39

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

LJOE P.O.V

Today I’m glad that Hayoung already woke up but still I can’t face her. So after seeing her from outside, I took my body away from hospital. I can’t hold any pain. When I arrived home, I saw a pair of shoe in front of my door. “Who come?” mumbled while walking to the living room.

“Hye oppa. You’re back” a voice that I have to accept her in my life now. I just nodded and sat beside her. “Omma said that you were paying a visit at hospital? Who sick?” Sunji asked me.*Why must you care?* But if I thought back , end of this month she will be my fiancée so she have to know right where I’m going because after this she will be my wife. She not like a liked what I thought. She totally a good girl but because of some problems she turn herself like a . Sometime I thought I have to give her chance right? Because that what my mom want. She already apologized to me about what happen in past. At first it looked like I’m going to kill her but after what she did to my mother I thought I have to thank her too.

“Hello”

“Did you hear me oppa?” Sunji slapped my arm playfully.

“Huh-hu? What are you talking just now?” I asked her while rubbing my arm.

“Aigooooo..!! Did you daydream again” Sunji shook her head. Her attitude changed 100% now.

I just smiled. I already open-up with her but still can’t accept her as my girl. My heart still for Hayoung.

“I asked you, who were you visiting just now?” she asked.

“Just a friend” *oh really?! Did she only a friend to me now?* trying to avoid the gazed from Sunji.

“oh really?! A friend of yours or your ex oppa?” actually Sunji asked. I shocked when she asked me liked that. I just nodded while facing blankly at the wall. Sunji patted my shoulder “Oppa, mianhae” she said. “It’s okay” I tried to smile. “Oppa, about our deal, I thought it over now. So I hope you still got a chance to get her back” she tried to comfort me. I looked at her eyes “I can’t. After this I will be yours so I have to stay by your side”. She sighed.

END OF LJOE P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE~~~~

 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit