27

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

At Teen Top’s House~~

“Yah..!! Chanhee, where were you just now?” CAP approached them after they stepped into the house.

“You know, Hayoung was finding you around the school”, Ricky who was playing the game stopped looking at Chunji and Niel.

“Sorry, but we had something just now.” Chunji put a fake smiled.

Changjo who was the closed member with Chunji knew that he was hiding something from them, but he don’t want to make it worse. *Maybe it about his family problems* He thought and continued played the game with Ricky.

“Guys, I have something to tell you” Niel stared at Chunji. Chunji just nodded. *Maybe they should know about this*

“Yeah, just tell us” CAP nodded and sat beside Chunji. Ljoe was not there so they won’t have to spoke secretly.

“This all about Hayoung” Chunji sighed.

“Bwoh?! Hayoung noona?” the maknaes Ricky and Changjo spoke in the same time.

Niel just nodded. “I hope you all can be strong. Chanhee hyung and me can’t take it by ourselves. We thought about this a while ago and we decided to tell you all since you all also closed with Hayoung”.

Chunji started to tell them about you. About your diseased and the symptoms and signed of the diseased.

“So, now what can we do? Did noona know about this?” Ricky wiped his tears. He also can’t accept the truth.

“No. She didn’t know about this. And please guys, don’t tell anything to her. When the time came, we will tell her together”. Chunji stared at s.

“But chanhee, can you just imagined, if you were in her shoes. We all kept a big secret from you and we didn’t dare to tell you. One day, you found it by yourself. What are you felt? Betrayed right?” CAP who did not even agreed to keep this secret. *She had to know about this. Soon or later she still had to accept it. We too. We have to be strong.*

“Yeah hyung, I’m agreed with Minsoo hyung” Changjo replied.

“Please guys, keep this thing first. When the time came, we will tell her” Chunji pleaded to them.

“It’s up to you” CAP shook his head. He can’t say anything to against Chunji.

----------------------------------------

hye!!

wow..today was a tiring day.

a day at field's school.

under the hot sun...

but gladly, all my friends were okay.

But I'm sad when I saw some of the handball player were injured.

I was a PBSM girl.

I will try to update as soon as possible but maybe I will be a bit busy in this three days.

I'm tired. Maybe today I will only update this chapter. 

 

Love

hazie_inspirit