Chapter 11:Sleepover Part 2

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

WHAT THE HECK!My palms got sweaty as Chanyeol smirked,the rest of them dumbfounded.Luhan literally spat out the water he had drank,now I'm going to seem like a crazy stalker."Chanyeol....you already know the answer,let's not play truth or dare okay,it's so clichè,let's just play PUBG on the Xbox or PS4 k?"I said trying to avoid the question,I couldn't look anyone in the eye."No avoiding the question Sehun,plus they don't know the reason so spill if not I'm gonna destroy the playstation."Chanyeol threatened."Okay okay,I have his address since I took him home that day just wanting to mess and annoy him,and saved it just so I could distirb him in the future,nothing more than that,"I said it all in one breath."Seems like something more than that to me,could you have perhaps caught feelings?"Kai teased."Hell no and mind your own business Kai!"I retorted.

"我想找个地洞钻进去(I want to find a hole and stay in there)...”Luhan said out loud in Chinese accidentally."Lol totally feel you Luhan Hyung,"Tao said while Lay and Kris laughed."What?"The rest of the 8 people who didn't understand Chinese asked simultaneously."Eh it's nothing,"Luhan quickly said."Okay,anyways it's your turn Sehun,"Chanyeol said."Chanyeol,truth or dare?"He asked."Dare!"Chanyeol said with no one hesitaiton.Sehun smirked,he knew exactly what to tell him to do."Kiss Baekhyun Hyung!"Sehun exclaimed.Baekhyun's face instantaneously turned beet red and Chanyeol's face flushed."Ooh,revenge must be sweet Sese!"Lay said laughing.Chanyeol leaned towards Baekhyun and pressed their lips together,and as soon as it happened,he backed away."There I'm done!Now since I've already asked Sehun,Baekhyun can ask now." "You're just being biased towards Baekhyun!"Tao whined."Because he's cute unlike you!"Chanyeol stated."So mean!"Tao whined again and snuggled into Kris's embrace.Baekhyun blushed again and then said,"Truth or dare Luhan!" "Dare!"Luhan was not going to be a coward and choose a truth,"Do aegyo,like the gwiyomi song!"Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly,he always wanted to ask his Hyung to do it since he saw how cute his Hyung was and now he had the chance."Ok it's just aegyo."Luhan brushed it off lightly since how hard could it be.Luhan stood up and started."1+1 gwiyomi!....."the others sang as Luhan did the movements."So cute!Your'e like a cute little kid!"

They gushed,except for Kris and Sehun,well it's technically only Kris since Sehun's heart was exploding from cuteness,just that he didn't display his emotions."I'm not cute!I'm manly!" Luhan complained.At his words,the 11 of them burst into a fit of laughter."I'm manly how could you make fun of me!" Luhan pouted."Your'e naturally born cute Hyung!"Kai chuckled."Yah!I'll deal with you guys soon enough!Now,truth or dare Xiumin?" "Dare Lulu!" Xiumin replied."Hmm,do y'all have expired milk?"Luhan asked."Yeah we do,Sehun never cleans out the fridge,"Kai said running to the kitchen.Not more than a minute or so,Kai came back holding a large jug of expired milk."Drink half of it Baozi Hyung,"Luhan said."Eww,fine I'm so gonna get you back!" Xiumin chugged down the milk and gagged at the sourness.Luhan giggled,"Sorry Xiumin-shii!"Luhan apologised but he was still giggling."I think we've played enough of truth or dare,let's watch a movie!"Chen suggested."Okay cool,Kai,Baekhyun and I will choose a movie,D.O,Xiumin,and Chen set up a comfortable place for us to lay and seat when we watch the movie,Taoris and Sulay get us sleeping bags since we're probably gonna head to bed after this and lastly Sehun and Luhan could prepare the snacks."Chanyeol told us his plan and we started working on it.

Luhan's POV

After the truth or dare game,I kind of wanted to avoid Sehun but Chanyeol has made that impossible,gosh,whose side is he on? Anyways I just have to get snacks and stuff so I should be fine.I started by grabbing a bag of popcorn and Sehun had grabbed a popcorn machine.We were working together even if we didn't communicate much.He got the drinks and put them on the counter,I pulled out bags of chocolates and sweets.I wanted to grab a bowl so I could put all the candy in it,but the bowls were placed on the highest shelf!"Aishi!How am I gonna get up there!"I muttered to myself,brainstorming ideas.I wasn't short but I wasn't exactly that tall either,not as tall as Chanyeol or Sehun and a few others.But Chanyeol is a tree since he's so tall so I can't really compare.I tried to jump up to get the bowl,which if I had thought about it a little longer,was a horrible idea.In the end I didn't get the bowl and instead lost my footing and fell backwards,I was waiting for the impact to hit me a pair of hands had caught me,preventing my fall."You should've just asked if you wanted to get the bowl,don't try to be stupid,"Sehun scolded."Oh-oh sorry,"I bowed and apologised.He reached and took down the bow.I swiftly muttered a thanks and took the bowl,putting the sweets into it.I'm so embarrassed!How I could've done that without embarrassing myself in front of Sehun.I was hyperventilating.Wait....why when did I care how he saw me?I questioned myself."Yah!Hurry up slow poke!"Sehun yelled and I quickly picked up the bowl and saw Sehun had brought the drinks outside already and he was holding the bowl of popcorn beckoning me to get to the living room.

We set down the snacks on the coffee table and looked for a space on the couch.But the only space available was one in the middle of the sofa....."I'll just sit on the floor with Xiumin and Chen",I said."No,no Lu Hyung,you're sitting on the couch,along with Sehun."Baekhyun said smirking as he patted the empty space beside him."But..."Sehun wanted to protest but Baekhyun had pulled my arm to sit and Kai on the other side pulled Sehun.It was slightly uncomfortable being so close to my enemy,but I just shifted towards Baekhyun's side a little more."What movie are we watching?"Sehun asked."Annabelle,"The three that were in charge of choosing the movie replied."Cool,"Sehun said.But it was not cool for me,I hated horror movies,I wanted to protest but I thought against it,I'm a man it's just a movie,no big deal.I kept my eyes on the screen and tried to enjoy the movie....

Author's Note:

I haven't posted for 2 days and I'm incredibly sorry for that,I've been under quite a lot of stress the past few days so I hope y'all aren't mad at me!Anyways enjoy the chapter!