31

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

I chuckled while remembering that tough day. I had to persuade Hayoung after making she cried. All Teen Top members forbade me to eat if Hayoung did not come out from her room and ate. I shook my head. “That day, I starving just because of you” I smiled and I did not know my tears escaped from my eyes. I miss you Lee Hayoung.

END LJOE P.O.V

Ljoe did not notice that INFINITE were watching him sadly. They knew why he had to break up with their Hayoung. L walked beside him. He shook his head  “ Why must I kicked you. Pabo!”L knew that he can’t do anything. He just sighed.

“It hurt me seeing them suffer like this hyung. Maybe we should get them together back since she still have time in this world” INFINITE’s maknae asked Sunggyu.

“I don’t know. But if-before Sunggyu finished they saw you walked alone at the corridor. Sunggyu stopped and staring at you. All of them also looked at you with their sad eyes. Hoya slowly approached you and leaned beside your locker staring at you who was packing your stuff. Now you always missed in position yourself and other object. Ljoe who was spotting you quickly helped you lifting your beg.

“Here” he smiled to you. You were shocked but you missed his smiled.

“uh- thanks” you bowed and quickly dashed away but before you went away, you tripped and your head knocked the wall beside you. INFINITE and Ljoe were shocked. Ljoe dashed to you while Myungsoo just let his tear came down. He can’t do anything to you. Looking at you just made him regretted not to spend most of his time with you. Same with the others.

Ljoe put your head on his lap. Blood started to wet his pant. He screamed for helped. “Yah..!! Hayoung, open your eyes” he slapped your face lightly.

Ricky and Changjo who were walking at the corridor saw Ljoe was screaming your name, quickly ran to him. They were shocked when they saw you unconsciously lying on his lap. They quickly called ambulance.

 

-----------------------------------

wow...finally I'm comeback...

hehe!! sorry for the late update :)

I will to update more...

 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit