46

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Chunji wanted to check on you before you went to sleep just like always. In front of your room, he took a deep breathed, slowly he opened the door. But something caught his eyes. He saw Ljoe was carrying you and brought you into your bed and he saw how you asked him to stay with you. With a hurt heart, he closed the door silently and made a way to his bedroom. He sat on his bed and made a heavy sighed *Are you still wants him to be with you Hayoung-ah after what he did to you?*Chunji walked to the corridor and stared at the dark night, “Maybe I should let her be with whom she wants” he saw a stars twinkled brightly and six bright star around it “Maybe I and the others member will be only your shining stars protected you and cared for you until you last breathe” he smiled “Just like the stars”.

-------------------------

Next morning, you were disturbed by a light sun covering you face. Slowly you opened your eyes, in you half-awake you felt a light weight on your waist. You looked behind you, and you saw Ljoe was sleeping. You smiled remembering about last night, the reunited kissed. You felt your face started to burn up. Without you knowing, Ljoe already woke up before you and purposely pretended to sleep. “Hey, I know my face is handsome, so you don’t have to stare me like that” slowly Ljoe opened his eyes and teasing you. You shocked and accidently pushed him from your bed.

“Ow… You so mean. It hurt you know” Ljoe rubbed his back. You just stuck you tongue and quickly made up to the bathroom before Ljoe took a revenge. “Yah!! How dare you run from me” Ljoe stormed like a little boy while you just laughing in there. “Wait until you come out. Aishh!!” Ljoe smirked and shook his head *I miss those laughed*

-------------------------

Teen Top was at the living room when they heard you laughing and Ljoe’s screamed. They looked at each other before chuckled “I miss the old Hayoung” Ricky told them “Me too. Even when she with us, hearing her voice laughing like that was impossible” add Changjo. They others totally agreed with him *Maybe I should put my feeling aside. I’m happy when she happy. In fact I’m not the one who make her happy* Chunji looked at your room before he screamed “Yah!! Both of you, hurry up, we are only waiting for you to go out and take breakfast” he knocked the door.

“Okay oppa, we will come out in 30 minutes” you screamed from the bathroom. Ljoe just shook his head “Yah!! LEE BYUNGHUN, GET YOUR OUT HERE. ARE YOUTRYING TO SEE HAYOUNG NAKE WHILE SHE CHANGING HER CLOTHES, HUH?” Chunji screamed loudly, the other members just shook their head, seeing Chunji like this, they felt sad to him and in the other way, they missed INFINITE very much.

Without them knowing, INFINITE was laughing at Chunji. “Yah!! That my line” Hoya stomped his legs like a little boy. “Ouch hyung” Sunggyu smacked his head. “Just let them be. Are you want Ljoe seeing your princess , huh?” Hoya just smiled and shook his head while L just chuckled “HAHAHA, I remembered that day when I did not came out from Hayoung’s room while she was in the bathroom, you screamed like a crazy person hyung” with that all of them burst into laughter. Hoya just glared at L but after that he also smiled remembering those old days.

“I hope Hayoung will move on after this” L said to Hoya.

“I hope too” Sungjong added.

The others just nooded.

“Hey, we knew right, that Hayoung is a strong girl. I know she manage to get over this with all Teen Top members by her side plus Ljoe now come back to her” Hoya smiled when he saw you came out from your room plastering a bright smiled with your hand locked with Ljoe’s. 

 

--------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

Thanks for all the comment. I hope you all enjoy it

 

Love 

hazie_inspirit