28

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

AFTER A FEW WEEK,

YOU START TO CURIOUS ABOUT TEEN TOP.

WHY NOW THEY ALWAYS ASK YOU NOT TO SKIP EATING THE MEDICINE.

SOMETIME YOU ASK YOURSELF.

“I’M SICK?”

BUT WHEN YOU ASKED THEM

“JUST EAT IT. IT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH”

THEY SOMETIME WILL ANGRY AT YOU IF THEY KNEW THAT YOU WERE SKIPPING EATING THE MEDICINE.

One day~~~

You were at hospital with Niel. He asked you to accompany him there. He wanted to see his father. While you were waiting for Niel, you saw a girl playing ball alone at the park near the hospital. You were too boring so you asked her if she wanted to play with you. She agreed. While you were playing, you version suddenly became blur and you can’t catch the ball. You were a netball player at your school, but you did not know why suddenly your coach asked you to stop playing. You were too good in that game. You stopped played at stared at the ball. *Why I can’t catch the ball. Why now my version always became blur. Is something wrong with me?*

“Unnie… are you okay?” the little girl running toward you.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Maybe unnie was tired” you smiled.

She nodded. While you were walking with her into the lobby, she started to tell why she was here. She came here because she accompanying her father who suffered the same disease as you. But you did not know about it.

“Yeah, my appa always be the one who was playing ball with me. But before he become like that now, he always told me that his version always became blur. Sometime he will get hurt at the same place as yours unnie” she sadly told the story. You touched the wound at your chin.*Same place as my wound? The version always became blurred?*

“Hayoung-ah…. Where were you just now? I was finding you everywhere” Niel run to you. It looked like he was running 100 meter.

“Hahaha.. sorry. I was at the park with a girl just now”. You patted his back.

“Huh? A girl ?” Niel looked around.

“Yes! She already went home” You giggled.

“Oh! Let’s go. For your information, from now you will stay with us”. Niel told you.

“Why? I don’t want to burden you all” you looked down.

“Yah…! You were not a burden to us. We all already discussed about this and all of us agreed to make you stay with us” Niel hold your shoulder.

“But~”

“No more but, but. Just listen to me. I already told my father and he also agreed with us”. Niel cut.

You pouted but you already nodded. *Why must I live with them? It not like I’m a sick person.*

You stopped and you mumbled something “ Am I sick?”

Niel looked at you “ Are you talking something?”

You quickly shook your head. *I am sick? *

 

-----------------------------------------------

boring chapter huh?

Sorry! 

I can't spend a lot of time on this story for a while.

I'm very very tired.

But I will try my best.

 

Love

hazie_inspirit