06

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

I Miss You Oppa....

_________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^____________________________________________-

                Next morning, you woke up because you heard your noisy morning alarm that you always set for waking up you to school. But today, it looked like you did not want to go to school today. Suddenly you heard someone whispered to you.. “baby, you have to go to school..your exam is at the corner”. That whisper made you shivered. You shook  your head. “Oppa, are you here?* you mumbled and smiled. *I know, it you oppa*.

                You get off from your bed, slide your kitten slipper, tied your hair and went to bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. After that, you stared at the mirror in front of you. You sighed “ what I’m going to do..?”

“Can I face him?”

“Oppa..ottokae..!!,” you closed your eyes to prevent tear to come out. Again you opened your eyes, staring along at yourself, your eyes red and had double eye-lid. *What happened to me?*

                You came out from bathroom and went to kitchen to make breakfast. While you were walking down from up stair, you saw a figured slept on your sofa in the living room. *who is that?* Slowly you approached the figured, you sighed as you saw the figured. *Its Chanhee oppa, why he doing here..?* you shocked when you realized what happened yesterday. “oh..that why oppa is here? Hmm..I’m going to make breakfast to him”.

                You slowly went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast to two of us. While you were making the food, your memories with your oppa pop out in your mind.

FLASHBACK~~~

“saeng-ah….what are you doing~~~?!” hoya sang while approaching you in the kitchen.

You smiled and shooked your head, you sometime just like a mother. “As always oppa, sandwich with strawberries jam. It your favourite right?”

“Yeah..!! I like strawberries jam..” he jumped like a 6years old children.

You giggled..

END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

                “Hayoung-ah..” “Hey…” “Hello” Chunji waved in front your face. You snapped out and quickly wiped your tears away.                                                        *I miss you oppa* you thought.