40

Our Last Memories {HIUTUS}

 

You just stared at some children who were playing and laughing to each other. You really missed INFINITE oppa. You thought back about what Hoya and Myungsoo told you. You still did not understood about that but you already promised them to be strong. Your daydream was disturbed by a loud screamed “NOONA… HELP ME!!” you looked at the door and you saw Ricky ran and hugged you. “Noona, hyung is mean. He wanted to kick my leg” CAP just glared at him. You giggled at their childish attitude. Chunji who just entered you room smiled when seeing you happy.

CHUNJI P.O.V

“Hyung, I think we should tell her. I scared that she will know about her condition without us telling her. My appa ready to tell her but he ask me to ask your permission first” Niel asked me while we were walking along the hospital’s corridor.

“Yeah, I agree with Daniel, Chanhee” CAP patted my shoulder.

 I sighed “It not like I don’t want to tell her but I did not have any courage to tell her. I scared that she will turn herself like before when her brother died”, I looked at them “Before, we had him, but now he not here. I’m scared we can’t handle her stubbornness liked he always did”.

All Teen Top sighed. *Ljoe~ If only you here, I think I can tell her about her condition but now you’re not.* “Only him can handle her liked what Myungsoo hyung and Hoya hyung did before”.  Changjo added.

“Let stop here. Let go to Hayoung’s room. Put away all your sad face. We don’t want Hayoung to worry right?” CAP being a leader wanted to push away the sad atmosphere.

CAP hyung looked at Ricky and nooded, Ricky smiled and we all put our hands to our ears, *1..2..3* “NOONA…..HELP ME” Ricky ran and stepped into her room, we followed him. We saw her smiling face and it make me felt more guilt.

 Niel whispered to me “If we tell her hyung, did she manage to smile like that again?” I looked at Niel and shook my head and mouth him ‘I don’t know’.

END OF CHUNJI P.O.V

“Hi oppa, hi dongsaeng, hi Niel” you wave at them when they entered your room.

“Hi princess” CAP came and kissed your hand. You just giggled “Yah hyung, she’s my princess not yours” Chunji pushed CAP and he kissed your forehead. CAP pouted “Aigoo hyung, what a face” Changjo burst into laughed. You giggled seeing them laughing at CAP. But your smiled vanished when you didn’t saw his here.

“Hayoung-ah, I want you to follow me after this arraso?” Chunji took a deep breathe. The other just nodded their head. “Where are we going?” You titled your head. “We going to meet my appa” Niel smiled at you. For a second, you remember about what Hoya told you. You looked at them and nodded *I hope I did a good choice*

“Oppa, I hope when I know the truth, I can fulfill your promised to be strong” You mumbled while staring at the windows. What did you all did not know, INFINITE were there and Hoya smiled “I hope so. If you can’t just remember we always by your side”.

 

----------------------------------

hy... I'm back

Hope you enjoy this chpter..

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE 
AND
LEAVE COMMENT 

LOVE

hazie_inspirit