11

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

KRINGG!!!!!!!!

                You quickly kept all your things and walked out from your class. Today Niel did not come to school so you do not have any friends to accompany you. After you finished put all your book in your locker, suddenly you felt dizzy. Your touched you forehead *what wrong with me.* You shook your head . You hold your  locker’s door, “what wrong with me..” your version started to blur.

“Noona…are you okay?” Changjo who was walking along the corridor saw you holding the locker while shook your head run to your panicly.

“Oh…it  you. I’m okay, just my head a little bit dizzy just now, but it okay already,” you put a fake smiled.

“ohh…. Want to joined us?” he asked.

“hmm..it okay, Noona have something  to do after this.” With that you leaved him.

But still your head was hurt. *what wrong with me, why now I always have headache*

You walked home alone today. While you were walking, you felt liked you wanted to have a rest a while *maybe I should take nap.” You walked to the playground near your house and sat under that tree. You rested your head at your knee and start to relax yourself. Your head kept to hurt. But you still can handled it. Suddenly a memory came knock your head.

#FLASHBACK~~~~~

“Oppa……why our appa leaved us here..? why didn’t he  brought us with him.Will he come home after this. Appa said that he will buy me the new Barbie doll.” A five years old girl tugged her oppa’s shirt.

Hoya who was tearing up with their father died kneel down at his beloved and the only want family that he had “ Hayoung-ah, appa won’t came back home after this. He will leave us forever. So after this Hayoung will stay with oppa arraso..?

“ Huh..? but appa promised me that he will buy me the new Barbie doll” you pouted. You don’t know anything.

Hoya who was only two years old than you, tried to hold his tears. He had been thought by their father to be independent guy and also their father  asked him to lived at a boarding school before this, so now he had been a matured guy even in his young aged. He hugged his sister and lets his tear to let out. “Oppa promise, after this oppa will buy you the new Barbie doll , okay??”

“Okay… promise” she did the pinky promise with Hoya and started to jump around.

#END OF FLASHBACK~~~~

               You really miss your family. Your mum died because of a disease , your father and your brother died in car accident. Now you lived alone. But you still lucky that you have TeenTop by your side. They always cheering you up. *I miss my family. I hope I can live happily. I want to continue my oppa’s dream to become a doctor.* You stared at the blue sky, “oppa, I promise I will fulfill your dream for you.” With that you slept under the tree.