22

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

“Oppa..” you looked at Chunji while tagging his shirt.

“Yeah..” he smiled at you. You always acted like a small girl if you were with him.

You were wearing a simple white shirt with short smiling at him widely.

“where are we going actually oppa” you used your puppy eyes.

“haha…yah! Don’t act cute in front of me. You wanted me to puke..?” Niel was staring at you using his car mirror.

You pouted. “I hate you Niel”

“I love you too Hayoung-ah” Niel replied and he smirked.

“Whatever” you pouted and looked at the window ignoring Chunji who was laughing at your childish attitude.

-----_____-------

At Hospital~~

“Oppa…why are we here?”

“Is anyone sick or what?”

You asked Chanhee. He only smiled at you and dragging you with him and Niel.

“Appa..we are here” Niel knocked the door.

You saw the door. “DR. AHN”

“Niel appa right?” you asked Chunji. He only nodded.

“come in Daniel” you heard Dr. Ahn calling you all. You quickly dashed into the room leaving Niel and Chunji at back.

“Appa….!!” You screamed and hugged him. “I miss you” you still hugged him until Niel came and push you away.

“Yah…that my father not your” he quickly hugged his father. You pouted and put your tongue out.

“appa…” you looked at Dr. Ahn who just laughing at you.

“Niel-ah, stop teasing her” Dr. Ahn came and hugged you.

“See... Appa loved me more than you” you put your tongue out again.

“Haish…!! Appa … I’m your son not her” now Niel stomped liked a little boy.

All of you bursting into laughing.

“yeah..yeah.. come here Niel and Chanhee” Dr. Ahn called them.

Suddenly Dr. Ahn pulled all of you into his hugged. “You all are my sons and daughter. So I love you all equally”

You were to close with Dr. Ahn, Niel’s father. After your brother died, he took you with him. At that time, you didn’t know that Dr. Ahn was Niel’s father. You started to get closed with them after that. Yes! You were closed with other members too, but not Niel. Even he was in the same class with you. Niel’s father just liked your father. Sometime you thought you were in your father’s hugged. He always been there when you in difficult.

While hugging each other, *Appa, I miss you. I hope I was hugging you right now* Tears staring to come out but you quickly wiped it.