36

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE~~~

You were sleeping soundly on L’s lap. He only smiled seeing your angelic face. The others also smiled widely. They really missed you. Hoya missed your tight hug. You always hugged him tightly. But all their smiled faded when they saw your tears rolled down. *Why she is crying* All of them thought the same.

Suddenly your breathed started to breathe hardly. Your fore head full with your sweat. It looked like you had a nightmare or bad dream. All of sudden, you screamed and called his name.

“Byunghun oppa”

“Byunghun oppa”

*cough cough*

“BYUNGHUN OPPA DON”T LEAVE NE”

L and the others tried to wake up you. L hugged you when you screamed and struggled. But after a few tried you still cried and mumbled something that can’t be understood. So L started to sing a song that you loved. Slowly you started to steady. Hoya and Dongwoo wiped your sweats and tears.

You slowly opened your eyes. “Op---oppa” you sobbed.

L hugged you warmly. “Shhhh…. It okay, oppas are here”.

“Oppa… I saw Byunghun oppa told me that he loved me and after that he left me alone at dark alley”. You cried.

“Shhh… It only a dream okay. Just ignored it okay?” Sungjong rubbed your back gently. L who just hugged you staring at you thought *Hayoung-ah, it look like you still can’t forget him right? I know it* Tears started to roll down on his cheek. Hoya looked up at the sky and sighed *Please god, let my sister be a strong girl who manage to get over herself and her disease. And also give her a chance to be with him again before she come to us forever*. Hoya looked at you with hopes.

-----___------

You hugged L while the others were busying playing beside the lake. “Hey, are you okay?” L played with your hair. You just nodded “Promise me that you will be fine after you woke up. You know right that we always stay by your side?” L held his pinky finger. You did the pinky promised with L.

“Oppa, about my health, can I live longer with Teen Top oppas?” you asked Sunggyu who just sat beside you and L. They just looked away. Tears start to come out. “Op—pa, can I live longer with them? Can I manage to play with them?”. You tugged L’s sleeve.

 


------------------------------------

I'm back..

Hope you like this chap...

sorry for the short chapter...