37

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

“It is the time Hayoungie” Hoya hugged you. Tears started to roll down. You did not want to leave but you have too.

“Hey, oppa hope you will be a strong girl okay?” Sunggyu worriedly gaze on you. You just nodded but deep in your heart you didn’t want to separate with them. You hugged them one by one.

“Behave your self dongsaeng” Woohyun patted your head.

“Be a good girl” Sungyeol smiled and hugged you.

“Hayoungie, I will miss you” Sungjong pulled you into his embrace. You giggled “I will miss you too oppa”.

Dongwoo and Sunggyu hugged you tightly “We always in here” pointed at your heart.

You slowly walked to Hoya “Op-pa” the tears that you held already came out. “When we can meet again?” you asked Hoya. He just smiled “One day.. You will permanently ours. But now you still his and theirs. Just wait and see” he hugged you *I will miss my little dongsaeng. Hope she will be okay after she heard about her condition*.

You broke the hugged with Hoya, slowly you looked at L who was staring at the lake quietly. “Go to him” Hoya pushed you. Taking a deep breathe, slowly you walked to him and hugged him from back.

“I will miss you” his voice soft and gentle.

“Me too” you looked at his eyes.

He slowly brought his face near yours. Pulled you near him, you nose already touches each other. He looked at your face, your big round eyes, your chubby cheek, your sharp nose and finally his eyes stopped at your sweet lip. The lip that always drew an angel smiled which can make guys melt with it. Slowly his eyes dropped, same with you. You felt his soft lip at yours. *I will miss this lip* Both of you thought.

*CoughCough*

Hoya pulled you away from L. You blushed and L only rolled his eyes. Hoya looked at you “It time”. Sunggyu asked you to close your eyes. “Hey, open your eyes after 3 okay?” you nodded.

“1”

“We will miss you”

“2”

“Oppas love you”

“Be a strong girl”

Tears started to roll down wet your face.

“3”       “Saranghaeyeo”            *I will meet again oppas*

With that you slowly opened your eyes. You heard some voice.

“Hayoung-ah”

“Hyung, she wake up”

“Yah Niel… call you appa now”

“Hey Hayoung, do you see and hear me”

“Move a bit. I want to check on her”

You only blinked at them. Actually you wanted to talk but you mouth didn’t open it.

“Dear, if you see us blink your eyes twice. If not blink your eyes once” Doctor Ahn told you.

*Blink* *blink*         All of them sigh in relieve.

“Can you recognize us” Dr Ahn asked you one more.

Again you blinked twice.

“Chanhee oppa” you tried to smile.

All of them were glad you finally woke up. You were in coma almost three month.

 

 

-----------------------

My last update for today...

Sorry for this lame chapter

 

Love

hazie_inspirit