34

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

“Hayoungie, actually we wanted to tell you something” Sunggyu told you.

“Huh? What oppa?” you looked. L hold your hand tightly and kissed it. “Promise me that you will be strong” you wonder why they acted like that but you just nodded.

“It about your condition” Hoya looked in your eyes. *Huh? My condition? Waeyo?* You thought a while. Later, you snapped out after a few flashbacks hit your head.

- The reason why you always fall.

- The reason why the Teen Top tell you take medicine

You looked up at your oppas and nodded.

“ We will tell you but the details-” Hoya looked at his hyung and continued “ You have to ask Teen Top  and confirm it by yourself”. You started to wonder.

“Hayoungie, do you remember about your mum?” Woohyun asked and you just nodded. Dongwoo pulled you and put you on his lap. He played with your hair “Did you know about your mum’s disease?” you looked at Hoya who was staring at the lake. You sigh and shook it “I don’t know. Oppa and appa did not tell me anything about omma. They only told me that omma passed away after giving birth of me” you looked down.

The others only looked at you sadly. Sunggyu who was the one had to tell you was sighing heavily. He did not know how to tell you.

Sunggyu looked at the others and nodded, taking a deep breathed “Actually Hayoungie, your mum did not die because of giving birth of you but it actually about a disease”. You shocked and quickly gave a look at Hoya. He just sighed while Sungjong was patting his back. Tears started to come to his eyes.

“What are you mean about oppa?” you asked Sunggyu.

“I want to ask you. Did you always fell and hurt your chin while your hand did not have even a small cut?”

You just nodded. They sighed. “I think this is the time” Hoya told them. “Actually you have the same disease as your mum” Sunggyu slowly told you. You were shocked “What?”

You stared at them one by one “But if you still did not want to trust us, it okay. After this you can ask Teen Top members. They all knew about you except for him” Sungyeol looked away.

You were confused “Oppa, how come I have to asked Teen Top oppas if I’m already died. It okay if I’m having that disease because I’m already died, right?” you chuckled but deep in your heart you just wanted to comfort yourself. *Look, I’m already died so I don’t have to worry right?*

“Hayoung-ah, actually you still alive. But you are in coma”. Hoya hold you.

“huh? I still alive? But why I’m with you?” you asked them. You started to panic. You did not want to apart from INFINITE anymore. You wanted to be with them.

They just sighed. “Hey, promise me that you will try to FIGHT, okay?”

“Fight what oppa?” you titled you head to L. Sungyeol called you and asked you to sat on his lap “Hey, you have to wake up after this, Teen Top and him are waiting at you. You have to be a strong girl who is fighting with herself to alive and not wasting her life without doing anything. We don’t want to see you crying, arraso?” he hugged your waist.

“Oppas, what are all talking about? I still can’t understand”. You pouted. “You will understand one day” Sungyeol whispered.

“Aigoo, why you always did the cute face to other guys?” L pouted. “Did you did that face in front of him?”.

You stopped smiling when L talked about ‘him’. You sighed “Oppa, he leaved me. He did not love me anymore”. Tears started to come down. L pulled you and make you laid and your head on his lap.

L gazed at you sadly *If only you know the truth that he still love you*.

 

 

----------------------------------

hello..

I'm back...sorry for the late update..

and sorry for the boring chapter..

I will try my best to put my idea in this story.

 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit