30

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

STILL LJOE P.O.V

FLASHBACK~~~~

I was sitting at the couch. I saw Ricky and Changjo were coming down from Hayoung’s room. It looked like were sad.

“Yah… what about that face?” I asked them.

“Hyung, she did not eat the food and the medicine we gave her” Ricky already burst into tear. He was really cared about Hayoung since the incident. I can’t take it anymore. Yesterday, she made Chunji’s hand cut because he trying to feed her but she pushed the plate away. The plate broke and Chunji who was sad with attitude quietly picked up the broke plate and end-up getting cut because of it.

I stood up. I can’t take it anymore. She thought she the only one who was sad about INFINITE died? I knew that one of them was her brother, but if her brother saw her liked this, he will be sad. I made my walked fast and went to Hayoung’s room. I’m sorry hyung, L. I must end this thing.

I knocked the door.
“Go away. I don’t want to see all of you”. She sobbed. It hurt me hearing her.

“Hayoung-ah, open the door please” I could hold my anger at first but seeing her did not even opened the door, finally I kicked the door. BANG

I saw her staring at her INFINITE sadly. I knew she was sad but she have to move on. She looked at me “ WHO ASKED YOU TO COME INTO MY ROOM? DID YOU HAVE A MANNER?” she yelled at me. For the first time she looked very angry. I can’t take it anymore. Sorry hyung.

“YAH!! LEE HAYOUNG. ARE CRAZY OR WHAT? I ALREADY KNOCK THE DOOR MANY TIME BUT YOU” I pointed to her. “DIDN’T OPEN IT”.

“SO IF I DID NOT OPEND IT JUST GO TO THE HELL. I DON’T WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR FACE” she yelled again but this time her tears started to come out.

“WHAT WRONG WITH YOU ACTUALLY? DID YOU SEE ALL OF US CARED ABOUT YOU AND WORRIED ABOUT YOU. BUT YOU DID NOT EVEN BE GRATEFUL” I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were sad.

“DID YOU THINK FOR DOING ALL THIS THING, YOU CAN MAKE ALL YOUR INFINITE ALIVE AGAIN?” I continued. She felt on her kneel.

“LJOE…. Stop it. You will hurt her more” CAP came into her room but did he knew that once I started to piss I can’t stop. He patted my back asked me to stop but I pushed him away.

“IF YOUR INFINITE WERE ALIVE, SEEING YOU LIKED THIS, THEY WILL BE SAD. DID YOU KNOW WHAT INFINITE ASKED US TO DO IF THEY LEFT?” she titled her head wiped her tears. I soften seeing her eyes. I bend down to her level, slowly wiped her tears away. I smiled. “They asked us to look after you”. “And your boyfriend personally asked me to take care if you and love you with all my heart” I took her hand and smiled “I will fulfill it. I want to love you Hayoung-ah even you did not love me” with that I pulled her into my embrace. I hope one day you will open your heart to me Lee Hayoung.

END OF FLASHBACK~~~

 

--------------------------

hope you enjoy reading. 

 

Love hazie_inspirit