Chapter 2:A fresh start

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

"Ugh...."Luhan groaned as he was woken up from his slumber by the ringing of his alarm clock.It was a fresh start for him at a well known university in Seoul,he couldn't get in right away though,since the school was so busy and they couldn't record his name into the system right away.But that didn't matter since he studied on his own.

After getting ready for his first day in his new university,he slung his backpack over his shoulder and rode his bike to school.Luhan had barely even entered the university when chaos ensued.

"Oppa!!!I bought bubble tea for you!" "Sehun oppa! Let me help you carry your bags!" Girls screamed frantically,running through the halls in their shoes that were clearly not meant for the vigorous activity like running.“发疯了吗?”(Have they gone crazy or what?) Luhan muttered in Chinese as he tried making his way past the crazy fangirls trying to get to the General Office.Once he entered, a middle aged lady,which he assumed was the receptionist,greeted him with a warm smile. "Hello dear,you must be Luhan.Sorry for the inconvenience,we had too many students enrolling and couldn't register you in right away.Anyways,here's your schedule for the day,your locker number is 127 you should be able to find it." Luhan thanked the receptionist and bowed as he walked out of the office to look for his locker.

Luhan shut his locker door after he placed his other books in and looked at his schedule,<1st Period-Math>.It wasn't long till he found his way to the Math classroom.He hesitantly opened the door and let his new surroundings overwhelm him.It was a large lecture hall with filled with students typing away on their calculators."Ah! You must be Luhan,the Chinese transfer student,welcome to the National University of Seoul!I'm Mrs Jung the Mathematics teacher for your level."The teacher who was supposedly Mrs Jung welcomed him."May you please introduce yourself to the class Luhan?" She asked politely."Hello my name is Luhan and I'm from 北京(Beijing) China!" I said while rubbing the back of my neck."You may sit with Byun Baekhyun."Mrs Jung said smiling. "BYUN BAEKHYUN WAKE UP!"Mrs Jung yelled and glared at the sleeping boy at the back of her classroom.The boy who was supposedly Baekhyun nearly jumped out of his seat in shock when Mrs Jung yelled. "I think you should know who your seat mate is now."Mrs Jung said disapprovingly at the young boy at the back. 

Luhan walked up the short flight of stairs to his seat beside Byun Baekhyun."Hello I'm Byun Baekhyun as you already know but I'd like to think of myself as a world class fashionista!" Baekhyun introduced "Nice to meet you too Baekhyun,I'm Luhan,"Luhan replied. "Sorry about earlier it wasn't really my best moment but who could blame me that I had stayed up late all night thinking about the one and only Park Chanyeol!"Baekhyun said with admiration in his eyes."Park-who now?"Luhan asked confused,he was new to the University so it should be expected that he doesn't know who everyone there was."Oh yeah,sorry I forgot that you were new but I'll fill you in on all the tea and gossip in school later,right now the main task is to finish up this Algebra question before I my brain literally explodes out of frustration."Baekhyun ranted."Okay sure,but why do you need a calculator?Its a simple Algebraic equation,"Luhan asked."Because I wasn't born a genius unlike you and need some guidance to get me a passing grade,"Baekhyun retorted."But it's literally just $(x+15) even a 12 year old should be able to do this....."Luhan stated."Yeah yeah whatever just help me with the rest of the worksheet."

Author's Note:
Thanks so much for the support and I'll keep on writing,I already have my plan for the 3rd chapter and I'm really excited to write it.This is sort of an introduction to Luhan and his new found friendship with Baekhyun! Also did you see what I did there with the "127" hehe.