14

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

CHUNJI P.O.V

I was finishing dress up myself when I heard a loud sound from outside. Without wasting time,I went outside.When I’m about to coming down, I saw Hayoung was on the floor with her head was bleeding badly. I run to her. I screamed her name to make sure that she was conscious. But not even an answer was coming out from , her eyes also closed as her was sleeping. I called ambulance.

At Hospital~~~

“Hyung…..how Hayoung noona..?” Ricky ran to me and asked about Hayoung.

“I don’t know…” I shook my head.

CAP hyung slowly patted my shoulder, “mind to tell us what happen Chanhee..?”

I looked at my friends, CAP hyung, Niel, Ricky and Changjo who were staring at me with their sad eyes. I shook my head.

“Just now, at Hayoung house, I heard a loud sound coming from down stair. Since I’m already finished dress up myself, I went to where the sound was. When I’m about to go down, I saw Hayoung lying on the floor with her head bleeding” I shook my eyes don’t want to remember about that.

“It’s okay hyung. Noona going to make up. We know her right? She is a strong girl” Changjo tried to comfort me.

After an hour past, Dr. Ahn who was Niel appa came out from the room where Hayoung was. He approached us. “So you all her guardian?”

“Yes… we are… So how about Hayoung?” CAP hyung as a leader took his responsible to handle this kind of problems.

“Don’t worry, she just cut her head. But it will be recovered soon.” With that, Dr. Ahn walked away. All of us glad that you were okay. Soon all of us were waiting in your room and at last we all slept because of tired.

END OF CHUNJI P.O.V

Niel who was wondering why a few week before this, you always felt down. Even when you walked, you will feel and last time, you injured your chin because the same reason. You felt. *What wrong with her actually. I have to make this all clear. But who will help me..? APPA..* Niel thought while staring at you. At last he also drove to sleep.