10

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

AHN DANIEL P.O.V (NIEL)

                During the class, Hayoung didn’t pay any attention on what our teacher told us. She was in her daydream I thought because when I poke her, she didn’t give any responded. This was my second time seeing her liked this. At first, of course it was because of her brother’s accident who was died along with his others member. All of them just liked her brother and one of them was a special person for Hayoung. Because of that incident , Hayoung started to avoid people even us. She barely talked or pay attention on what happened around her.

                Yeah… I’m used to be in the same class and sat beside her since our middle school when I first came from State. Hayoung was my first girl friend.

# FLASHBACK~~~~~

“Attention class…today we have a new student who just transfer from State. Ahn Daniel, please coming and introduce yourself to them.” Mr Kim, my new class teacher asked me.

“Hello, my name is Ahn Daniel, but you all just call me Niel. I’m from State but I’m a Korean guy. Hope can be along. Please take care of me.” I smiled and bowed to my new chingu. I saw all my new classmate were happily clapping their hands or in the other word were welcoming me to this school. All of them were friendly. *Its looked like I’m going to make a lot of friends* I thought while walking to my desk. My desk was beside a girl. *She cute* The girl was happily waving and smiled at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo..My name is Lee Hayoung. Nice to meet you”, she bowed

“Hello, I’m Niel, hope we can be friends.” I politely replied. *It looks like we were going to be a good friend*

“Hmm…”she nodded. “Glad to know you,” she smiled . *Her smile….its beautiful*

#END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

                But after that incident, she was became quite and not as cheerful as her used to be. After her brother died, everything were changed. She was not Hayoung that I knew. She always depressed and I always saw she ended-up crying all the time.

                But after hyung came into her life, she started to laugh and smile again. *Did you know, all our friends were missing your laughing, your talkative and your cheerful smiled.* That what I thought at that time. Hyung make she alive back.

But now, you changed Hayoung again hyung. What did you do? You already ptomise to Myungsoo hyung to love and be beside her when he was away… But why now you were with the other girl.

Before this you were the one who were really envious seeing her with Myungsoo hyung. You also told me that if one day you could hold Hayoung, you will not let her go. But why hyung? Why? I thought you really love her.  I thought you will keep the promised.

END OF NIEL P.O.V