41

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

“Coming” Dr. Ahn asked.

“Hello appa” Niel came into his appa’s room.

“Hello uncle” you and the other members greeted Dr. Ahn

“Hello, please have a sit Hayoung-shi” Dr. Ahn smiled.

“What the matter-” Niel cut his appa word “Appa, can you explain about ‘it’ to Hayoung. I think this is the time for her to know the truth” Niel patted your shoulder. Your heart beat crazily while waiting for what the news.

Dr. Ahn looked at his son and sighed “Hayoung-shi, I hope when I tell you about ‘this’, you will be patient”. You who did not knowing anything just nodded your head slowly. The other just stared at you sadly, knowing that they have to take a risk for telling you the truth make them breathe heavily.

“It about your condition Hayoung-shi” Dr. Ahn started while Chunji quickly hold your hand tightly. You just nodded and took a deep breathe.

“This is your brain scan Hayoung-shi. I want you to compare it with the normal brain scan over here” Dr. Ahn looked at all of you and continued “I think you all are able to see over here *pointed at you brain* the cerebellum is shrinking. For some reason the cerebellum is shrinking because the nerve cell in the cerebellum are slowly degeneration”.

“Huh?” your eyes started to wet. Chunji squeezed your hand. Dr. Ahn continued “Therefore, we can interpet them as dead cell”.

“What!! Dea—dead cell?” your heart broke down. You felt liked your heart was cut by knife. Dr. Ahn and Niel just nodded sadly. Ricky and Changjo already cried silently while CAP, Chunji and Niel were trying to hold their tears.

Dr. Ahn breathe heavily “There won’t be any noticeable systems to start with” You shook your head.
“No…no” you sobbed. Chunji quickly hugged you. Niel just nodded at his appa “Hayoung-shi, I want to ask you, before this are you always tripped?” You broke the hugged and nodded. Dr. Ahn continued “I want to tell you about the signs of you problem. You will start to walk unstably and likelihood of your falling will be increase.” Your tears already wetting your face “Then, you will have a position yourself after object and you maybe unable to write properly”.

“Doctor, whether this disease can be treated?” you asked Dr. Ahn between the sob.

“I’m sorry Hayoung-shi. This disease is incurable” Dr. Ahn sighed.

“Wh—What? It can’t be. Please Chanhee oppa, please tell me that I’m dreaming right now. Please tell me that this is only your jokes”. You hit Chunji’s chest when he starting to hugged you.

“Niel-ah.. please tell me that this only you prank”

 “CAP oppa, today is April fool right? You all are trying to prank me right?” CAP just shook your head. He slowly came and hugged you “Hayoung-ah.. All this are true. You are not dreaming and we all not trying to prank you, Princess” CAP hugged you gently.

You broke down, crying like there was not having tomorrow, screaming and hitting all Teen Top members. Even the closest members Changjo can’t do anything. *Ljoe hyung… We need you now. If only you here…-*

 

------------------------

haha... sorry

I'm trying to make a sad scene but I don't know...

DO READ

DO ENJOY

DO COMMENT

DO SUBSCRIBE
 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit