47

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

After having their breakfast, Teen Top brought you a place where you could forget about your problems for a while. “Hayoung-ah” slowly Chunji and Niel approached you, “Are you okay” asked Chunji carefully. He didn’t want to hurt you anymore.

You just smiled seeing both of them asking you with a worried face. You felt bad “I’m okay oppa and I hope I’m okay” you sighed. Niel just patted your shoulder. You looked at them and smiled “Maybe we should spend our time together because I’m scared” the smiled faded away.

You held Chunji and Niel hands, the others just looked at you except for Ljoe. He went home for a while, changing his clothes. “Please, don’t tell him about me” tears started to wet all your face. “PLEASE, IF YOU ALL LOVE ME, PLEASE DON’T TELL HIM ABOUT MY SICKNESS. I DO--” you chocked your saliva. Chunji already rubbed your back making you to relax. You looked at all the Teen Top members, “I don’t want him to know. I don’t want him sad hearing about my condition” you asked them with your low voice.

CAP being the oldest came to comfort you by giving a lovely hugged just liked Sunggyu gave to you when you were in trouble. The others just looked away, seeing you liked this made them live like in the hell. “Shh…. Don’t talk anymore. We are here. Teen Top is here. We promise that we will not tell him about it” gently CAP your hair. Chunji bend down and took you away from CAP. “Hey look at me, please” Chunji trying to put away his feeling, now he had to make you feel better. You looked at him “We promise that we will never tell him. You can trust me” with that Chunji held his pinkie, with a smiled you also held your pinkie. *Maybe only this I can do for you*.

---------------------------

Ljoe just staring at you hugging CAP a while ago, but he put all that negative feeling away. He walked into the café that they waited for him. With a smiled oh his face “Hayoung-ah” Ljoe called you loudly. When you saw Ljoe, you ran and threw yourself to him. You already missed him but in the same time you felt sad at him.*Mianhae, Byunghun oppa*. You felt someone kissed forehead, slowly you opened your eyes, you see Ljoe was kissing your forehead gently. You felt your tear was coming out, quickly you blinked up. You saw the other members just nodded and smiled at both of you, with that you pulled Ljoe’s face and kissed his lip. At first, Ljoe was shocked but he smiled knowing that you already accepted him back as your man, with that Ljoe slowly closed his eyes and kissed you passionately.

Without you knowing, Chunji already walked away from the sweet scene. He cannot stand anymore, seeing you, the girl that he love until now was kissing another guy in front of his eyes made him wanted to died. With a heavy sighed he send a massaged to Niel

To: Daniel

I’m going home now. Enjoy yourself and please take care her for me.

From: Chanhee Hyung

Niel got the massage and shook his head. *I’m sorry hyung. I can’t do anything for you*

To: Chanhee Hyung

You can trust me. Take care! And do not do anything stupid, okay? Think about her. She still need you

From: Daniel

Chunji smiled.*Yes! She still need me. The promised that I made with Hoya hyung will I fulfill it*.

 

 

------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE...

I LOVE YOU ALL!

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE COMMENTS. I WILL TRY MY BEST :D

 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit