54

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

At Bomi’s house~~

“Hayoung-ah, tonight you sleep in my room, okay?” Bomi pushed you into her house. *Her house look so big! More big than mine* You just nodded.

“Look! Who we have here?” you heard a voice approached both of you. “Ji Eun, stop it!” Bomi scolded her lightly.

Ji Eun just smirked and chuckled evily “Why you ask that girl to attend your party, Bomi?.”

“Yeah! Bomi-ah. Why you brought that wheelchair girl?” Soo Young pointed to you. You just looked down *Not again! Please God, until when I could stand with all those bad word about me* Tears started to fell down but you wiped it away.

Bomi glared at her others friends before pushed you into her room “Hayoung-ah, don’t bother them. They always like that right?” you just nodded and smiled a bit. “I’m okay. I already got use with that ‘wheelchair girl’ and those words. You don’t have to worry Bomi-ah”.

Bomi looked at you sadly “I will get you some food, please wait here”. You patted her shoulder “Okay madam” you winked. Bomi just laughed seeing your silly attitude.

-----------

“Yah, Kwon Soo Young, Kim Ji Eun stop being y in front of her. If you still disturb her I will kick you out from my party tomorrow” Bomi angrily scolded both of them.

Both of them just chuckled “Easy Bomi-ah, we already knew that you also hate her right?” Soo Young approached Bomi.

 Bomi looked at her room and put her finger at her lip to make Soo Young keep quite “Shhhh!! She is in my room”.

Ji Eun just smirked and shook her head “You are her best friend and you want to stab her from back huh?”.

Bomi sighed but smirked “I just wanted to use her in the first place. Before her INFINITE oppa died, I use to her to approach her beloved oppa, Hoya.” She walked and sat on the sofa.

“But, after her oppas died, I thought I wanted to end-up my relationship with her but…” she smirked “I like Chunji oppa so I think with staying and friend with that pabo will make me get Chunji oppa at the end”.

All of them laughed crazily, without them knowing you heard everything and what make you hurt for most was the friend you actually believe is stabbing your back.

You wanted to ran away from them but you can’t *Stay strong Hayoung. You can do it* you wiped away your tears when you heard footstep near the room. *Put your happy smile Lee Hayoung. Fighting*

------------------

At home~~

“Hyung, are you okay?” Changjo looked at Chunji sadly.

Chunji just looked at him a while before turned back looking at a frame photo and he smiled “She beautiful isn’t it when she smile?”.

Changjo looked at the photo “Yeah, noona always beautiful” Changjo knew what in Chunji’s heart.

“Hyung, I think you know Hayoung noona better than us right?” Changjo patted Chunji shoulder.

Chunji looked at Changjo “Noona always said to me she wanted to best the best among the best in her school. Being an athlete from middle school was her dream even until now. Before knowing about all this matter, she also a cheerful girl and always trying to make everybody around her smile” Changjo took your picture.

“She tried to hide all her pains and her tears from us. She didn’t want us to worry about her. Every day, after comeback from school, we always asked her if she had a good day and all things in her school, right?” Changjo asked his hyung who now looked blankly at the wall.

Changjo sighed “Noona always said that ‘Im okay.’ ‘Don’t worry about me’ ‘I have a good day’ ‘My friends are helping me’. But little we don’t know is she always end-up crying and sobbing in the toilet just because all her friends are bashing her with some bad word”.

Tears started to flow down from Chunji’s eyes. He remembered all those day when you came back from school with puffy red eyes and when he asked you, you said that something entered your eyes.

“Hyung, I and all the other hyungs just want the best for noona and I know you also want the same right?” Chunji nodded weakly.

“So the best decision for noona is sending her to the special school. I think if we ask noona, she will say the same thing. She doesn’t want to burden us anymore”.

Chunji looked at their maknae “Think about it hyung, you know noona better that us and I think you know what answer that noona will give it to us” Changjo gave back the picture and walked away.

Chunji sighed heavily and lay on his bed “What I’m going to do?” he mumbled.

He looked at outside *It raining outside*.

He walked and looked at the dark sky “Hoya hyung, what now?”

“L hyung, what I’m going to do now?”

*I hope I make a right decision.* with a sighed he walked to his bathroom and prepared for sleep.

 

-----------------------

DO READ

DO COMMENT

DO SUBSCRIBE

LOVE

hazie_inspirit