Chapter 26:Returned?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

Sehun had loosened his hold on Luhan's wrist after they had left the shop,though to Luhan's surprise,his car wasn't there.And before Luhan could protest to get his bike,Sehun had already dragged Luhan to the other end of the street.It was 6.00 p.m. in the evening when Luhan's shift at the shop had ended.

Luhan's POV

"Are you gonna release my poor wrists yet?" Luhan asked his eyebrow raised."Oh yeah sorry,"Sehun said apologetically and quickly removed his hand."Why did you go to the bubble tea shop today?" Luhan asked."Umm...to get bubble tea?" Sehun answered."You didn't get bubble tea though,and why would you want more,you had like 5 at school." "Aishi whatever!" Sehun pouted."Well,thanks for walking me home today." Luhan mentioned appreciatively."No problem,"Sehun replied."Well,what are you going to do later?" Sehun asked curious."Study for tomorrow's test obviously...and eat dinner"Luhan had added the last bit as Sehun looked at him clearly unhappy with his first few words."Okay....I'll go now." Sehun spoke,though he seemed unwilling to leave.He reluctantly turned around and walked into the distance.Luhan was still standing at the front of the apartment block and stared at Sehun's back in a daze.Once Sehun was out of sight,Luhan went up to his apartment and started to arranging his study notes.

Sehun's POV 

Sehun was met with a surprise when his mansion came into view.A shiny black limo was parked right outside of his home and the chauffeur was just parting ways with the owner.He sighed and walked into his home.His parents had arrived after their 3 month long business trip in Busan.They were in the midst of unpacking when his mother,had noticed him."Sehun~ah!How have you been?"his mother asked happily,it had been months since she last saw her son in person and she rarely had the time to call."Yeah I've been fine eomma."Sehun responded."I heard you had a fall out with Lisa,is your relationship with her alright?"She asked concerned."What do you mean you had a fall out with Lisa?Her parents are powerful business partners,if this ruins anything-"Sehun's father had overheard and stomped up to reprimand his son."Mr and Mrs Monoban have already promised whatever happens between Lisa and I won't affect your business deals,chill." Sehun explained calming his father,slightly."It better not."He said before leaving to his office."Sorry about that Hun,why not you head up to your room?"His mother suggested and he did just that.Once he was in his own room,his mind began to wander.His eyes landed on the black book with a wolf cover,a gift from his late grandmother.He walked towards it and scanned through the pages......

12 April 2004:

Sehunnie's 10th birthday!

25 December 2004

Chrismas Miracle!

1 January 2005

Happy New Year!

13 March 2005

LisaxSehun#Friends4life

(picture of Lisa and Sehun as kids doing aegyo)

And that was where the rest of the book had left off.There were other pages of course,but the ones Sehun really noticed were the more memorable ones.He evaluated the photo of Lisa and himself.How they used to be innocent kids without a care in the world.How that changed when they got into their teenage years...he reminisced of the past,at the beach,shooting water guns,team Selisa and team Kaiyeol. How he wished it were that simple,but it's the truth Lisa had changed,for worse and he doubted she'd be the same person he knew those few decades ago.He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone entering his room.

"Sehun?"A warm comforting voice that could only belong to his mother in echoed into the room."Yes eomma?"He looked up from the book."Oh,well I hope I'm not bothering you dear,"she said eyeing the book."Nope it's fine." Sehun responded and shut the book."Now,I know it's not my place to pry,but I could tell you were thinking about Lisa weren't you?" "You are certainly my mother,"Sehun chuckled before continuing,"But not in the way you're probably thinking." "Ok then,we'll confide in your eomma what's been bothering you that concerns Lisa."His mother was a great listener,and would always lend her son a shoulder to cry on."Lisa's changed,for worse.She isn't the same friend I knew,she's now cruel and vile,I know you don't want us to end our friendship but...."his voice trailed off."I understand,she isn't the same sweet and considerate girl anymore,maybe something in her clicked,I hope you didn't feel like we were forcing you to be on good terms,"his mother replied."Well,not you at least...." "You're father just wants the best for you,but could you explain some of the things Lisa had done?" "Well,she did a lot,one that really got under my skin was she slapped my...friend." Sehun answered hesitantly."Now,I don't think I know this friend,care to share more information?" "His name is Luhan,and he's a new transfer student from China."He spoke quickly."So he's the one that caught your eye...." "What do you mean eomma?" "Well,Chanyeol might've said a little something about you and a cute deer boy named Luhan..." "Curse that Park Chanyeol!" Sehun slammed his fist against the table."Now,now,don't take your anger out on the furniture,let's just go and have dinner."His mother advised and left the room to the dining area.Sehun followed after.

Sehun's father was already sitting there,the tables were dressed.But obviously not by Mr Oh,mother must've done it beforehand,Sehun thought as he sat down by his mother,and conveniently it was the farthest seat from his father.His father expected a lot from Sehun,like taking over the family business and giving them a heir,when Sehun came out claiming he was gay,he almost lost it,but he didn't want to be unreasonable.He still accepted Sehun being gay and everything,but he didn't want Sehun's relationship with some of his business partners children get in the way of his work.If that happened,Sehun would not be left off the hook.Through out the meal,the atmosphere was silent,you could've heard a pin drop.Once they were done,Sehun left to his room,he looked around and saw how empty it was,he never thought this before,but when Luhan was there,he sort of brought up the mood with his sassy retorts.He missed his Hyung's flustered face.He smiled to himself and the door opened again,he thought it was his eomma but well,he thought wrong......

Author's Note:

Hello!Sorry for not uploading,I was stuck on the phrasing of this chapter so it took awhile before I finally managed to do it properly.Anyways,it's our precious maknae's belated birthday!(ik I'm late but whatev)He's officially 26!(well 27 in Korean age) It's Hunhan month if y'all didn't know btw.