50

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Ljoe was in the airport with his mother. Ljoe was going to accompany his mother to the California for a while.

Without him knowing, actually his mother just wanted him to be as far from Hayoung. She just used the excuse for him to follow her.

Ljoe just roamed around the airport waiting for their flight.

 “Oppa, are you okay?” Sunji approached him.

Ljoe just managed to smile and shook his head. Sunji sighed and patted his shoulder.

“Attention,this is the last call for flight California 46790”.

“We hope are all passengers on board the aircraft before departure time”.

“Thank You”.

“Dear, that is our last call. Let’s go” Mrs.Lee asked Ljoe.

With a heavy step, Ljoe went to Sunji and hugged her “Please look after her for me”, Ljoe kissed Sunji’s forehead.

“Okay oppa. You can count on me” Sunji tried to hide her tears.

Ljoe waved at Sunji and mouth Take-care, with that he entered the gate.

“You too oppa”, Sunji turned back and went to her car.

-------------

You just stared at the white plain wall in the hospital without looking at the TEEN TOP who were there since you woke up.

Your mind still remembered about the incident at the school this morning, and their expression still in your head.

Without you knowing, tears slide down on your cheek.

The others just looked at you with a pity eyes. They already knew about you when your BFF told Changjo about the incident.

Chunji totally angry with Ljoe but he still manage to hold himself from killing him.

Changjo still did not believe on what his girl told him. He knew Ljoe more than anyone because they were child hood friend just like Chunji but now he cannot think about Ljoe’s attitude just because he love you so much.

*Hyung, why you change so much? Why you give us hope for you to come back to Hayoung noona? If only you know about noona’s sickness, maybe you will think twice right, before doing all this stupid game?*

“Hyung, what should we do now?” I tried to call Ljoe hyung but his off his phone.

“This , if only I knew about this could happened, I won’t let he approached her in the first place” Chunji spoke harshly.

--------------

You tried to stand up to go to the toilet, but you feel like your feet can not move when you stepped on the floor, with a blinked you felt down and you started to cry *Is I no longer can walk?*

Struggled you tried to stand up.

The TEEN TOP members just looked at you, they already knew that this things could be happened.

Slowly, Changjo bend down to your level “Noona, where are you going?” he tried to hold his tears.

“Changjo-ah, noona wants to go to the toilet” you told him.

“Arraso” with that he lifted you and brought you to the wheelchair that Niel’s appa had prepared.

“Let’s go… Go..Go” Ricky pushed you away. You wiped your tears *I can’t cried like this anymore, I must be a strong girl, for oppas and TEEN TOP* you smiled “Wish me luck oppas”.

-----------------

INFINITE just stared at you.

“You’re a good girl dongsaeng-ah”.

“We always here for you”.

“Yes baby, you can do it”.

“Yah, she is my baby not yours”.

“Yah, I’m older than you. Where is your manner young man?”

“Whatever grumpy old man”

“Yah, can you stop fighting. And you young man, if you wanted to tease that guy, don’t use that ‘old man’, sometime its look like you wants to tease me too”

“Okay hyung. I’m sorry”

“Hayoungie is my baby and not yours”

“She is my baby”

“Not. She my baby”

“WHATEVER, LEE HAYOUNG IS MY BABY AND ONLY MY BABY. SHE WILL NOT BE ANYBODIES BABY, UNDERSTAND?”

“Yes Howon” “Yes hyung”

“Aish…Yah!! Nam Woohyun”

The others just laughed at their childish members.

“Hyung, are you sure that I am the maknae in this group while Sungyeol hyung is the childish member here?” Sungjong asked their leader, Sunggyu.

Dongwoo laughed loudly when he heard about the question.