggyu whispered, in a taunting manner. "You creep me out" 

Meanwhile, in Myungsoo's dreamland...

Bright. Blinding brightness. Everything was white. All I see is white. Is this Heaven? No. I hear footsteps, several of them. They came closer and closer, revealing their faces to me. My ex-girlfriends slash toys. Why are they here? They had their arms crossed in front of me, a smirk plastered onto their faces. These girls are probably getting revenge on me, for what I've done. I stifled a laughter at the shallow thought.

Then, I heard heavy footsteps.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! You're so ugly." She said, walking forward. It was hard to figure out, her face was pixelized. But her voice... it was awfully familiar. It sounded like music in my ears. "You look like a cat, when you smile. I wonder why these idiots fell for you."

What the hell? Who is this girl even? I tried to speak, but words didn't come out. My mouth was hung open. She came closer, closer and closer. Her face started to become clearer... clearer and clearer. Not until...

"WAKE UP L!" Dongwoo yelled, hitting the latter with a pillow. "Stop smiling, you look like a creep!"

"Oww! Hyung!" Myungsoo whined, opening his sleepy eyes. Again, seeing the blinding brightness. "Hyung, you ruined my dream. I was about to meet her!"

"Ooooh you have a dream girl?" Dongwoo taunted, leaning closer to Myungsoo, pouting his lips. "Is that me?"

"HYUNG!" Myungsoo pushed Dongwoo's face away from him. He sat up, before finally getting out of bed. 

"Yah L! Don't smile okay. It creeps me out. Not only me, the others too." Dongwoo warned, "We'd rather see your smirk, but not the smile. It's creepy."

Myungsoo shot him a glare, exasperated. He approached the mirror, to fix his bed hair. 'Do I really look creepy when I smile?' He dusted his sleeves, and looked at his reflection. He flashed himself a smile. He blinked, and covered his lips with his hands. 'I really do look creepy' He mentally sighed.

 

 


 

 

It was a Saturday morning, you were waiting for Hana, inside a coffee shop. You weren't the type who drinks coffee, in fact you didn't like it. Simply, you hated coffee. But Hana called you, she wanted to grab some coffee and chit-chat with you. The bells rung, signalling that someone arrived. You looked up and it was Hana. You raised your arm, waving it aimlessly at her.

She approached you, putting her hands in her hips. "Excuse me, miss. This is not your coffee shop. You're such an embarassment!"

"Excuse me miss..."You mocked her, "What do you want?"

"Coffee," She mumbled, "Why didn't you order? Ahh... right. You hate coffee."

"Stupid." You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms. The waitress approached the two of you, asking your orders. You simply waved your hand, while Hana ordered for some Caffè Macchiato. "Aren't you going to tell me something?"

"A little birdie told me, you were with someone this Thursday." She said, leaning forward. "And it was a guy."

"Must be Jangri. That swivel chair." You muttered. "So...?"

"Is that guy your boyfriend?" Her eyes lit up. "Oh my. I knew you'd fall inlove some day... And finally face the reality that you and Lou--"

"He's not my boyfriend." You cut her, before she continues and you might whack her head. "And whoever he is, it's none of your business."

"You're so unfair!" She pouted, her drink arrived. She immediately sipped on her drink, her fingers securing the cup an the pinkies stuck out. "Tell me who he is... I'll find out about him anyway."

"Then I won't have to tell you.Since you're going to find about him, anyway." You remarked, putting an emphasis on 'him'. "You should stop hanging out with Jangri."

"What? Why? Because she's your archenemy. Tsk... I just want to be in friendly terms with everyone." 

"Okay, Miss Congeniality." You rolled your eyes.

"Anyways, do you still remember the guy you talked to? When we were at the bar?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. "He seems to be L. Suzy's ex-boyfriend. I'm not sure though, but their features are alike."

"If it was him... then I would've beat the hell out of him. On second thought, why would I do that? If no one told me about it. I just figured out myself." You scoffed. You hated friends who kept secrets from you. Those who know about something, yet they don't give a damn about telling you. 

"Nam _______! You traitor!" Someone from your back, yelled in a whispering tone. You turned around, it was Suzy. "You lied to me. You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend, and worse, he's L. My ex-boyfriend."

"You didn't tell me about him either." You smirked. "So? It's not like I'm taking him from you, you're over anyway. How did you know?"

She shoved you her phone. It showed a conversation of Suzy & Myungsoo.

Suzy: I heard, you found yourself a new girlfriend, huh? Or a new toy?

L: Yeah. So?

Suzy: Who is she?

L: You close friend, ______. 

"That jerk!" Your eyes widened, fuming up. You turned to Suzy, "Can you give me his number? I'll kill that jerk!"

"Wait." Suzy cackled, and started to laugh. Hana joined in. "You're her girlfriend, but you don't know his number?"

"So what? I'm not interested in him, anyway!" You grumbled, "Give it to me. I'll beat him to death!"

"Fine fine." She raised her arms, surrendering. She sent you his number. You dashed out of the coffee shop and called him. As soon as he picked up...

"YAH! L! Why did you tell tehm about us? Huh? Have you gone crazy?" You yelled on the phone

"What? It was meant to be publicied anyway. And Suzy's one of my ex's."

"PABO PABO PABO! I hate you so much! You're ruining my life! What now? The public will now about me? And what? My privacy will be ruined? I hate you so much!"

"Calm down, will you." Myungsoo tried to compose you. "Only them will know about you. Not the public. So... all my ex0girlfriends finally know you. They are nice, they might strangle you. But---"

"Don't dare show your face to me. I will kill you. I'll ruin that money-making face you have!" You, for the last time, yelled through the phone and hung up. 

 


 

"Oww... my ears really hurt!" Myungsoo flinched. He rubbed his ear. "In no time, I'll be deaf."

"L, you're up for the next scene!" The director yelled.

"Neh" He answered, he placedhis phone inside his bag and slipped out a picture from his pocket. It was your picture, he stole from Woohyun earlier today. He waved his hand and smiled. "Hi ______. I don't look creepy when I smile, right? Don't get mad, okay? You'll look prettier...." He blinked, slapping himself. "What am I saying? Now I am a creeper for talking to a picture."

 


 

Suzy and Hana started bombarding you with questions. Like "How did you meet?" "How did you get into a relationship?" "Why him?" "I thought, you won't betray Louis?" But you answered them, with lies. Of course, you couldn't tell them that you and Myungsoo were bound by a contract. A stupid contract by your brother and Sunggyu.

"Do you like him?" Hana asked, chugging down her drink.

You shook your head. They looked at you in shock.

"Then why are you in a relationship with him?" Suzy almost yelled at you.

"Who said we were in a relationship?" You smirked, crossing your arms while leaning on your chair.

"AHHHH!!!" Suzy and Hana scratched their heads in confusion. "I'm confused!"

 


 

Woohyun rummaged inside his bag, looking for your picture. He searched his closet, drawers, everywhere he laid his hands on. He couldn't seem to find it. It was one of the most important things he had. 

"Aish... where is it?" He yelled.The others, who were busy with their own, flinched.

"Why, hyung? What happened?" Sungjong asked, feeling concerned.

"______'s picture. It's lost." He groaned. "It's my only picture of her. I mean a serious picture."

"You can always ask her for one." Sunggyu yelled from the kitchen

"You don't understand... ______ doesn't like taking pictures of herself." Woohyun shook his head. "And if she did, it would be wacky. All her poses are in wacky. Wacky. Wacky."

Everyone started to laugh.

"I think L has it." Dongwoo said, unsure of what he's saying. "... or not."

"That creep!"

 


A/N: Lol. Sorry people, if they didn't have a goodnight kiss. HAHAHAHHAHA

@aidil23: hohoho. but she's definitely bi-polar! too much? well, i really didn't think soo >.< awww thank you!!!

@DreamzxcPwnedd: really? actually i tried to make you sound the .. but it ended up the other way around XD

@pandagirl753: HAHAHAHAHA like what I told dreamzxcpwnedd =))

@K87Lee: hit you with an egg lol. sorry it wasn't a good bye kisseu~

@infinitely-yours: HAHAHAHAHA! 

@an0nymous: what? me? lolno! oh you, seriously. there wasn't a day you never made me laugh! he wants to hit you with an egg! and talk to your picture

@Anna_Ejibi: Hi ^^

@iAsianfriend: Lol. thanks ^^

@-l0veoxygen: hohoho

Anyways, if you guys really wanted a kiss from Myungsoo. Stuff yourselves with this :3: