57

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

You were sleeping peacefully when you were interrupted by some familiar voice.

“Hyung, are sure about telling her about that school?” .

“I think this the best for her and all of us Chanhee-ah”.

“Yeah hyung. This time let think about noona’s future”.

“But how we going to tell her about this matter without make her sad?”

“Shhhh!! Slow your voice Changhyun!” Niel knocked Ricky’s head. He silently hearing his hyungs arguing each other.

He remembers his appa words just now “Hayoung condition start to enter the serious stage”.

“In that stage, maybe she will start to stutter.” Dr.Ahn told Niel.

“Stutter? In the other mean, she will have difficult to communicate?”

Dr. Ahn just nodded his head. Niel sighed and looked at his appa “What should I do?”

Dr. Ahn patted Niel’s shoulder “Try to discuss with others members about that matter?” with that Niel walked to see you again.

-------------

You already awake but you put yourself like sleeping because you wanted to hear about what they were talking about *My future?*

“I think this is the time, when she wake up, let tell her about all this matter. She need to know about this, about the special school?”. *That’s sound like Daniel*.

CAP nodded agreeing with Niel decision “But Daniel, what if we tell her, she end up like doing stupid thing again like before?”  Chunji still not agree with of this thing *Chanhee oppa*.

“We don’t have him near her. What if she end up to--” #SLAP#

*What sound is that?!* “Let’s talk outside” CAP’s voice become deep and serious.

All the member gulped, knowing their leader will burst out if they did not hearing his command.

Chunji still in shocked after a hand flied at his face but still following the others.

--------------

“Hyung! We can’t------” Chunji tried to make a convention with CAP but

“LEE CHANHEE..!!! CAN YOU STOP?! WE KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT HER BUT CAN YOU THINK ABOUT HER FUTURE IF SHE STILL STUDYING AT THAT SCHOOL?”

“CAN YOU THINK WHAT WILL SHE THROUGH IF SHE STILL IN THAT SCHOOL?”

“ARE YOU STILL WANTED TO SEE HER TEARS AGAIN BECAUSE OF ALL HER FRIEND’S WORD ABOUT HER?”

“CAN YOU THINK, CHANHEE? THINK ABOUT HER CHANHEE, NOT ABOUT ALL YOUR SH** FEELING ABOUT HER!!!!!”

Finally CAP burst out. Maybe before this, he always be a calm leader, but in this situation he can’t hold it anymore. He care about s and the most for you.

Ricky and Changjo already hugged each other after flinch with their hyung voice. Niel sighed and tried to calm down CAP.

Chunji only put his head down will trying to hold his tear while thinking for all those words that out from CAP’s mouth.

“But hyung, in that condition, she will think that she is a burden to us” Chunji spoke softly.

“This is my final word, WE GOING TO ASK HER ABOUT TRANSFERRING HER TO THE SPEACIAL SCHOOL” CAP sighed and looked at all s.

“Chanhee-ah, she is not a burden to me nor to all of you but we need to think about her future. Maybe in that school, she manage to find her true friends and she will know, in her remind life, what should she do beside crying all days”. CAP patted Chunji’s shoulder and walked away.

Ricky and Changjo ran to catch CAP. They don’t want to look at Chunji right now. They scared, if Chunji will burst out like CAP.

Niel sighed “Hyung, I’m sorry. I think that better that we kept her away. Think about it,hyung.”

“Even though, Hayoung don’t have Byunghun hyung here, she still have us and the most important is, she HAVE YOU” Niel walked away.

---------------

After all of them walked out, you slowly put yourself on wheelchair and went near the close door.

“Hyung! We can’t------”

“It’s sound like Chanhee oppa” you opened a bit the door.

“LEE CHANHEE..!!! CAN YOU STOP?! WE KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT HER BUT CAN YOU THINK ABOUT HER FUTURE IF SHE STILL STUDYING AT THAT SCHOOL?”

“CAN YOU THINK WHAT WILL SHE THROUGH IF SHE STILL IN THAT SCHOOL?”

“ARE YOU STILL WANTED TO SEE HER TEARS AGAIN BECAUSE OF ALL HER FRIEND’S WORD ABOUT HER?”

“CAN YOU THINK, CHANHEE? THINK ABOUT HER CHANHEE, NOT ABOUT ALL YOUR SH** FEELING ABOUT HER!!!!!”

You flinch a bit when hearing CAP’s voice. Your heart started to pound fast, your tears started to roll down again. You can’t think about all words that came out from CAP’s mouth.

“My future?”

“School?”

“Feeling for me?”

“Sh**….. My head hurt now!!”

You version started to blur but you still wanted to eavesdropping on what they were talking.

“But hyung, in that condition, she will think that she is a burden to us”

*Me?! A burden to them?*

“This is my final word, WE GOING TO ASK HER ABOUT TRANSFERRING HER TO THE SPEACIAL SCHOOL”

“WHAT!!!!!!!! Me?! Transferring school to SPEACIAL SCHOOL?!”

*Am I a burden to them?* your heart dropped.

With a heavy sighed your make yourself back to your bed. Your head hurt very much but not as much as all those words that killed her inside.

“Am I a burden, oppa?” you looked at the light blue sky at outside.

“This is why you all leaving me?” you cried.

“Myungsoo oppa, Hoya oppa…… I miss you” you mumbled before your eyes dropped.

“Byunghun oppa…… I need you” with that you fell in slumber.

 

---------------------------

Wanna to ask you.....

Do you want Ljoe to comeback 

or

staying there with his mother

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

------------

I'm back~~

Sorry for the late update.... :(

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter..~

--------------

DO ENJOY

DO SUBSCRIBE

DO COMMENT