12

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

LEE BYUNGHYUN P.O.V (LJOE)

                It been a month I broke up with Hayoung. My heart still hurt seeing her ignored me, but what I can do. I must take it even deep in my heart I hurt. I must kept the promised , if not my mum will be in danger. My mum life in that hand.

#FLASHBACK~~~~~~

“Ljoe-ah……..can I talk to you..?” Sunji came to my table. “But personally…” she glanced at my friends.

“Huh…..okay. Yah..!! wait for me..” with that I followed her.

“What are you want to tell me, Sunji?” I still managed to created a smile since she always helped my princess when she always in trouble.

“I want to give this to you.” She gave an envelope and smirked.

“What th-” I shocked when I opened the envelope , I saw a lot of my mum picture. Some of the picture were at the hospital. My mum was lying on her bed sleeping. And the last picture was my princess picture sleeping soundly in her room.

“Yah…….what all this? What are you trying to---” before I finished my line, she crashed her dirty lip on mine. *What the hell* I tried to push her but she was too strong. At the end of my eye, I saw Hayoung started to cry. I quickly pushed Sunji and ran to her. But Sunji hold my hand and spoke to me “If you want your mum alive and your girl safe, promise me that you will break up with her and be mine. With that the person that you love will safe. If you not fulfil your promised, remember I can do anything Ljoe”. With thar she broke her hand from me. I run to Hayoung“ Hayoung…it not like what you----” SLAP….  With the hard slap on my face, she left me.

But still after a few days, we were together again. But this time it looked like Sunji take a step infront of me. She make Hayoung fall from stair. It looked liked Sunji really serious with what she told me.

Day and night I thought about this.

“break up with her”

“and be mine”

“the person you love will safe”

“remember, I can do anything Ljoe”

That word kept repeating in my head.* What I’m going to do?*

#END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

Until now, Sunji still kept telling me to kept my promised. Now my mum was out from hospital, Sunji who was the one who looked after her. I thought she was an evil woman. But I was wrong. She have her angel side, just like Hayoung. She kept trying to make me fall in love with her. Sometime I felt like I have to give her a chance since now my mum also wanted her to become her daughter-in-law in future. But still, I wanted to hold Hayoung back. The promised that I make with Myungsoo, can I fulfil it?

END OF LJOE P.O.V

 

 

hey guys.....sorry for the late update.... 

I don't have enough time....my mum alway trying to make me do a lot of house work..

and I also hve to finish my school homework.......

leave comment and subcribe my story.. :)

 

love

hazie_inspirit