17

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

I just finished my class so I thought I wanted to visit Hayoung after this since I can’t take her home from hospital. I hope she okay. Last night at hospital Niel came to me and asked me permission to take Hayoung to do some check-up. Why?

FLASHBACK~~~~~~
“Hyung.. can I ask you something?” Niel came and sat beside me.

“oh…okay” I smiled.

“Hyung, just now I went to see my appa, and I asked him about Hayoung” he looked at me with his worried eyes.

“What your appa said?” I asked

“Appa said that he can’t take any decision right now without doing check-up, so now I want to ask your permission since you are the one who are really close with her. Can we take Hayoung to do some check-up hyung?” Niel looked at me.

“I will think about it” with that I stand and walked away.*Why must Hayoung do the check-up. It not look like she sick.*

“HYUNG….. I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID JUST NOW CAREFULLY. I DON’T WANT WE ALL REGRET AFTER THIS. JUST LET ME TAKE HER TO CHECK-UP.” I heard Niel scream at me.

END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

Its raining now. I hope Hayoung already arrived at home. When I arrived, I saw her door was opened. I was wondering why she didn’t close the door. I looked around in the living. *Where is she?* I saw some wet footprint were on Hayoung’s favorite carpet. I knew she did not like anyone to make her carpet dirty or wet. Just like when Ricky spilled the coffee on the carpet, Hayoung didn’t talk to him for 2 week.

I followed the footprint. *It going up stair* I stopped in front Hayoung room. Suddenly I heard some voice coming from her room. I quickly opened her door. I looked at her bed. I saw her shivered. I ran to her. I put my hand on her head. I saw her chin was bleeding. Her body was hot. I quickly ran to Hoya’s hyung room and took the first-aid. I took a bowl with water and small towel and quickly put it on her head. I clean her cut on her chin.

After cleaned-up her cut, I sat at the corridor. I was wondering why lately Hayoung always tripped and fell. And I always saw her got many cut on her chin. If she tripped, her hand also will cut.

I looked at the dark sky. “Hyung, I want to ask you. Can I bring Hayoung to do some check-up?” I was thinking about Hoya hyung.

Suddenly I heard someone talking beside me. “Just take her. I let you bring Hayoung. And if something happened to Hayoung, please don’t blame yourself”.

I shocked. I looked at my back, beside me, but there was nothing. *It Hoya hyung voice. *

I sat beside Hayoung. I wonder why just now I heard like that voice asked me not to blame myself if anything happened to Hayoung. I slowly stand up and went outside from her room. Don’t want to disturb her.

END OF CHUNJI P.O.V

Chunji wonder if the voice that he heard just now just his hallucinations. But what he don’t know, INFINITE were just beside him, staring at their favourite dongseng helping their princess cleaning up her wound. Hoya was standing beside Chunji when he asked Hoya about 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello 

I'm back...

Sorry...I did not update my story

I just came back from my camping 3days 2night.

the camp was quite challenging

I almost drowned.

but I'm thankful for that time I still have the energy to pull the string given by the facilitator who was there.

many more experiences I went through there.

when I have time I will tell more.

 

LOVE

hazie-inspirit