55

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

At Bomi’s house~~

“Hayoung-ah, let’s go.  All my guest already arrived.” Bomi push your wheelchair.

You wore a red  gown that Chunji bought to you birthday last time.

your gown              Bomi's gown

“Wow! Bomi-ah you look beautiful. And you too Hayoungie” some of your classmate approached both of you. Bomi just wore a simple gown but yet she looked very beautiful. Both of you thanked them before went to Soo Young and Ji Eun.

Both of them looked y with the short gown. All boys looked at them without blinked.

 Soo Young's gown                          Ji Eun's gown

Bomi’s party was held at her back of her house.

“Oh look! Who we have here? A wheel chair girl” you looked up and saw a queenka from your school smirked at you while all the guests were laughing at you.

Bomi, Soo Young and Ji Eun were holding back their laughter. You just smiled hiding your sad face “Hye Minzy-shi”.

Bomi step-in in your conversation “Hello Minzy unnie, thanks for coming” Bomi politely bowed. Minzy gave a present to her “Congratulation for getting a scholarship from one of the best university in Japan, Bomi-ah”.

“Thanks unnie. Unnie you can get the food there, don’t wait for me” Bomi smiled and pushed your wheelchair to the side of the swimming pool. “You stay here. Don’t even go there if you don’t want them to laugh at you” Bomi leaved you alone.

You sighed and only looked at all your friends who were enjoying the party. Someone approached you and gave you a drink “This for you” a handsome guy smiled at you. You looked at him and slowly took the glass.

You smelt the drink “It just a orange juice” he told you. He pushed you near to the chair and he sat beside you.

“I’m Jo Kwangmin. You are?” he asked.

“I’m Lee Hayoung. Nice to meet you Kwangmin-shi” you shyly introduce yourself.Your face already red.

Kwangmin smiled seeing your smiled *She cute*

After a short silent, you started to break the awkward silent “So…. Kwangmin-shi, I don’t even know you. How come you get the invitation to this party?”

Kwangmin pointed to Bomi “She is my cousin. She asked me to come since I just arrived to Korea this morning”.

You just nodded *So this is the girl that Bomi told me. She is a nice girl but why-* Kwangmin shocked when someone hugging him from behind.

“Oppa…. I miss you” Bomi hugged Kwangmin tightly. Kwangmin just smiled and hugged her back. You just looked at both of them sadly. The image of you and Ljoe played in your head.

--------------

You was waiting for Bomi to take your drink beside the pool. Suddenly you heard some noise behind you.

You turn around and you saw Minzy, Soo Young and Ji Eun were smirking at you. You felt like something will happen.

Before you left the spot, some pulled you wheelchair “Where are you going girl?” Minzy whispered near your ears.

You gulped “I… I’m going to search for Bomi”.

Ji Eun approached you “She’s not here. Your best friend is not here ”. Minzy pushed you slowly until you near the pool.

Soo Young smirked “We heard that you can swim right? So if we push you, you will not drown right?” .You close your eyes and scream “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

#BUSH!

All eyes were at the pool now. All of them shocked at first but after that all of them laughing seeing you was trying to gasp for some air.

“Help!...” you chocked

Suddenly someone pulled you to the banks. You still conscious but you already out of air. You tried to open your eyes, your version was still blur “Kwangmin-shi” again you chocked.

“Oh my god Hayong-ah! Are you okay?” Someone shook your body *that voice*

“Sunji-shi, I think we have to bring her to hospital. She look weak now” Kwangmin told Sunji who already burst into tears.

“Arraso. Let’s go” Sunji nodded and Kwangmin picked you up with bridal style and ran to his car. Sunji glared at Minzy, Soo Young and Ji Eun “If anything happen to her, you all prepare to die” with that she ran to her car. In the same time she called someone.

-----------------------

Son teumsaero bichineun
Nae mam deuljkilkka duryeowo
Gaseumi mak bokcha seoreowo
Jogeumman kkok chamgo nal gidaryeojwo
Norang narangeun jigeum andwoeji
Sigyereul deo bochaego sipjiman~
Nega itdeon mirae-e seo
Nae ireumeul bul~leo~jwo~

(IU – You and I)

“Hello, Chunji in the house” Chunji answered the phone. The others just laughed seeing their friend was playing with the phone call.

“MWOH!!!!!!” Chunji screamed. Ricky fell down from the sofa and CAP was choking his soda.

“Where is she now?!” Chunji voice started to rise.

“Okay, wait for us there” With that Chunji ran to his room.

“GUYS!!!!!!!!!! HAYOUNG IS ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. QUICKLY TAKE ALL YOUR THING AND LET’S GO TO THE HOSPITAL” Chunji screamed. All of the other TEEN TOP was shocked quickly changing their clothes and jumped into their car.

Chunji already left them behind. *Wait for me Hayoung-ah. Oh God! Please save Hayoung*

 

--------------------

Thanks for reading my story

Don't forget to comment and subscribe...

 

Love

hazie_inspirit