53

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

As they sat down for dinner, CAP looked at each of s' face one by one. *Now.... How should i tell them?* He thought.

Seeing that his hyung had stopped eating, Niel put his spoon down and nudged CAP. "Hyung... Is something the matter?".

"Hm? Oh. It's....." He stuttered

The dongsaengs find it weird that they charismatic hyung was stuttering like a 3 years old child who had just learned to talk.

"Why? Did something went wrong with the meeting this morning?" Niel guessed. Looks like the emotional Niel had actually hit the bull's mark.

CAP heaved a sigh. A deep one "The principle told me, that Hayoung's class were having a hard time catching up with their studies."

"And what does that have anything to do with Hayoung?" Ricky blinked his eyes innocently.

Changjo whacked the visual maknae on the head hard. "Aishhh. you! Think before you speak. We all know that Hayoung is the reason why that happen."

The rest nodded their head, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, he told me that the parents are piling lots of complaints regarding this matter. Some even asked for her to transfer... To a... school for special kids...." CAP whispered the last part.

Chunji eyes widened as he almost choked on his food.

"What!? No! NO! I won't allow it! She have to stay! You can't send her away!" He slammed his fist on the table, surprising the others.

"I know. Even I don't want her to transfer. But... The school..." CAP looked at Chunji with eyes full of regrets .

"Hyung! Andwaeyo! We can't send her away. She might feels that we are thinking of her as a burden... She might think that... we're trying to get rid of her." Chunji lowered his head in shame. This disease had already brought lots of tears to her eyes.

He couldn't stand to see her cried her eyes out. He couldn't afford to see the love of his love fell into despair. He just couldn't.

CAP sighed again, for the umpteenth time. "I Understand Chanhee. Even me, even them ...." He pointed at the rest. "Even them don't want to see her sad face. She has suffered enough." CAP tried to calm Chunji down.

"May I have a say in this? " Niel suddenly spoke, voicing out his opinions.

All eyes were on him as they waited for him to speak.

"I know it's hard, but hyungs... She can't stay... Seeing that even the parents are involved in this, I guess that some of her classmates are not pleased with her anymore. Eventhough, she had always told us that they had been very nice to her, helping her and all. It was obviously a lie. Her classmates hate her because of her condition. We can't let her stay with those people."

Niel looked at each of the members present. "We have to." He stated.

"Sorry, Chanhee hyung. But I'm with Daniel hyung this time." Changjo chimed in. She was his best friend. She was his favourite noona. Rather than seeing her cry later, it's better if she knew now.

"No.... Minsoo hyung... Please..." Chunji pleaded.

"Sorry Chanhee-ah. But I think, this is for the best." CAP patted his shoulder in a brother-like manner.

However, Chunji pushed his hand away. 

"The best? The best, you said? By sending her away!? Is that your definition of 'the best'?! She might not be a child anymore but she's not normal either! How can you guys even think of letting her lives there all on her own!? You guys are really....." He looked away, not wanting to see his friends' faces.

"Then what? Let her lives her life here that are full of lies? With fake friends and fake smiles? You think that she's gonna be happy if she learn the truth? You are making this hard! You think that you're the only one who think of her? We think of her too! That's why we're making this decision!" Niel yelled, forgetting that he's talking informally with his hyung.

"That's enough! Both of you! Cut it out! You think that arguing and yelling at each other are going to work? To be frank, it doesn't help a single bit! Since you guys can't decided, let's just asked her to decide for herself! I believe that she's smart enough to decide for herself." CAP bark at the two, stood up and started walking towards his room.

The two maknaes blinked at each other before deciding to return to their bedroom.

Chunji and Niel glared daggers at each other. The atmosphere was tensing up but both were just too stubborn to say sorry. At last, both of them decided to return to their bedroom. 
*Looks like... She's going to have to decide this for herself* They both thought.

 

------------

Thanks to Cik Ami...

She is the one who help me with this chapter or in the other way, she is the one who create this chapter.

THANK YOU....... 

let's read her story 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215683/the-princess-knights-2ne1-bigbang-fantasy-infinite-magic-romance-tragedy

Love 

hazie_inspirit