48

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

Day by day, your ability started to leak bit by bit. Today for twice, you fell down and hurt your chin again.

Ljoe did not thought that you were careless because even when you walked with him you will stumbled and luckily Ljoe still managed to catch you.

“Yah Lee HeeYoung, can you be more carefull?” Ljoe knocked lightly your head when again you stumbled.

 You pouted and manage to put a smiled. *I’m sorry oppa.  I don’t know until when I can walk and run like this anymore*.

You stuck you tongue out and ran to Chunji “Chanhee oppa, help me!” you screamed when Ljoe chased you from behind.

Chunji only shook your head and caught you in his arms.

 “HAHAHA… I got you silly” Chunji smirked and brought you to Ljoe “OPPA…I HATE YOU… KYYAAAA!!!”.

“WE LOVE YOU TOO” both of them screamed and kissed your cheeks. You just pouted.

-------------------------

HAYOUNG P.O.V (YOU)

I just smiled when I’m reached to school. My friends were everywhere greeting me and my BFF was here beside me.

She already knew about my condition since Chanhee oppa wanted her to watch me in class since they still can’t trust Byunghun oppa.

When I reached in front of our class, I heard some soft moaned from inside our class.

Slowly my BFF opened the door, we saw a girl was making out in front of us with a guy who was very familiar to me.

I tried to see their face and my heart dropped when I saw that guy face *Oppa*, with that I ran outside.

I heard my BFF was calling me but I just ignored her.

Suddenly I felt liked my world was black. Without me knowing I’m already faint in front of my school.

END OF HAYOUNG P.O.V (YOU)

That oppa knew that you will enter your class today, so he made a plan with her to make you hate him just because of a little thing. *I’m sorry. I’m sorry*

“Oppa, what wrong with you?”

“Why you wanted to do this?”

He looked outside the window and sighed “Just do what I ask” with that he leaved the girl.

The girl sighed, she looked out the window seeing you collapsed made her guilt. “I’m sorry Hayoung-ah, oppa wanted me to do this”.

The girl clenched her fist “If not because of his mother, I don’t think oppa will do this to her”.

“If I knew about this matter going to happened, I will not trying to help her in the first place and made oppa leaved his girl”.

 

----------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter make you angry with me. I'm just wanted to make it more complicated.

hehe....