45

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Ljoe entered your room slowly. He had the spare key with him and only him. “Hayoungie~” Ljoe tried to search for the switch. You did not switch the light. After switching the light, Ljoe saw you sitting in the corner while hugging you knee. Ljoe sighed, slowly he approached you “Hayoung-ah” he poked you. He only heard you heavy breath, slowly you looked at him. Ljoe shocked when he saw your face, you eyes were red and your face was pale.

You started to tear up when Ljoe smiled to you. You missed his gentle smiled where can make you melted, slowly Ljoe pull you into his arm. He heard you mumbled but it to loud for him to hear “Oppa, I hate you for leaving me” you hit him. Ljoe just let you hurt him, maybe he deserved it. Ljoe let you let out all you tears and cries. He just let himself be a punching back. Even though some of your hit were strong but he just let it. Tears started to roll down on Ljoe’s face. He make his love hurt.

------------

The other members just looked at you and Ljoe from the door. They sighed and tried to hold their tears. After this they knew, they will miss your smile, your laugh and your cheerful face. “Let’s go. Let them be, maybe after this Hayoung will be okay. For now just hope that Ljoe could help to calm down her and for now let Ljoe stayed back with us” CAP slowly closed you room’s door. Chunji sighed “But hyung, we-” before Chunji finished his word CAP looked at him and shook his head “We need him now. You know right, only him can handle Hayoung. Did you want Hayoung punished herself liked what she did before, huh?”. Niel and the two maknaes just started at the oldest there.

They don’t want the same thing happened again, you nearly died when your stayed in your room without ate or drank. Luckily that time Ljoe had a spare key for your room if not maybe now you will join your oppas up there.

-------------

You sat between Ljoe’s leg. His arms were around your waist, your head rested at his bare chest. You close your eyes while breathing his scent. After struggling with your own feeling, now you already accept the fact. Ljoe already promised that he will be by your side again and never let you go. He also told about Sunji. Ljoe smiled “I hope we will be like this forever” he hugged you tightly. You just let a small fake smiled, *Oppa did not know about me?* you sighed and nodded “Me too” tears started to roll down again. This time you afraid that Ljoe will hurt when he knew the truth.

The truth where one day you will follow in the footsteps of your brother left this world by leaving him, Teen Top, school and friends. Ljoe wiped your tears away “Shhhh!! Why are you still crying, huh?” you just stared at him. Ljoe also started to stare in your eyes, he knew that you were hiding something from him but he did not want to force you to tell. At that time, you felt the world stop, slowly Ljoe brought his face near to yours. Slowly, his eyes closed and at the same time you felt a lip brushed against yours. You felt electric wave in your body. You missed those feeling. You smiled and wrapped your arms at his neck.

Ljoe slowly carried you to your bed. Gently laid you on the bed and cover you with blanket. Ljoe smiled and kissed your forehead “Have a beautiful sleep princess”. Ljoe was going to go outside but you pulled him back, “Oppa, can you wait until I’m asleep. I’m scared” with a smiled Ljoe put himself beside you. He hugged your waist and you rested your head on his shoulder. “Sleep now” Ljoe peck on your lip. After a while, Ljoe heard a small snored, he looked at you and smiled “Sweet dream” with that Ljoe slept while hugging you.

Someone was saw everything. He heart broke into pieces. He sighed and slowly close back the door. “Sweet dream angel”.

 

------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE