56

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

At the hospital~
“!! Where is she now?” Chunji ruffled his hair.

“Look! Is that Sunji noona?” Ricky pointed to a girl who was sobbing in the corner. All of them nodded and dashed to her.

“Sunji-shi, where is Hayoung?” CAP spoke. Sunji just looked at them while wiping her tears.

Sunji pointed at the ICU room “They didn’t come out yet” she told in sobbed.

CAP being a gentleman, wiped her tears away and hugged her “Shh.. Don’t cry. She will be okay”.

Chunji just ignored them and looked at the ICU room *Hayoung-ah, please be strong.*

Niel just looked blankly at the door while hugging Ricky and Changjo.

Kwangmin in the corner just looked at the scene *I hope you will be okay Hayoung-shi* with a last glanced, he walked away.

------------

After two hours, Dr. Ahn came out

“Appa, how is she?”

“Mr. Ahn, how is Hayoung”. All of them dashed to Niel’s father.

Dr. Ahn looked at them and sighed “Water entered her lungs and she had a difficult to breathe but it okay now. We managed to remove the water from her lungs.”

All of the sighed and thanked to God “Mr. Ahn, can we see Hayoung now?” Chunji asked.

“Yes, you can but please don’t disturb her. She still in the weak condition right now” Dr. Ahn patted Niel’s shoulder and mouthed ‘come and see me after visit her’. Niel nodded and walked into your room.

---------------

You slept peacefully. Suddenly you heard some voice disturbing you sleep. Slowly you opened your eyes, seeing Teen Top beside you, asking if you were okay.

You nodded and smiled “I’m okay oppa. You don’t have to worry”. You wiped Ricky’s tears *What a baby I have here*.

You heard some small sobbed in the corner. You looked at Sunji who was crying while covering her face with her palm.

You smiled *She helped me with that Kwangmin guy* “Unnie… Sunji unnie” you coughed. You felt like something was stuck at your throat.

CAP tapped Sunji’s shoulder “Sunji-shi, Hayoung already awake”.

Sunji quickly looked at you. In a blinked she ran and hugged you with tears in her eyes “I’m sorry. I’m sorry Hayoung-ah. I… I had-” she cried loudly.

You just nodded while holding your tears “Shhh…. It’s okay unnie. You didn’t do anything wrong to me *accept confiscated Byunghun oppa*”.

“Hayoung-ah, we will leave you with Sunji. If you want anything, just call us” Chunji patted your head. Even though he hated Sunji, but his heart said that Sunji already changed.

Chunji always caught her staring sadly at you and mumbled something that only herself knowing.

You smiled at waved at them “Unnie, stop crying. You looked like a baby now” you pouted trying to cheer the sad atmosphere.

Sunji nodded “I promise that I will get Ljoe oppa back for you” she smiled and wiped her tears.

You just looked sadly at her “Unnie, he left me again”.

Sunji stared at you *I did a lot of thing to you, but you still accept me as your unnie. Keep telling me about your problems. I’m sorry Hayoung-ah. I will fix everything for you.*

------------

In the other hand, Ljoe was blankly staring at your photo, your nerd look. He smiled when remembering the memory where you did not want him to take her nerd picture.

He already always called Sunji, asking about you but sometime he felt like Sunji was hiding something from him.

Last night he dreamed about you drowning in a pool. Yes, he knew that you were a good swimmer but why in that dream, you drown.

He tried to call Sunji today, but her phone was off.

*Is something happened to Hayoung?*
*Why Sunji didn’t pick up her phone?*

“Myungsoo-ah, are our princess is okay?” Ljoe looked at the blue sky.

“Hoya hyung, are you mad at me for leaving her?” tears slipped from his eyes.