16

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

THAT GUY P.O.V

I walked home from school. Today was a tiring day. But I still wonder where was Hayoung. I did not see her at school even yesterday. “Where is she?” I thought while walking at her area. Suddenly I felt raining started to pour on earth. I quickly took out my umbrella. “Fuh….lucky to me because today I bought umbrella with me..If not, I’m already wet.” I smiled.

While I walking, I saw a girl who was trying to stand. But its looked like she can’t. I slowly walked to her. I saw her already wet. I heard she cried. But when I took another stepped to her, my heart started to beat fast. *It her.* I was shocked when I knew the girl was Hayoung. *What was she doing in the rain.* Without wasting time I pulled my umbrella to cover her from rain.

I was behind her. I wanted to make her stopped crying but I can’t. *What supposed I do..* Suddenly I heard a loud thunderstorm. I looked at her. I knew that she scared hearing thunder. So I quickly hugged her so she can relax and did not scare. *I miss her hug.*At first I knew she was shocked, but when I said “It me” she started to relax.

We two already wet because of the rain. I carried her by bridle style and bought her to her house. When we arrived, I pulled her key. Hayoung already slept. I thought so.

I brought her to her room and laid her on her bed. Her clothes were wet but I can’t change her clothes. So I pulled the blanket and cover her. *I hope she okay.* When I went to the door I heard something “Byunghun…don’t leave me..” she mumbled but it loud to me to hear it. My heart hurt when she said that. I came to her and stared at her face. “Mianhae…Hayoung-ah..” with that I ran outside , leaving Hayoung alone in the house. *I’m sorry Hayoung… I’m sorry*.

END OF THE GUY P.O.V