01

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

A Few Months Ago... Before I End Up to Being Like This

PART 1

“Oppa, why you being like this..did you not love me anymore?” you asked Byunghun again for second time.. But still you didn’t have any idea why he end up to act like this. Yeah ! before this you know his attitude started to change after she came into our school. She really close with  Byunghun. What did you knew from Byunghun’s oppa friends , they said that girl SunJi was Byunghun oppa first love but she didn’t love him.

“Hayoung-ah… Mianhae, but I think this is the time I want to tell you the truth..” Byunghun or he like people to call him Ljoe finally spoke to you. Your heart started to pund fast when he said that he wanted to tell you the truth.*I don’t like the tone of oppa’s voice.. why he act like this? *

“Hayoung-ah… I don’t love you anymore.” Your heart droped and tear start to come..

“For all what we had through together, it’s just a way to forget SunJi…” Ljoe said with guilt in his self for hurting you… *I love you but I can’t.. Mianhae hayoung*

“Op…oppa..” your tear start to roll down on your cheek.

Ljoe took your hand and “ Please forgive me.” He kissed your hand.

“Please forget about me… and don’t disturb me or SunJi.. we are over!!” your heart hurt very much when he said like that..

What you two didn’t knew, a third person beside you two was smirking evily at both of you as she knew that she finally got him.

“But oppa…. I thought that you love me..because you had promise to my--”

“Yah …!!!Are you deaf…?? Did you do not hear what ljoe oppa said at you just know..” SunJi screamed near your ear and pushed you until you fell.

“SunJi..stop, just let go.. we don’t have any things with her.” Ljoe pulled Sunji’s hand at brought her away leaving you alone at the corridor.

Your tears rolled down non-stop.. Your heart start to hurt, it just like someone stabbed your heart. Its hurt you a lot.. *so this is over…* you thought while walking along the corridor. While you walking away brought yourself to the café, you saw a couple was making out infront of you . At first you did not care but when you heard a name that always made you smile, your heart completely broke and your leg started to feel weak.

You did not care anymore about your lunch.. That you knew , you just wanted to run away from them. You just can’t stand seeing them anymore.

*why oppa..why?? why you did this to me? * you ran along the street..crying

You just let your leg control you now… without knowing you ran past by a playground.

Suddenly you feel like someone asked your to stop and went to the playground. You sat under a shady tree abd start to cry again. This time you just let the tears wet your face..

You stared around the playground, finally you realized that you were at the playground where you always came with Byunghun. “This playground” you mumble.. you sigh and all your memories with him started to play around in your head.

 

 

yeah....! finally my first fanfic.. ^^

I hope you all will support my fanfic.. 

love you all... :)