61

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Mrs. Lee read her son message about his leave.

“Lee Byunghun! You really challenged my temper”.

Mrs. Lee who was in the hotel threw her phone and walked to her room.

“What are we going to do now, my sweetie”

An old rich guy or more like her boyfriend hugged her from back.

“I have an idea”, the old man kissed her neck while smirked to Mrs. Lee

“What?”, Mrs. Lee pulled her body a bit and looked at the man.

“Relax sweetie, I think how about you when back to Korea. You talk with your so soon daughter-in-law that you love, Sunji and her parents about their wedding.”

The old man walked to the corridor of their condo “Ask them to get marry as soon as possible”

Mrs. Lee smirked and nodded quietly.

She walked to her man and kissed him while in her mind was setting something *Byunghun.. you going to regret for leaving me just to that stupid girl*.

------------

You were sitting on the wheelchair that Dr. Ahn gave to you last night.

Now you totally can’t walked by yourself and you will burden the others more.

“Hoya oppa, what I’m going to do?” you sighed and looked at the window.

You sighed when you remembered back about what Teen Top members talking last time.

“Sending me to special school?!”

“Am I a burden to them?”

“Am I worried them too much?”

You wiped your tear when you felt the tear slip on you cheek.

You smiled when you felt someone whispered to your ear “Hayoung-ah, be strong okay? My dongsaeng is a strong girl right?”

You nodded “Hmm… I’m strong”

*I’m going to tell them when they ask me after this*

“Hayoung-ah, unnie going to push you to your room back. You need more rest okay” a nurse approached you with a smiled and pushed you to your room.

--------

Chunji and Niel still didn’t know about Ljoe while the other already knew.

The maknaes always with Ljoe , while CAP was always with the other two.

If both of them know about Ljoe, Chunji going to make sure that his ex-best friend  going to coma for months.

Chunji finally accept that his girl he love going to sit on the wheelchair for all her life.

Well, all of them already accept the fact except Ljoe who didn’t know the truth.

CAP only told him that you were in an accident when he was away.

Hayoung?! You already told Teen Top about your answer.

YES !! , You going to school at that special school until you graduate.

Leaving all your friends and you team make you sad but you still kept smiling to them at your last day at your school.

All of your friends regret for not visited you at hospital and they told you once all of you graduate, they will visit you at hospital.

“Hayoung-ah, please forgive us if all of us make you sad”

“Yeah, we are sorry”

“We will remember your stupid joke”

“Haha… yeah. Untill then, make sure when we visit you at hospital, you will tell us a better joke.” *cried*

“If not I’m going to make tickle you until you out of your breathe”

Some of your friends who always spent time with you cried while hugging you.

Finally you also broke into tears “I’m going to miss you all”

“Please take care guys,” with that you told CAP who was already behind you to push you into the car.

You looked back at your friends, you still searching for someone but she never there.

Suddenly you heard a screamed “YOU BETTER GET WELL HAYOUNG-AH…. YOU BETTER BE GIRL”

“YOU ALREADY PROMISE ME TO COMPANY ME TO JAPAN AFTER OUR GRADUATION”

“YOU PROMISE ME TO BE MY FRIEND UNTIL BOTH OF US GET OLD”

“YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL FIND ME A DATE”

“YOU BETTER GET WELL SOON”

All eyes looked at back of them, seeing Bomi who already wet with her sweats and tears

“I’M GOING TO HATE YOU IF YOU--” she run and hugged you.

You hugged her tightly and closed your eyes “Bomi-ah, I’m sor-” *cough*

“I’m sorry”, you don’t know how to tell her about your condition.

Chunji and Ricky already stepped into the car.

They don’t want to see the dramas anymore.

They didn’t have a strength liked you, facing all your friends with a best smiled on you face even though you were in a bad condition.

CAP and Changjo still held their tears.

After a while, Bomi broke the hugged.

Her eyes were red and her nose like a clown

You chuckled and wiped her tears and her runny nose “Ugly baby I have here huh?!”

Bomi just stared at you, leaving you wiped all her tears “Bomi-ah, I’m sorry. I can’t hold your promise anymore” you spoke slowly.

“But I will try my best to find a date for you, okay?” you pinched her cheek.

Bomi only nodded *I will always remember you girl. You are the one of my best friend in the world. I’m sorry for making some trouble to you.* She cried silently.

You nodded and Changjo quickly got Bomi who still sat in front of you “Bom—Bomi unnie, I’m sorry but we really need to go now”, Changjo slowly held Bomi and make her stand up.

Some of your friends helped Changjo to support Bomi who now in a weak condition.

CAP nodded and bowed to all your friends before pushed you to the car.

Chunji quickly get out from the car and helped you.

With a last glanced and a waved you get into the car.

---------------

Some figures were standing behind the tree near your car.

 One of them wiped her tears and slowly walked away while someone just staring at your car move away.

 

------------

ANOTHER UPDATE.... XD

 

Love

hazie_inspirit