29

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

LJOE P.O.V

Nowadays, I barely saw Hayoung came to school. If she came, her face was very pale. Last time I heard Niel asked her about medicine. What wrong with her actually? Why now all Teen Top members were always by her side even when she was going to toilet, one of them will follow her. Was something I missed about? But who was I? I’m the one who dumped her, broke her heart. I really missed you Hayoungie. I looked up at the sky.

“Myungsoo-ah.. are you watching me right now? If you are, maybe you want to kick my right?” I smiled. All my memories with L kept playing in my head. But one of the memories hit my head.

FLASHBACK~~~

I was walking at Hayoung’s garden. She liked flower very much. She took cared the garden with all her heart. While I was walking I saw someone was staring at the night black sky. I heard a heavy sighed. *It L. Why he was at here?* I slowly approached him.

“What’s up” I patted his back. He only nodded. I knew something was not right but I did not want to ask him.

“Yah Ljoe ! Are you liked Hayoung?” he finally spoke. I shocked. *Why he must asked me that question. Yes! I liked Hayoung. No! I love her* I didn’t give any responded but he patted my shoulder.

“If you say you are not, you are such a big liar” seriously looked at me. *What wrong with this guy?*

I slowly nodded my head. I heard him lightly chuckled. I gave him a looked.

“Man, I knew it” he patted my back. “So, if you like her, will you promise me that you will take care of her? Will you protect her and be beside her when she need? Will you sacrifice your time just only to comfort her?” he smiled “And will you love her with all your heart?”

“Myungsoo I-- ” before I could protested he continued “Promise me all that thing. If you say yes, I will let you get Hayoung but after I left” he slowly looked down. I saw his tears slide down his handsome face.

I can’t say anything. *What wrong with INFINITE today? Just now Hoya hyung and others make us promised them to take care of Hayoung. And now L? Her boyfriend personally asked me to take care of her? WHAT WRONG WITH THEM ACTUALLY* After a few minute I’m died in silent, finally I nodded my head. “I promise” He pulled me into his hugged. “Finally I found someone who is willing to look after her” L smiled and wiped his tears.

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

It was your last word to me L. After that I only saw you drove away with other to vacation. At night, we all got a new about you all. You all were involving into a car accident. Badly all of you died but Hayoung was in coma. At first we all thought she also couldn’t make it but her finally woke up after 2 month slept. And it hurt us when she asked about you all especially Hoya and you L. We did not have courage to tell her about your died but we have too. After that day, Hayoung became a quite girl. She barely talked to anyone. She will lock herself in room. She did not eat much. Finally I fed up with her. She was sick and she did not eat her medicine.  I scolded her. I put all my angry out.