33

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

WHILE YOU IN COMA~~~~

You slowly opened your eyes, *where I am? Why I did not feel anything?* You looked around but you did not see anything. It just had a lake and a tree beside it. Suddenly you heard someone was calling you.

“Hayoung-ah” you looked around but you did not see anything. Suddenly you saw seven people were standing under the shady tree with a wide smile on their face. They were wearing a white shirt.

“Come here Hayoungie” one of them waved at you. You slowly took step to them. You burst into tears when you saw the seven people who were smiling at you were your INFINITE oppas.” “Oppa!!!” You ran and hugged Hoya tightly. Hoya just smiled and gladly to hug you back. “

“Lee Hayoung” L slowly called your name. You broke the hugged with Hoya and quickly jumped into L’s hugged. “Oppa…. I miss you” you just let your tears wet your face.  The other just chuckled seeing you liked that. They missed their dongsaeng smiled.

“Hey, are you did not want to see us? You only hugged L and Hoya” Sungyeol wiped his tears. Actually he glad that he could see you smiled again. You just chuckled and L smacked his head. “Aigoo, my choding oppa… I LOVE YOU” you ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa” you burst into tears back when you saw their face. You really missed their way to protect you. “Aigoo, why Hayoungie? Why are you crying? You did not like seeing us” Woohyun slowly wiped your tears. “Ani-ani” you shook your head. “It just, I miss you all” you hugged Woohyun. Sunggyu and Dongwoo just smiled seeing you.

 Sungjong who was pouted at you quickly pulled you out from Woohyun embraced. “Yah.. Hayoung! Did you not miss me? How dare you?” Sungjong pouted and put a sad face. You just giggled and you kissed his cheek. “I miss you too oppa” you hugged him. He quickly replied the hugged and screamed “YES!!! HAYOUNGIE MISS ME AND SHE KISSED MY CHEECK” he jumped and stuck his tongue to his hyung especially to L and Hoya. They just shook his head. “This maknae. How can he act like that” Sunggyu smiled. The other just chuckled seeing you and Sungjong ran and sat beside the lake.

While you were playing with Sungjong and Sungyeol, the others members were wondering how to tell you about your illness. “Hey, how about we just keep this secret from her. If she asked us, we will tell her. If not just let Chunji and others Teen Top members told her” Dongwoo told them.

“I agree with you hyung. Actually I don’t know, can Hayoungie face it when she knew about this” L sadly gazing at you.

After playing, you sat under the tree with them. You put your head on Hoya’s lap. He just shook his head. *Hayoungie, oppa hope you strong enough to face the reality*

You were playing with L’s hand. Suddenly you remember something “Oppa, actually where we were?” You looked at them. INFINITE just smiled. “Hayoungie, this is PARADISE. Remember the picture that you drew with L before this? We make it reality” Sungyeol told you.

“oh, no wonder I saw this placed before” you said while looking around. “But why I was here? Am I already died?” you looked at them.

They shook their head “Yah, don’t say that” L knocked your head lightly. You just pouted. “So if not, why I was here?” You showed your puppy eyes to them. They looked each other and sigh.

“Hayoungie, actually we wanted to tell you something” Sunggyu told you.

 

---------------------------------

HOW MY STORY?

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCIRBE AND LEAVE COMMENT

----------------------------------

I'm back....

my last update for today. 

I will try my best to continue this story.

 

LOVE 
hazie_inspirit