52

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

“Chanhee oppa! Oppa”, you called Chunji from the living room.

Chunji who was in the kitchen walked and sat beside you “Yes dear?” he put your head on his lap.

You just looked at his face *Oppa looked tired* you slowly touched Chunji’s face.

Chunji just smiled seeing you and he kissed your hair. He was thinking about the thing that CAP told him. He was the first one knowing about it. Suddenly your phone rang

I wanna love you all day
Wanna love you all night
You got me feelin’ so hot
Oh yeah oh yeah
I wanna love you all day
Wanna love you all night
You got me feelin’ so hot
Oh yeah oh yeah

(Be Ma Girl – Teen Top *LJOE rap*)

“Oppa, can you hand me my phone” you asked Chunji since now you can’t walk anymore. Chunji just nodded and handed you the phone.

“Hello!” you smiled when answering the phone. Chunji just sat back beside you and turn off the television.

“Oh really!” you jumped a bit make Chunji looked at you weirdly, you just smiled and continued “But, I must ask them first” you pouted and saw Chunji was walking to the door.

“Arraso, I will try asking them. Daaa….” With that you put your phone on the sofa and smiled at Ricky and Changjo who just entered.

“Oppa.. Can I sleep at Bomi house tonight? She invited me to her party tomorrow” you showed your puppy eye.

Chunji just glared at you, but his eyes soften seeing your puppy eyes. “No!” he shook his head. “Oppa…. Please!!” you make some aeygo. Ricky and Changjo just chuckled seeing their hyung and their noona “Hyung, just let her be. She’s not a baby.” Changja tried to help his beloved noona.

“Haish!!! Lee Hayoung, stop making that face” Chunji glared at you but smiled when seeing you pouted “Arraso. Let’s ask the leader first.” Chunji asked Ricky to call their oldest.

----------

“What’s up?” CAP walked to the living room. “This girl, she want to sleep over at Bomi’s house”, Chunji poked your cheek. 

You smiled “Oppa, Bomi invited me to her party tomorrow so she asked me if I can sleep over at her house”. CAP looked at Chunji asked for his permission “I said no but this girl is really stubborn” he knocked your head lightly.

CAP sighed *Maybe I can use the opportunity to tell them*, “Arraso, I let you sleep at Bomi’s house” CAP tried to hide his sad face.

“Yeahhh!!! This is why I love you, Minsoo oppa” Changjo chuckled and helping you to your room.

“Hyung! Why you let her go. You know she-” CAP cut Chunji’s word “She not a small girl anymore Chanhee. Let her be, maybe with staying with Bomi will make she not remembering about all the pains” CAP told Chunji. Chunji just sighed “I will send her to Bomi’s house” with that Chunji walked to his room.

------------

“Behave yourself. Don’t forget to eat your medicine. If anything happen, ask Bomi to call us” you just nodded hearing all the murmuring from Chunji.

Sometime its make you laughed seeing him “Oppa, it’s not like I’m not coming home tomorrow. Don’t worry, I will be okay” you calmly told him.

Chunji just sighed *you don’t know how much I worry about you Hayoung-ah*, “Okay, promise me that you will be okay”  Chunji stopped the car in front of Bomi’s house.

“Hayoung-ah, don’t make me regret letting you come here, okay?” Chunji looked at your eyes. You just nodded and pulled him into a hugged. Chunji just nodded *I will miss you*

“Hayoung-ah, Oh Chunji oppa! Annyeonghaseyo” Bomi waved and bowed to both of you.

This is BOMI.. your best friend

“Bomi-ah, take care this girl for me” while handing all your things. You just pouted “Okay oppa, you can count on me” Bomi smiled.

“Okay, I’m going. Bye Hayoungie” Chunji waved and entered his car.

You and Bomi just waved and Bomi pushed you into her house.

 

 

---------------------

Sorry for the late late update...

I'm having problem finding some ideas....

But luckily I have a friend who is good in english and creating story.....

She also doing a fanfic...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215683/the-princess-knights-2ne1-bigbang-fantasy-infinite-magic-romance-tragedy

The next chapter will be her ideas.... 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit