38

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

CHUNJI P.O.V

Almost three months Hayoung didn’t awake. Today all TeenTop members gather at Hayoung’s room. Her condition was still liked that, lying peacefully on her bed. All of us did not know what to do to make her wake up. We all just stayed here while waiting for her. I sat next to her with Ricky.

All of sudden, while I was staring at HeeYoung face, she slowly opened her eyes. At first , I thought this all just my imagination, but after hearing Ricky’s screamed that HeeYoung was awake, I truly thought it was a miracle and god heard all our prays.

Niel quickly dashed and went to call his dad, while us were surrounding her, asking her if she okay.  She just stared blankly at us without speaking anything. That make us worried but we all pushed the negative thought away. Dr. Ahn asked us to claim down while he was checking on Hayoung.

“Dear, if you see us blink your eyes twice. If not blink your eyes once” Dr. Ahn asked her.

Yes. She blinked at us when doctor asked her if she recognized us and she put a small smile.

“Chanhee oppa” the first word that came out from . Yes, I admitted it that I really missed her voice and more of her smiled.

END OF CHUNJI P.O.V

All of them were shocked but glad that you recognized them. Ricky went to you and hugged you tightly. Tears started to come out from corner of his eyes. You just smiled and replied back his hugged. “Noona, I miss you” he sobbed quietly in your arm.

Without you and all TeenTop members knew, there were eight pairs of eyes were staring at you happily. Seeing you smiled make them happy "We hope you happy with them. We always in you heart dongsaeng" but one of them was staring at you guiltily. With a heavly sighed he brought his body away from the hospital. *I’m scraed being around you, HeeYoung. All of this was my fault.* Without him knowing, tears stared to wet.

 

 

-------------------------------

wow..... I'm back

long time no see my reader.

Sorry because I did not do my writing for a while.

Yeah.. you know I'm still a student back then so I can't escaped from doing homework and last week was my mid-year exam.

So I can't update... sorry

I will try to update more.

 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit