59

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Chunji and the others ran to your room when they heard shattered glass from your room. When they opened your room, they saw you holding broken glass and held it to your waist. Your tears were rolling down unstopped. Ricky and Changjo screamed your named making you flinched and cut your waist.

Chunji tries to stop you but he can’t “Hayoung-ah…. Give that glass to me, please”.

“NO….!!!! Let me died…. I hate my life now”, you screamed.

Changjo ran outside to call someone (refer to Chapter 58 when he called Ljoe).

You screamed and screamed when Niel and CAP caught you, bringing you to your bed and let doctor gave an antidote to make you calm. Before you passed out “Byunghun oppa”, Changjo wiped your tears *I hope I make Byunghun hyung released*.

Chunji, Niel and CAP breathe heavily, they could fight with you but it hurt them seeing you like that. They tried to be soft and gentle. Chunji sighed and sat at on the sofa, Niel’s hand was cut while trying to take the broken glass from you. Some nurse came and treat their cut. Ricky only cried in the corner, he didn’t like the scene. He scared. He also hope that Ljoe could pop out from somewhere to calm you down.

----------------------

Sunji was waiting at the in front of gate. Just now, CAP called her, telling her that you tried to committed suicide. She only knew some from CAP. Knowing that Ljoe was coming back from California making her heart skipped “what if oppa knew about Hayoung? What if he hate me for not telling him about Hayoung condition here”, she mumbled.

After a few minutes, Ljoe ran out and searched for Sunji. He looked everywhere in the airport. Then, he looked at a figure who was leaning near the car. *That Sunji*. He ran and called Sunji’s name.

Sunji looked up and she saw Ljoe was running to her. She waved and opened the door “Get in”.

Ljoe tried to catch his breathed. He pulled out his phone and messaged someone. After a minute, his phone rang.

“Hello hyung. You come back?” a happy voice from other side.

“Yes, I am. I’m going now. Tell me the hospital’s address” Ljoe put a weak smiled at Sunji who was staring at him.

“Arraso. Wait for me in front of hospital”, with that he hang up.

Sunji sighed “You know…?”.

Ljoe only nodded tried to glare at her but his eyes soften “It’s okay”, he patted Sunji’s head. Sunji sighed “She already hospitalized for two weeks and I didn’t tell you anything”. Sunji cried. Ljoe only looked outside and sighed. *I hope them going to accept me again*. He felt uneasy.

-----------

Changjo smiled happily when he knew that his hyung was back, but his smiled faded when he saw Chunji and Niel *Both hyungs will mad if hyung is here. I must make them go home*. Changjo looked around at he met eyes with CAP. *I hope hyung don’t bother letting Byunghun hyung come*.

“Hyung, I want to tell you something”, Changjo whispered to CAP. CAP nodded and followed him outside.

“Hyung… just now--” before Changjo finished his words CAP already smiled “Don’t worry. I will ask them to go home with me after this”.

Changjo shocked –How-did-you-know-? Where wrote on his face. CAP chuckled “He still a Teen Top member and he still our friend.” With that, CAP walked back into the room.

“Lee Chanhee, Ahn Daniel… Let’s go home. Both of you look tired” CAP asked them.

Chunji shook his head “I don’t want to leave her” he mumbled and tired looked at CAP. CAP sighed “How are you going to take care of her with your condition now….”.

“Let’s go home and get some rest. Let’s the maknae here. Are you okay with that Jong Hyun?”, CAP smiled secretly at Changjo. Changjo nodded. Chunji agreed, with his condition right now, he could pass out any moment.

Chunji held your hand “Oppa will get back here tomorrow”, he kissed your hand and walked away. Niel nodded at Changjo and brought Ricky who slept on the sofa.

CAP waved and mouth –Call-me-if-anything-happed-. Changjo signed –Okay-

--------------

“We here” Sunji’s chauffeur told them. Ljoe and Sunji step out from the car and heading to the lobby. They saw Changjo playing with his phone “Hye” Ljoe called.

Changjo looked up and smiled “Hyung…..!! you really back” he hugged him. Ljoe patted his shoulder and asked “Where Hayoung?”. Smiled on Changjo face faded away, he sighed “She slept now after getting some calm antidote”. Ljoe looked down.

They walked to your room. When Ljoe saw you lying peacefully on your bed, his heart broke. Ljoe dropped his bag and ran to you “Hayoung-ah……. I’m here”, Ljoe broke down seeing your pale face. He looked up “What wrong with Hayoung?”, he asked Changjo.

Changjo just looked away *Mian hyung…. I can’t tell you*. “She drowned in swimming pool last time. Luckily Sunji noona was there too” Changjo only told the half. He can’t tell about Hayoung’s illness to Ljoe.

Ljoe sighed, he noticed the other members were not there “They already went home. If Chanhee and Daniel hyung here, maybe you could not seeing Hayoung”, Changjo sighed “They really mad at you”.

Ljoe looked down, guilt and sad were playing in his heart and head. If Niel hates him, he still bear  with it, but if Chunji, his best friend hates him, it’s going to be complicated. Ljoe looked at Sunji who was sitting on the sofa sadly looking at them, he soft *it’s not your fault….. I mine*.

 

--------------

Sorry for a lame chapter........

But I will try my best........

----------------

Guys... I lost one of my subbies...... =(

I'm sorry for not making a good story.........

----------------